Sisters Love Horses - Cover

Sisters Love Horses

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two sisters who have no boyfriends, get their sexual needs taken care of making it not only with each other and the family dog, but they also love to get it on with a pony.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Twenty miles away, in her apartment in the city, Claire Harper put the telephone down after talking to her mother. She sighed. Claire felt it was her duty to spend the occasional weekend with her family, but she wasn't looking forward to it. There were so many exciting things to do in the city and Claire expected to be bored stiff on the farm.

Claire, like her mother and sister, was blonde, but her hair was not as sunstreaked, it was a shade or two darker. She was every bit as pretty and sexy as either of the other two, as a lot of lucky people had found out since the girl had had her own apartment and the freedom to fuck when and whom she chose. Nor was she selective in choosing her partners. Claire did not limit herself to any one man at a time.

Claire did not even limit herself to men.

Wolf, her big black Alsatian, was lying on the carpet, his blunt head resting on his front paws with his eyes closed. Claire had bought the dog for protection when she decided to take an apartment in the city, but Wolf had turned out to be a whole lot more versatile than a mere guard dog, and in a very interesting way.

Claire leaned back in the chair beside the telephone stand, frowning slightly at the thought of the boring, wasted weekend ahead of her. She was wearing a frilly black negligee of a silken material that clung to her curvaceous body as if caressing her. She crossed her legs. The negligee rustled and parted, exposing most of her lush thigh.

Wolf growled in his sleep. He had been dreaming about chasing rabbits, and was twitching slightly. But now his dream changed and he began to twitch a bit more, his black nostrils flaring, as the sweet, juicy scent of hot pussy overwhelmed his bestial senses. No rabbit was ever as tasty as pussy.

Claire glanced at the dog. He presented a slight problem whenever she visited the farm. She couldn't take him with her because the sheepdogs resented having urban guests. Claire had put him in a boarding kennel the last time she had visited the farm, but Wolf, accustomed to more personal attention, had been miserable. Claire was wondering if Sarah, her next-door neighbor and very good friend would be willing to keep the dog for the weekend.

She guessed so. Sarah was usually more than willing to do whatever Claire asked her to do.

Claire started to reach for the phone again, then paused. It would be just as easy to walk down the hall to Sarah's apartment and, face to face, the girl would be less likely to refuse the favor. Claire uncrossed her long, shapely legs, about to stand up.

Wolf's amber eyes opened and he raised his head.

"Gonna miss me, Wolf?" she asked.

The doggy whined as if he understood.

"Shit! I'm gonna miss you, too," Claire said, smiling and shaking her head, thinking of the long and presumably fuck-less weekend that duty forced her to suffer.

Wolf got to his feet, wagging his long, bushy tail. His long red tongue was lolling out over his gleaming fangs. He shook his big, muscular body and stepped forward.

Claire raised her eyebrows and grinned when she saw that the dog's prick had started to lengthen and harden. The tip of his angry red cockhead was just starting to squeeze out from the shaggy black sheath of his foreskin. Claire hadn't actually been thinking about sex, but her cunt was always simmering and the scent had aroused the Alsatian. Claire, in turn, began to get aroused herself, as she gazed fondly at the dog's cock and balls.

She squirmed back in the chair and parted her sleek thighs, drawing the frilly negligee up to her waist. Wolf whimpered and advanced, his big blunt head turning from side to side and his black snout twitching. His cock continued to rise in a series of jolts. All of the naked meat of his prick-knob flared out and, as his cockshaft stretched out parallel with the floor, the red tip throbbed against his chest. He seemed almost top heavy, straddling that long, fat cockshaft, his hindlegs bowed around his balls.

Claire slid her hand down over her blonde cunt-hair and stroked her wet pussy, causing her cuntlips to ripple open and her pussy-slit to fill up with cuntjuice.

"That what you want, boy?" she whispered. "Hummm? Does the nice doggy want some hot pussy this morning?"

Wolf barked.

Claire, thinking that she would not be getting any prick over the weekend, figured that it would be a good idea to get her ass fucked off before she left. She had been fucking the dog a lot recently. In many ways it was more thrilling than fucking a man. The doggy was so enthusiastic and energetic, and she loved the way he whimpered when he creamed. Then, too, it was lust, pure and simple, with no need for emotional complications. It was kind of naughty, she knew, but it was all the more exciting because of that sense of depravity, because of the very knowledge that she was getting screwed by an animal. As long as no one ever found out, what was the harm? And, the main thing was, it felt so fucking good!

