Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J4

As he started telling me all about his past I figured that he actually doesn't deserve to be killed. I wonder what all those others I killed before did to get ordered dead by someone else. With this contract I finally found out that this is not a job I want to do forever. As a matter of fact - I wanted to get out of all that right now. I really didn't feel like killing another one. And especially not James. But if I wouldn't do it someone else would try it and also would try to get rid of me. I was always the one my intermediaries could count on - no mistakes in every contract. Never ever happened to me a fault before - but now there happened so many. Reason enough for them to be suspicious. If I would try to get out of this now - they wouldn't let it just happen - they know what to do against it.

I tried to breath - but it felt like there was no air in the room. I couldn't believe it. This seemed like a horror nightmare. I jumped off the bed and looked at him. He didn't look like he was thinking what I had in mind. After a few moments of starring at him he finally looked up to me - his eyes widened of shocking surprise. He didn't say a word - he seemed the first time to be speechless. Tears shot into my eyes. In any other case I would go take a shower by now. But I needed to get out of here - as fast as I could. I put on my clothes as fast as I could. James was still sitting there on the bed - sunk into thoughts trying to realize what was going on. I don't think he even noticed as I opened the bedroom door in order to leave. I looked back at him but then walked straight out of the house. I got into the car and sat there for several minutes my head leaned against the steering wheel. A knocking on the driver's side window made me startle. James was standing out in the driveway only wearing shorts and T-shirt. "Open up!" I heard him say. I shook my head "No, James!". I started the engine and put the car in gear. I drove off without saying another word and not looking back either. I looked at my watch - it was already past midnight. It would be hard to find me a hotel room. I suddenly felt really tired.

I pulled into the parking lot of a motel. I needed a few moments to get out of the car. The night watchman quickly gave me the keys to a room after I gave him more of what I was supposed to charge him. He even wanted to help me with my suitcase. I told him to just leave me fucking alone and headed towards the room I would spend the night in. I didn't even undress to go to bed - as soon as my head hit the pillow I felt into a dreamless but deep sleep.

I jumped up in the middle of the night - it must have been past two by now. I felt awake and not tired at all. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I took a long hot shower and my mind kept slipping back to the adventure I had earlier that night. I didn't feel disgust coming up - I didn't feel bad about what happened between me and James. He could be my father - only could though. My mother had her wild times after she was with him. That's how much I know about it. So I'm pretty much just an accident. I wasn't planned. I could also be the daughter of any other of those men she had when she was young. After I got into the shower I put on some fresh clothes and gathered out the picture of James. I took it and went to the bathroom with it. I looked at myself in the mirror for several minutes. I looked at his picture and tried to see anything familiar in my face. I couldn't really see anything that would show a similarity between him and me. I dug another time into my bag and found a bottle Tequila. I needed a drink badly right now. I took a deep drink right from the bottle and could barely catch my breath. I hadn't drunk any alcohol in a while and this one just hit me straight. I sat down and kept taking a few drinks out of the bottle. I tried to think of anything what would be good to do right now.

I must have drank too much already - that would explain why my mind suddenly had this idea. I grabbed the keys to my car and my gun and headed out to the parking lot. I knew where my intermediary had booked a hotel room. He had a routine - same hotel same room. Dangerous to have such a silly one. I headed with my car to his hotel and didn't have any problems finding the room he was in. I put the muffler onto my weapon and shot open the lock of his room. I switched on the light and went up to where the guy whom I've met earlier laid in bed snoring his ass off. I pointed the gun at him, grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at him. He startled and sat up. I obviously scarred the shit out of him. He seemed a little sober now. "Alright, asshole!" I said. I went back to the door and slammed it shut. "What... what do you think are you doing, girl?" he asked. "Get off the bed!" I ordered and released the safety catch which I'd locked again after I shot the door open. He quickly got up and raised his hands. The fear has left his eyes already. I think I wasn't looking too self confident at that moment. "What's your name?" I asked him moving towards him. He stepped backwards and felt the couch standing right behind him. "Sit down!" I told him. He complied. "I asked you a question I expect an answer from you!" I raised my voice to a louder level now. He was really pissing me off with his ignorance. I moved closer and gave him a hard slap with the handle of my gun. I knocked him aside. That scarred him! "My... my name is Trevor," he spoke up and looked up to me with fear in his eyes. "Okay, Trevor, now you tell me who wants me to kill James." He wrinkled his forehead. "Who's James?" I gave him a harsh laugh. "Oh c'mon, man. Don't start fucking with me!" I raised my gun again in order to give him another slap. He raised his hands and started to speak up again: "I don't know."

