Karen and her Son - Cover

Karen and her Son

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Horny Karen teaches her son that no doesn't always mean no

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I now pronounce you man and wife," he smiled and added, "You may kiss the bride"

Steven took Wendy into his arms and kissed her, while behind them everyone clapped and smiled and no one had a broader smile than Karen!

Frances and Gerry, (Wendy's parents) held the little ones tightly and kissed them tenderly, right from the day when Wendy, Karen and Steven had sat down with them and explained their somewhat unusual relationship and intentions, they'd been absolutely wonderful.

It had taken some while for the whole thing to sink in and they'd seemed stunned at first, even shocked, but never outraged. They'd known or suspected their daughter's sexual preferences for a long time, but as with any loving parents their love for Wendy was unconditional and before the day was out they'd been as excited as anyone about the forthcoming births!

For Karen, a particularly poignant moment had been when Frances had taken her to one side and said, "I can't pretend I approve of your relationship with Steven, I probably never will"

Karen nodded in understanding, "Thank you for your honesty Frances" she said, "I respect and understand that completely"

But Frances hushed her and took both Karen's hands in hers,

"But let me say this, it's obvious that whatever's happening here is good for my daughter, I've never seen her so happy since the day she was born and that's the truth."

Karen squeezed her hands and fought back her tears as the woman continued,

"I know I speak for Gerry on this when I say that as far as we're concerned when your babies are born, they'll have two loving, doting and probably overpowering grandparents, we will treat them both exactly the same, exactly the same!"

Then she kissed Karen on the cheek and they embraced each other, both on the verge of tears.

As the bride and groom kissed in the little church, Karen turned to look at her two children, her natural child Katie gurgled happily in her grandmother's arms and little Tommy, her lover's child lay fast asleep in his grandfather's loving arms.

Gerry stepped forward and kissed her,

"Are you ok sweetheart?" and Karen loved him for that one little question.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you - - - Dad" and he beamed with pleasure.

"Thank you sir" the porter looked at the twenty pound note Steven had pressed into his hand "Thank you very much"

Steven closed the door and wheeled the heavily laden trolley into the middle of the room,

"Here we go ladies" he laughed, "Champagne, champagne and more champagne!"

His mother took her hand from between his wife's legs and licked her fingers,

"Wow champagne and pussy juice" she giggled and slipped the jacket of the cream suit off her shoulders.

Under it she wore a white sling bra designed to lift and display rather than just support her still firm breasts, breast feeding hadn't ruined them thankfully and she felt the nipples beginning to harden in anticipation of the night ahead, their first night without the children since they were born, four months previously!

Wendy bent down and whispered to her and the horny women giggled sexily.

"Steven, we'd like you to go down into the bar for about half an hour, while we get our little surprise ready for you"

"What?"

His face was a picture of bewilderment at Wendy's words, this was something he knew nothing about at all! But then he remembered the little overnight bag his mother had been clutching secretively and how she'd taken a suspicious looking parcel from the postman a few days ago and immediately locked it in the bag!

"Ok, I'll take my mobile so just give me a ring when you're ready, anyway there's a gorgeous little barmaid down there I wouldn't mind checking out!"

Then he ducked as two shoes flew towards his head, thrown by two half naked women!

It was almost exactly half an hour later when his mobile rang and his mother's sultry voice said softly,

"If you want to meet two very kinky and extremely dirty little sluts who want to entertain you, come up to room 201 now, just let yourself in, sit down, help yourself to some champagne and wait, - - oh I nearly forgot, take all your clothes off as soon as you enter the room!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.