Claire wriggled down in the soft armchair, her ass perching on the edge of the cushion and her legs extended to the floor, thighs parted wide. Her cunt was steaming. Cuntjuice trickled down into the crack of her ass. Wolf advanced, his nostrils drawn to the compelling aroma of his mistress's pussy and his long, wet tongue hanging out, dripping with doggy slobber.

Claire jerked her hips up, tilting her creamy crotch higher, her ass rising from the chair.

"C'mon, boy--lap it up!" she rasped.

The Alsatian's cold nose nudged against the inside of her thigh and slid on up. Claire shuddered as that wet black snout tapped against her hot, throbbing clit. He pushed against her as if he was trying to shove his shaggy muzzle right up into her fuck tunnel. Claire ground her crotch against his nose, whimpering. His nimble tongue slurped out, running up her open pussy and flipping across her clit. Doggy saliva sprayed into her cunt bush.

"Ahhh!" she sighed at the first stroke of his hot tongue, her long eyelashes fluttering. Wolf whined and slapped his tongue into her cunt again, becoming frenzied as the succulent flavor of cuntjuice sparked on his sensitive tastebuds. She hiked up, her thighs rippling as they took her weight. Wolf began to lap her with long, moist slurps that ran from the crack of her ass all the way up to her blonde cunt bush, dragging through her cunt and over her clit. Pearly pussy juice coated his tongue, glistening on the red meat and dripping from the edges. Frothy doggy slobber drooled into her cunt-hole.

His shaggy head bobbed up and down like a rocking horse as his tongue slapped steadily into her crotch. Her cuntlips spread wider and the dog slid his tongue right up into her fuckhole, licking at the inner folds. Flecks of pussy cream gleamed on his black muzzle as the stuff poured out of Claire's aroused pussy. Her eyes closed, a dreamy smile on her face. Claire loved to get tonguefucked by anyone or anything. A tongue was a tongue, what difference did it make if that tongue were attached to a man or a dog--or a woman, come to that, a fact that made her good friend, Sarah, very happy.

The dog's nimble tongue felt so good that Claire was sorely tempted to let him finish the job, to cream in his hot mouth. But his huge prick felt even better, she knew. If she came on his tongue, she could still let him fuck her, of course--in fact she would have to, because the doggy would be desperate after lapping her cum cream up--but his prick wouldn't be quite as wonderful after she'd already creamed. She jerked her pussy against his snout, sighed, then reached down and grasped the brute by the collar, yanking his head out of her crotch.

Wolf gave her an inquisitive look, his intelligent, amber- colored eyes blinking, his head cocked to one side.

"Go fuckies, Wolf," Claire whispered.

She patted the cushion beside her flank. The Alsatian needed no further signal. Well-trained and willing, he barked with expectation and bounded up, planting his forepaws on either side of her lush hips, his hindlegs braced on the floor. His massive black cockstalk loomed out over her slim belly, the naked red meat of his cock-crown flaring and growing. His tongue slurped at the girl's face, streaking her with doggy slobber and cuntjuice. Claire moaned, abandoned to lust now, her own instincts as bestial as the animal's. She pushed her tongue out and licked at his wet muzzle, then opened her lips and sucked his dripping tongue into her mouth, nursing on it.

As she swapped tongues with the doggy, Claire reached down between them with both hands, fondling his bloated balls with one and stroking his hairy cockstalk with the other. She bent his prick down and tapped the smoking hot prickknob against her nipples, then eased his cockshaft into her cleavage. Wolf humped, fucking her between her tits, his cockhead sliding up her breastbone and nudging into the hollow of her pulsing throat. She felt the hot seepage of his weeping pisshole flow onto her and she shuddered. She tilted her face down and licked at the frothy, rubbery meat of his cock-head. His preliminary spunk coated her tongue and she whimpered hungrily. Just as she had been tempted to let Wolf lap her to a creamy conclusion, now Claire was sorely tempted to take that flaring cockhead into her mouth and milk him off, swallowing a precious load of doggy cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.