Raped Degraded Daughter - Cover

Raped Degraded Daughter

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teen learns that she loves her dad very much, even after he rapes her continuously for days. She loves him so much in fact, that she uses her 'newly-found-love-for-sex' to get him a better paying job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jim Simmons took a nap on the sofa in the living room. When he awoke an hour later, he ambled into his daughter's bedroom to find her still asleep, naked as a babe, stretched across her bed. He moved around in the room until he could see directly between Linda's curvy legs. They were slightly parted, long and slim, ending at the firm cheeks of her perfectly round ass.

Jim could see a portion of his little girl's cunt between her thighs, but it was her ass that attracted him at the moment. It was the sight of her ass, totally nude, as he had so often imagined it, that excited his balls and made his cock rise up.

In his lecherous memory were a host of erotic images of his daughter's swinging, twitching ass. He had watched it swing down the walk to the school bus. He had seen it twitch on the beach in her one- piece bathing suit. He had seen it swing delightfully across the living room as she innocently pranced to the telephone or into the kitchen. Linda's cute ass had teased him often.

Hypnotized by the sheer vulnerability of the girl's naked young ass, Jim gravitated to it, lust burning in his balls. He knelt at the edge of Linda's bed, carefully gripped her hips and moved her so that her legs dangled off the bedside. Then he spread her thighs open. Linda felt his touch and came awake slowly.

She raised her pretty head and turned to peer back over her shoulder. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened as she felt her dad's hot hands on her firm ass-cheeks of her butt.

"Daddy... what are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just relax, baby," her father rasped hotly. He pried her ass- cheeks apart with his thumbs and enjoyed a clear view of her little asshole. Linda was horrified.

"Daddy!" she cried, trying to twist away. "Please, don't look at me there! Daddy, stop! Please! What... what are you up to?"

"Silly girl," he laughed lewdly, and he pressed his mouth to her ass. Using his thumb tips to keep her tight ass-cheeks separated, he extended his tongue to give her exposed asshole tantalizing little licks. Linda could only gasp and whimper and bang the bed with her fists as her filthy dad sucked her shitter and licked his tongue right into it.

It was at times like these that Linda hated her mother. As her father's wicked tongue ravished her exposed and defenseless asshole, she blamed her mother for her entrapment. It was because of Janet Simmons' frigidity and bitchiness that Linda was now pinned naked to her bed, getting her asshole tongue-lashed by her father. Ohhh, momma, momma, the girl asked herself, why did you abandon me?

Jim Simmons felt his little girl's asshole reacting. Her cute little ass couldn't keep still when his tongue was wiggling in it. It excited him to finger her cunt as he licked into her asshole, driving Linda even wilder.

Her senses reeled as her dad's tickling tongue and drilling finger made her cum. When she felt her father spread her own pussy-juices up into her asshole, she knew he was planning something. Then she felt him moving back there, abandoning her holes for the moment.

She craned her neck and sobbed to see her dad standing, sliding his fist up and down the full length of his enormous cock. She didn't want to stare at his prick, but she couldn't help noticing how slick it was with his pre-cum. Or was that cum from her pussy?

"Daddy..." she gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Silly girl," he said again, laughing at her.

"Daddy... don't!"

"I can't resist, baby."

"But you said we were gonna take a nap, and then have lunch," Linda complained sorrowfully.

"Sorry, baby," her horny dad said. "We'll have to eat later. Your ass is just too cute to resist. God, you should see how pretty it is."

Linda knew how pretty it was. She had often posed in front of her mirror and twisted around so she could see what it was that all the boys kept whistling at when she walked down the street. She knew very well how attractive her ass was! She just never dreamed that the day would come when her own father would fuck it!

"Just relax," her father now said, resting a knee on the bed between her quivering thighs.

He lowered himself onto her slim back and grazed her exposed asshole with his wet prickhead. Bracing his hips for the onslaught, he took a deep breath and pushed hard. The wetness of Linda's pussy-juices combined with her dad's pre-cum made a fine lubricant, as good as butter or petroleum jelly. Linda's tight shitter gave way under the pressure of her father's probing cock. Her asshole opened like a small mouth. And her dad soon had it gaping wide.

