Raped Degraded Daughter - Cover

Raped Degraded Daughter

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teen learns that she loves her dad very much, even after he rapes her continuously for days. She loves him so much in fact, that she uses her 'newly-found-love-for-sex' to get him a better paying job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jim Simmons needed a coffee break badly. He was pretty well fucked out by his daughter's young and vibrant pussy. His old cock wasn't accustomed to such energy and vitality in a cunt. He was used to his wife's dormant, almost corpse-like fucking, unresponsive and unwilling. Linda's pussy was not only inviting and eager, but lively and active, a tight, clenching cunt that literally sucked the jism out of his balls!

Linda was relieved when her father released her from sexual bondage long enough to take a breather.

"I wanna shower," she muttered weakly.

"Go ahead," her dad said indifferently, now that his lust was temporarily satisfied.

Linda scampered into the bathroom, glad to be away from her lustful and hungry father. She closed the door, then undressed in front of the big mirror. Seeing her naked body again, looking as fresh as a daisy, it amazed her how sex didn't show on a girl. Who would ever believe that her dad had broken her cherry just last night, that he had been fucking the daylights out of her ever since?

The mirror revealed nothing of the sort. Linda found herself gazing at a lovely girl who could very well be a virgin. Nothing showed to indicate that she had been fucking and sucking with a grown man. But there were her feelings. They told her the truth, even if the mirror lied. Her father had raped her viciously, had defiled her and made her feel dirty and whorish. He'd made her moan and whimper hotly, and he had made her whole body respond as if it loved sex! It was terrible!

Linda thought a nice shower would cleanse her body and her feelings. She would step into the shower and wash her filthy father right out of her mind! It would give her a chance to think. Now that she had learned some of her father's tricks for getting a girl horny, maybe she could fight him. Maybe she could learn to resist his advances and keep the horrible things from happening again.

The teenager stepped into the tub and drew the plastic curtain closed. She turned both taps on, got the water running, then shuddered slightly as the prickly stream of water stung her nipples and legs and belly. She wasn't ready for sensations! This was supposed to be a simple shower, just like any other shower she took.

Even though she did her best to wash her dad out of her thoughts, the mental picture of his enormous cock plagued her. Did all men have such monstrous cocks?

This naughty, but private thought about big pricks sent a strange thrill coursing through Linda's cunt. She shivered and clamped her thighs together against the good feeling that she didn't want.

"God!" she breathed, a little alarmed at herself.

She grabbed the washcloth, soaped it up and applied it to her young tits. But in trying to wash away her sense of guilt and shame, she only intensified the erotic feelings in her tits, for they responded strangely to her rubbing hands. The course washcloth scraped roughly across her nipples, and her little pink tit tips stood up as if they were excited!

"Goodness!" Linda gasped, peering down at what had occurred. Her tits were now pink and wet, her nipples spiking and tingly. This had never happened to her before.

She removed the washcloth from her thrusting tits and turned to the water spray to wash away the soap. She caught her breath as the sharp, stinging water jets hit her tits and nipples.

Taking an innocent shower became an erotic experience for the young girl as she felt every inch of her naked body tingle to the spray of water. No matter where she stood or which way she turned, the incessant jets of water stung her flesh, arousing her. She was glad her father couldn't see her now. How could she explain her condition to him. He'd swear she was playing with herself in the shower!

Curious and strictly alone in comfortable privacy, the pretty teenager began to explore the possibilities of this very different kind of shower. She stood back in the tub and let the jets shoot directly at her pubic area--into her cunt-fur, across her thighs, against her pussy- lips. What a sensation!

Linda realized that she was carrying the shower a bit far, but she couldn't help herself now. She was glad to be alone, grateful for some privacy and secrecy so she could be herself for a few moments. After all, she was a girl, a growing girl with teenaged feelings which were all mixed up with love and sex and excitement.

