Karen and her Son - Cover

Karen and her Son

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Horny Karen teaches her son that no doesn't always mean no

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Mum you're the sexiest looking girl on the beach"

Steven had lain on his side watching his mother walk back from the ice cream stall

completely naked.

His weren't the only eyes following her, every man and quite a few of the women watched her pert breasts bouncing delightfully with every step

She smiled at everyone and there was an extra wiggle of her bottom, men groaned inwardly when they looked at her hairless slit and more than one woman quite accidentally let their legs drift apart in an unspoken invitation.

Sitting down beside her son, she handed him a cone and giggled when he licked a blob of cream off her left breast.

"They were all looking at you mum"

"Mmmm, I know" she laughed, "I think I made a few of them uncomfortable"

"I think you've made a few pussies wet too mum!"

"Nice thought" she said softly and smiled innocently at the expression on his face.

"Did you just say, nice thought mum?"

Looking at him from under lowered eyelids, the randy woman took a long slow lick of her ice cream, it was melting under the hot afternoon sun and beginning to drip down over her breasts and stomach.

"Yes I did why?"

"But I was referring to wet pussies mum"

He leaned closer and whispered.

"You know, like yours, all wet and juicy"

"I haven't got a pussy Steven, it's a cunt, a horny, wet and very, very juicy little cunt"

Some of the melted ice-cream had trickled down over her smooth mound and was running down into her slit.

"I thought you like ice-cream" she pouted.

But Steven hadn't noticed, he was still mulling over what she'd said, or rather what she'd hinted at!

"I do mum, why?"

She parted her legs and he saw it.

"Don't waste it then"

A nearby couple were watching them, but Karen didn't seem to care, she giggled as her son wiped the cream from her slit and licked it off his fingers.

"You've missed some" she whispered.

"Where?"

"There, look!"

"Oh mum, oh fucking hell!"

A few little drops of urine trickled out onto the sand, there were only a few, but enough for the woman nearby to see what was happening.

She smiled at Karen and was rewarded with another little trickle.

Steven saw the smile and sensed the attraction between the two women he looked expectantly at his mother, but got nothing except a sweet smile and a suggestion that they return to the cottage to get ready for later.

"Later mum?"

She laughed as she got up and stepped into the skimpy beach dress, her voice seemed slightly louder than before as she said.

"You silly boy, have you forgotten that we're going to the beach club tonight?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.