Linda gasped, then squealed in pain as her father's bulging cockhead spread her asshole wider, then entered her body.

"Unnnggghhh!" Linda moaned as his big cock invaded her tight little ass.

"Just relax now," Jim instructed her like a caring father. "Just let your ass go. Don't tighten up against my prick. Go lax and let it in."

"No!" Linda replied, but she did let her ass muscles go lax. To her surprise, her father's giant cock squeezed right into her body. She felt her ass-cheeks go wide and the natural clench of her asshole eased around her dad's cockshaft.

Jim paused for a breath, his balls nestled against Linda's crotch, tickling her pussy. He felt the tight gripping of his prick by his little girl's sweet ass, and the feeling blew his mind. He had to fuck her!

Slowly at first, he moved back an inch, then two, then imbedded his cock again. Each movement of his massive prick caused sensation and alarm in the young girl, who could only quiver and moan as her dad had his way with her.

Linda finally collapsed in complete surrender, and her lovely ass accepted the full length of her dad's hole-splitting cock.

Her horny father panted and drilled his prick into her shitter. Linda gasped and thought a giant wedge had hammered into her ass, right to the center of her body. She felt her dad's big, hairy balls slap her cunt each time he fucked his cock into her clenching little asshole, and the combined feelings were overwhelming. His hot balls seemed to be getting her pussy off, making her come as if she'd been rubbed by a hand.

As if testing his daughter's level of horniness, Jim imbedded his thick cock up her ass and held it there for a moment, throbbing but still. Sure enough, Linda moaned as if in protest and her cute ass started to wriggle and turn, inviting his cock, encouraging more fucking. Jim chuckled knowingly to himself even as his little girl sobbed and he fucked her brutally.

When Jim felt Linda cumming wetly against his slapping balls, he grinned lewdly and pounded her ass harder with his stony prick. His hips humped forward harder, spearing his wet cock into the girl's defenseless asshole. Linda felt suffocated by sex then, and gasped for breath as his big prick ravished her ass-channel. She felt pervertedly loved when her dad kissed her ears and whispered naughty things as he fucked her faster and faster.

Jim got his big hands under her, and he filled them with her pert, round tits. He fingered and mauled them as his cock ramrodded her asshole, and he chuckled with perverse pleasure at the girl's discomfort. Linda emitted a cry of anguish more than once during the vicious fucking. She was breathless and weak as a kitten.

Inflamed by his daughter's tight asshole, Jim shoved his prick into her again and again, working toward an explosion of jism that he wanted to deposit in Linda's ass. The fucking was faster now, and his balls slapped noisily against her quivering cunt and clit. He lunged and impaled her shitter with his prick, delighting in her squeals and cries as his cock ripped into her.

Suddenly, Linda was whimpering like a hurt animal and pushing back with her pussy and ass. Again and again, she pushed, fucking on her dad's wicked cock as she felt her new orgasm threatening to overcome her. Her whole body quivered then as she came wetly, and her cunt leaked juices on her father's ramming balls as his prick continued to rape her asshole.

Jim pulled his hands from her aching tits; then gripped her lithe young hips tensely so he could rare back and really plunge his fiery cock into her asshole. Holding the poor girl steady, with her pretty face pushed into the pillow, he rammed all of his stony cock into her shitter.

Burying his prick in her quivering young body, he held it in her ass-channel. His cock was a live, throbbing thing ready to explode. Then he gritted his teeth and fucked her deep. His prick burst like an explosive device and spewed its contents. Linda whimpered soulfully as her dad's enormous cock spit savagely into her clenching asshole.

When he finally exhausted himself and fell upon her naked young body with a gasp, Linda gasped, too. She shuddered as the natural tightness of her asshole squeezed her father's limp prick right out of her ass.

He rolled off her shaking body, and Linda felt her asshole return to its normal size, closing slightly. She moaned helplessly as she felt something warm and creamy ooze out of her asshole to dribble down into her cunt-slit. And she could only whimper when her father's hot mouth found hers, kissing her passionately as he laughingly thanked her for a great piece of ass!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.