Sisters Love Horses - Cover

Sisters Love Horses

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two sisters who have no boyfriends, get their sexual needs taken care of making it not only with each other and the family dog, but they also love to get it on with a pony.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sarah slid down from the couch and knelt beside the big, shaggy Alsatian. His head was still turned and his neck arched as he indicated his hard on. Sarah gazed at the thrilling sight, intrigued. It was the answer to all her problems! Why in hell hadn't she thought about fucking with dogs before?

Pushing her face out toward the Alsatian's hairy flank, Sarah began to lick at his dripping cockhead. Her tongue glided all over the throbbing slab of naked red cockmeat and was surprised to find the succulent flavor of his cum strangely familiar on her tastebuds. Claire's pussy! She had tasted doggy cum in Claire's pussy! This made it even more exciting.

She tilted her head and took his cockhead between her lips, gripping the fat wedge of prickmeat with the oval of her mouth and whipping her tongue against its sensitive underside. The dog's prick pulsated and rippled and he whimpered with delight. His haunches humped as he fucked deeper into Sarah's mouth.

Doggy cockmeat was as delicious as doggy cum, Sarah thought, as she nursed on the hammering prick greedily. Dog prick was muskier and richer than human prick and, from the way that his balls were swollen, Sarah knew that Wolf would shoot a huge load of steaming hot fuckjuice out when he creamed.

Should she milk him off in her mouth to begin with? The thought of swallowing dog jism made her whimper with desire. But she wanted to get fucked as well, and she didn't know enough about dogs to be certain that the big Alsatian could satisfy both of her hot fuckholes. Then, too, Claire's fuckhole had been really creamy, and it seemed certain that the dog had already blown at least one slimy wad out that morning. Sarah decided to take him up the cunt first and to suck him off afterwards, if he had any jism left.

Her head bobbed down, long dark hair tumbling, as she slid her lips toward his balls. His hairy cockstalk filled her mouth, and she sighed with the pleasure of it. Its furriness was strange and exciting. Dog hairs got caught between her teeth, but that was a small price to pay for such a succulent mouthful of cockmeat.

Wolf yelped in rapture, quickly fucking in and out of the cock-hungry girl's mouth. His long prick surged at the entrance to her throat and she gulped. Then he jerked back out, dragging her lips outwards, causing her to purr. He thrust in again, tipping her head back as his slippery, dripping cock clogged her gullet and his bloated balls slapped against her chin. Sarah turned her face from side to side, winding her compressed lips around his hairy cockshaft as the horny brute fucked into her mouth.

Plenty of preliminary spunk was coating her tongue and dribbling down her throat, whetting her appetite for more of the savory slime. Sarah wished that she had two dogs, so that she could suck one off while the other fucked her cunt. Hell, the randy woman wished that she had a whole kennel full of big hairy dogs.

She mouthed him for another minute, relishing the taste and the texture of his cockmeat and the steaming flow of his cream. Then, with a sigh, she drew her cum-streaked lips away from his prick. His cockhead was so hot that it seemed to be sizzling. Her saliva steamed from his red meat and another dribble of spunk flowed out of his gaping pisshole. Sarah thought that Wolf's cock and balls were the best she had ever known; they were as big as any man's and a lot more succulent.

Sarah tongued the slippery drops of jism from his pisshole, then kissed his flaring cockhead adoringly. Wolf banged his prick against her lips, trying to slam it back into her mouth, but she turned her face aside, letting his prick slide along her cheek. The Alsatian yelped in frustration.

Then Sarah turned and got down on her hands and knees, presenting her hot haunches to the doggy. Wolf yelped happily as the girl assumed a position very familiar to him. She lowered her dark head and hiked her teardrop-shaped ass upwards. Her tits swayed under her and cuntjuice streamed down the insides of her widespread thighs. Wolf shoved his muzzle in and lapped at her pussy as Sarah trembled. "Up, boy, c'mon, mount me, Wolf!" she urged. "Climb on my ass and fuck me like a dog!"

His long red tongue slid up from her crotch and slurped up the crack of her upthrust ass, dipping into her asshole. Then the shaggy brute tensed and leaped up. His forepaws wrapped around the handles of her hips, clinging tightly to her loins and his hindpaws braced on the carpet, poised to strike. He heaved his cock and the long, hairy prickstalk skimmed up the crack of her ass. Sarah giggled. Was the dumb brute trying to bugger her asshole? Not that she minded. Sarah loved having a shithole full of prick almost as much as she loved taking it in the mouth or up the cunthole.

The last time she had asked a man to fuck her up the ass, he had gladly done so, but as soon as he had emptied his balls into her bowels he had called her a dirty pervert. That was about what she had come to expect from men.

This time she had no inhibitions. Her pink cuntlips were wide open, her fuckslot a creamy oval and her clit stood out like a smoldering rocket. Wolf hammered away, banging his prick against her ass and against the backs of her thighs, so horny and impatient that he was missing his hairy target in his urgency to bury his huge cock. Sarah reached back between her legs, giving her clit a stroke en route, and wrapped her hand around the Alsatian's cockshaft. Holding the throbbing cock by the hilt, she guided the wet, sticky cockhead into her cunt.

Wolf stood still, waiting for the girl to assist his entry. His tongue lolled out, slobbering onto her upthrust ass and along the ridge of her spine.

Sarah pushed her fist back to his balls, skinning his cockhead and making it flare out. She felt his loaded balls throb, and moaned in joyful anticipation of so much cum. Turning her wrist, she rubbed his dripping prick-knob into her. Her cuntlips clamped around the dog's hairy cockshaft, clinging and sucking, dragging him deep. Wolf braced, his big, shaggy body quivering. Half of his long, thick cock was buried up Sarah's cunt, joining them together. She took her hand away, knowing that the Alsatian needed no further guidance.

Wolf hauled her back by the hips and his spine twisted as he drove his loins out with a powerful thrust. The full length of his prick slid easily up her fuckhole and Sarah gasped with joy. The dog held it all in her for a moment, his prick buried balls-deep up her steaming cunt, whining and slobbering. Sarah's cuntwalls closed around him, gripping the ridges on his big strange cock, dragging and pulling on it. Thick drops of frothy white cuntjuice seeped out of her pussy, soaking the hairy root of his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.