Sisters Love Horses - Cover

Sisters Love Horses

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two sisters who have no boyfriends, get their sexual needs taken care of making it not only with each other and the family dog, but they also love to get it on with a pony.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Martha Harper was just hanging up the telephone when Jake walked into the house, still horny as hell, despite having spilled his seed on the soil. Martha, like her daughter, was a sexy blonde with blue eyes and big tits. She was sitting on the couch by the telephone stand, one leg drawn up under her, the hem of her short skirt riding high up her lush and shapely thigh.

"That was Claire," she said, not noticing the lump in her husband's fly immediately "She's coming for the weekend."

Claire was their other daughter. She was twenty, and when the Harpers had decided to move to the country, Claire had elected to remain in the city and pursue a career in advertising.

She was also pursuing other things, but her parents didn't know about that.

"That's nice," Jake said, crossing the room.

Martha looked up, smiling, pleased that their older daughter was going to pay them a visit. She blinked, then her smile widened as she saw the big bulge in Jake's trousers.

"Why, what a pleasant surprise!" she purred.

Martha was an ever-ready fuck, which was one of the reasons that Jake had married her some twenty years ago--just as she had accepted his proposal mainly because of his huge, rock-hard cock. They had fucked up a storm during their courtship, broken three beds on their honeymoon and still, twenty years later on, screwed like crazed goats.

Jake stood in front of the couch, his loins shoved out.

"Hadn't we better go to the bedroom?" Martha asked. "Bonny might come in and catch us at it."

"Naw, she's riding her pony," Jake said. At the very mention of his nubile daughter's name, and the thought of how her ass had squirmed on the pony's bare back, his prick jumped.

Martha giggled when she saw the front of his pants convulse. She reached out and ran her fingertips up the outline of his stiff prick, brushing it lightly. Then she cupped his bloated balls, lifting them in her palm as if she were weighing the amount of cum they contained.

She drew his zipper down slowly, playfully, inch by inch. Jake unbuckled his belt and the front of his trousers fell open in a wide vee. His massive prick fell forward into view.

Martha fondled his hairy balls and gazed adoringly at his throbbing cockhead and his thick, dark-veined cock-stalk. Holding his balls, Martha leaned forward and pushed her tongue out, slowly licking up the underside of his long, fat prick and then fluttering it at the base of his flaring prickhead.

Jake grunted and twisted his hands in her blonde hair, purring her head closer and pulling her mouth onto his prick. Martha sucked on his pulsating prick-meat, purring happily.

"Ummmm," she moaned as she felt his prick-knob flare and throb in her mouth. Her lips fastened on his cockshaft and she sucked lovingly on the big slab of cockhead.

Jake shoved his cock deeper into her mouth, his ass and hips jerking in a fucking motion.

"Unghhh," she gagged, as his cockhead clogged her gullet, but she held his prick buried deep in her mouth and bobbed her head down, taking all of the long cockstalk in. Her nose nestled in his wiry pubic hair and her chin brushed his balls.

Jake drew out until only his cockhead was in her pursed lips, then he slid it all into her head again, fucking into her mouth as if it were a cunt-hole.

Martha's blonde head bobbed up and down as if she were ducking for apples in a barrel, gorging herself on delicious cockmeat. Her tongue slid around on the underside of his prick as her lips pulled and dragged up and down on the thick prick.

Then she drew up to the tip of his cock and with her lips brushing his throbbing cockhead, whispered: "Want to come in my mouth, darling? Shall I suck you off and drink your cum?"

Jake hesitated. Martha was a great cock-sucker, enthusiastic and experienced. She loved to give head and had even admitted to Jake that one memorable day--before they had met, of course--she had sucked off the whole basketball team, one right after the other, swallowing so much fuckjuice that she had gained three ounces in weight overnight.

Now Jake regretted having jerked off.

The thought of shooting in Martha's mouth was inviting, but he lusted for her cunt, too, and since he had already emptied his balls once, he wasn't sure if he could manage to come twice more. Regretting leaving her mouth, but looking forward to her pussy, Jake slowly pulled his prick from her willing lips. His cockhead popped free like a cork from a bottle, glistening with her spittle.

Martha eyed him curiously, knowing that Jake seldom turned down the offer of a blow-job.

"I wanna fuck your cunt, baby," he rasped. "I'll take a rain check on the blowjob until tonight."

Martha smiled and leaned back, licking her lips, not caring which of her fuckholes he emptied his bloated balls into, as long as he filled her with jism at one end or the other. She drew her skirt up above her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties--she seldom did around the house--and Jake gazed down at her crotch with undisguised lust. Martha's cunt mound was a luxuriant triangle of curly blonde hair and through that bushy tangle her cuntlips could be seen, pink and inviting. Her clit stood out clearly, tingling and throbbing. Cuntjuice seeped down into the crack of her uplifted ass and soaked the cushion under her. She jerked her hips invitingly.

"Shove that big prick up my fuckhole, honey, stuff my cunt full of stiff cock--"

Jake sank down onto his knees, between her widespread thighs. His massive prick loomed out over her loins, like a poised warclub, threatening a blow that Martha welcomed. He folded his fist around the thick hilt of his cock and pushed it lower. His cockhead forced through her golden cunt bush and slipped down into her crotch. He tilted his wrist, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down against Martha's smoldering clit, and spreading a thick layer of fuck lube all over it.

Martha squirmed against him, whimpering.

"Put the fucker in me," she pleaded.

Jake nudged the tip of his prick into her, then halted. Martha jammed her hips down impatiently, eager to get stuffed brimful of hard, hot cockmeat, but Jake pulled back from her, holding only the tip of his prick in her pussy. Her cuntlips sucked on his purple cockhead, dragging on his cockshaft, pulling him in by suction.

"No--turn around," he whispered, his voice husky with desire. "I wanna fuck you doggy fashion."

That was fine with Martha who loved to get fucked in any possible position and who didn't realize that, with her back to him, Jake could more easily pretend that he was fucking his daughter!

Martha twisted around, throwing one leg over and turning her lush ass towards the kneeling man. Her head was resting on the couch and her ass wriggled against his belly. She reached back between her thighs and cupped his balls, squeezing gently. Then her hand slid up onto the thick root of his cockshaft and she guided his cockhead into her flooded fuck slot. Turning her wrist, she stirred his prick-knob around in the creamy entrance to her loins, then pulled him deeper. His cockhead vanished in her cunt and her cuntlips clamped around his cockstalk, gripping him like a pliable vise.

Jake grasped her by the handles of her hip bones, twisting her ass from side to side. He began to slide his prick into her cunt slowly, inch by inch. He gazed at the back of her blonde head and grimaced with lust as he pretended that it was his teenaged daughter that he was wedging his cock into.

Martha shoved her ass back impatiently, wanting all of that long, thundering fuckshaft up her cunt-hole.

"Give it to me!" she moaned. "Shove it all up my cunt, Jake-- fill my cunt with that big fucker!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.