"Hell you do, and you better start talking or I'll start getting really pissed." I pulled the trigger and shot into the couch - very close to him. "Okay. His name is Louie Morris. He's..."

"Shut up - I know who he is." I suddenly lost patience to be careful and turned me back to Trevor and moved towards the bed. I didn't hear him getting up from the couch. He moved right behind me and grabbed my right arm where I had been carrying the gun the whole time. I didn't expect him to be that brave. But I was the one that had drunk too much by now. I was too slow and before I could do something against him. The gun was in his hand. "Wow - wow. Be careful with that!" I told him and moved backward raising my hands. He grinned at me in a way I didn't like. "He fucked you, didn't he?" he asked. I hesitated too long and he punched me with the gun into my face. Since I stood up I struggled and fell backwards. My whole right side of my face just started to burn. I felt dizzy and shook my head. "Did he fucked your little cunt?" he yelled at me. I really didn't want to answer that. He wanted me too though. He sat down right beside me, the barrel against the side of my head. My heart started beating faster, my breath went heavier. My chest moved up and down fast. Trevor noticed it and just grabbed with the other free hand my right tit and squeezed it hard. I screamed out loud. "Shut up, bitch, or I'll really hurt you," he said as he started opening up my blouse. "Oh my God," I thought in that moment, this guy is going to hurt me.

I closed my eyes and wished me desperately I wouldn't have come here. Before I could realize it - he had my blouse open and my bra off. He kept touching and squeezing my firm little tits the gun didn't leave my head. I froze - I didn't do a single move I was so scared. He suddenly pulled me up by my ponytail. I screamed up again. Another hard punch with the gun in my face was his reply on it. I fell on the bed and before I knew what happened to me he pulled on my pants - getting them easily off me. "I'm going to have some of that pussy myself," he grinned at me. My eyes widened with fear. "No... please... don't do this to me!" I begged him scooting upwards. He grabbed my ankle and his hard grip made me scream up another time. Suddenly he was on top of me - forcing me to spread my legs. Tears shot into my eyes again and I was about to just start crying. He just tore my panties and stripped me completely naked. He still pointed the gun at me even when he was about to force his rock hard cock inside of me. He pushed forward trying to force his cock inside my unwilling pussy. Tears were streaming down my abused face and I kept trying to catch breath - Trevor's whole weight was pressing me down on the bed. I suddenly felt like ripped off from the inside. He unexpectedly pushed his dick all the way inside of me. "You are one tight bitch!" he grunted. I clenched my teeth as another loud cry escaped my lips. I suddenly just wiped out the thought of that he still was the one who had the gun and gave him a hard punch with my elbow on his chin. He raised up a little and I was able to push me away. I turned my head and saw the gun lying right beside my head. My punch must have let him drop it. I grabbed for it - but he suddenly pushed my arm down. He started to wrestle for the gun with me. I knew it was all about staying alive now. I didn't thought about any consequences but this guy was about to rape me. I pulled the trigger of the gun that was at the height of my belly. I screamed out in shock. Trevor suddenly just looked at me with fear in his eyes. He collapsed on top of me. I started crying and tried to get his heavy weight of me. As I finally got myself free I got off the bed and looked down. He lay there in a pool of his own blood - he didn't move. I sobbed and realized that I just shot this guy. I dropped the gun on the floor and grabbed for the phone. I noticed earlier that night that I had must left my mobile phone at James' place. And I was probably the only one in the world who knew her own number. I dialed and waited for him to pick up. It must have taken him several moments to realize that it was my mobile phone what rang. "Hello?" I heard his sleepy voice. "James?" I was barely able to keep control of my voice. I was about to start crying. "Lola?" he asked. "James, I need your help..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.