Karen and her Son - Cover

Karen and her Son

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Horny Karen teaches her son that no doesn't always mean no

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

To say that Steven was proud would be an understatement, first of all his mum announced she was pregnant and then Wendy joined her in the same club, only three days later! They still continued their kinky threesomes of course, but the booze and drugs were out of the window, at least for nine months anyway. They bought a mobile home and sited it at the cottage so the youth could begin the renovation work immediately!

Karen, Wendy and Steve became a limited company and put a manager into the café to give the girls time to themselves, they laughed, saying that they weren't ill, they were pregnant, but Steven was having none of it.

As their belly's swelled and their breasts grew larger they seemed to blossom and their ardour grew as well, several times when he was retiling the roof he saw them in a sixty nine on the lawn or the beach. They went everywhere together, even holding hands in public when they went into the village, at home they kissed frequently and wandered about the place completely naked

Steven began sleeping on a fold up bed in the lounge as the double bed was too small for the three of them, but they went to great lengths to show him he was still very much a part of their lives.

Most days he would make love to at least one of them, sometimes both and usually anally as they found this method easier to accommodate his huge girth which had seemed to grow in proportion as his body grew harder with the tough physical work he was doing on the cottage.

One day they disappeared into the city and were away all day, returning at night with a hand held camcorder for him, then treated him to a mind blowing session of pregnant lesbian sex while he filmed every cock stiffening minute!

They began by dressing each other from scratch in the whole works, stockings. Panties, sling bras and flimsy little suspender belts that had to beneath their bloated stomachs. Far from looking ridiculous, Steven thought they looked as erotic as any women he'd ever seen before, they kissed each other hungrily and spent an age suckling each other's hugely swollen nipples.

The horny youth worked quite skilfully undressing himself whilst holding the camera, but he managed very well for a novice and was rewarded with some great close ups of his cock being slavishly sucked and licked by two sets of full, red lips!

Wendy knelt between his mother's thighs and pressed her lips to the front of Karen's straining panties,

"Too dry lover" she giggled and beckoned Steve to get closer As he knelt down beside her he saw a little wet spot appear on the nylon and Wendy moaned with delight as Karen's hot urine began to seep through into her mouth!

The younger woman swallowed most of it eagerly, but pulled away and let the lessening flow spray all over her face,

"Oh you dirty bitch" laughed Karen as she pulled her lover towards her and licked her own glistening piss from her face!

"And now Ladies and gentlemen" Wendy spoke into the camera as Steve's mother eased her panties down over her broad hips and thighs, "I'm going to give my horny little piss bitch a shower, a golden shower!"

Standing up she straddled Karen and released a huge torrent of urine over her breasts and belly as Karen laughed and rubbed the tangy offering into her naked skin, she was absolutely soaked when Steven laid the camera down and lay beside his mother.

Lifting Karen's right leg he eased himself into her sopping pussy and began screwing her with abandon as Wendy directed the last of her flow over his chest!

As their pregnancy's progressed their sexual appetites seemed to increase and the camera became an integral part of their almost nightly lovemaking sessions.

After one such session the three were lying together on a pile cushions, bathing in the afterglow of orgasm when Karen kissed her son and Wendy and said very quietly,

"Listen you two, I have something I need to ask you and I want, I need honest answers from you both, ok?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.