As if with a mind of their own, her slim fingers trembled as they met at her crotch. She set her feet apart in the running water. Her curvy young thighs opened. Her shaky fingers gently parted the soft lips of her cunt. Under the guise of needing to wash her inner cunt- flesh, she held pussy-lips apart with the thumb and forefinger of one hand as she applied the washcloth with the other. The coarse fabric scraped over her clit and delicate inner tissue.

Linda swallowed hard and nervously because she knew she was kidding herself, that she really wanted to get herself off, by herself, alone, without her filthy dad! She simply wanted the private pleasure every teenaged girl craves from time to time, the secret pleasure of cumming juicily on her own fingers. She wanted to feel nice and clean and fresh and virginal again.

A shiver ran through her, and her eyes closed as she rubbed the rough washcloth gingerly up and down her open cunt-slit. She gasped a little as her middle finger pushed the cloth inside her pussy. She fucked it in and out then, panting softly with private pleasure, as she pretended to wash her fuck-channel clean of her dad's jism. The scrapy fabric around her finger rubbed against her sensitive inner pussy-flesh, and the thrills were electric for her. With a sigh and a twist of her hips, she surrendered to this innocent teenaged masturbation.

She stopped fooling herself with the cleaning game. Gasping for breath, Linda hunched her hips forward. Her ass-cheeks tightened up and her pussy-mound extended in front of her. Her naughty finger, wrapped neatly in the rough washcloth, fucked in and out of her humping pussy- hole.

"Ewwww," Linda cooed sexily, abandoning herself to her self-made pleasure. A soft cry of pure delight escaped her constricted throat as the end of her finger dug deep into her cunt, like a prick. The sensation, self-inflicted, was exciting and welcome. All thoughts of her father were gone now as she fucked her finger. Now she was a sweet, innocent teenaged girl again, just a normal child enjoying her first masturbation pleasures by herself. It made her feel clean, like the shower itself. She didn't feel dirty or used or like the daughter of a filthy, perverted father. She was a good girl... cumming!

Her orgasm was a nice one, not violent like those created in her by her vicious dad. It gently rippled through her luscious young body and made her smile. It was pleasant for her.

Even after it was over, she found herself basking in an afterglow of sensual pleasure that was new to her, new and refreshing. She stood dripping in front of the mirror and marveled at her own capacity for sexual pleasure. So she was sexy! And it was nice! By herself, that is!

She admired herself in the mirror as she toweled her tits and belly dry. She was lost in her thoughts when the harsh knocking on the door startled her. It was her dad.

"Linda!" he bellowed. "What the hell are you doing in there?"

The door pushed open and Jim Simmons loomed large in the doorway, leering at her naked body and small towel.

"What have you been doing? Playing with yourself?"

"No!" Linda cried, stepping back in fear. "I was just taking a shower."

But her voice was weak. Her eyes wouldn't meet his. And she looked guilty of something.

"Let's just see about that," her father challenged evilly, moving up to her. He tore the towel away from her, then twisted it around her wrists. "Put your foot up on the toilet.

Helpless before him, Linda did as she was told. When her foot was up, her thighs were spread wide and her whole crotch, fresh and pink, was fully exposed. Jim Simmons breathed deeply, affected by the sight of his little girl's clean young body, and he dropped to his knees. To Linda's surprise and dismay, he parted her cunt-lips with his thumb and stuck his tongue up into her fuck-hole.

"Daddy!" she gasped, not expecting that so fast.

"Just as I thought," her dad crowed with satisfaction. "You were masturbating. Weren't you?"

"No, no," Linda lied. "I was not! I was just washing it!"

"Don't try to kid me, baby," Jim said sternly, grabbing her tits and squeezing them. "Your cunt is soaked, and it only gets that way from fucking or fingering. Do you think I was born yesterday? You can't fool your old dad."

He lowered his hand to her pussy to pry her cunt-lips open again.

"Th... that's water," Linda stammered.

"Bullshit," her dad snorted lewdly. "It's too silky and velvety for water. That's your sweet juice, baby, and you made it cum. Plenty of it, too. Nice of you to get it ready for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.