Professor's Rape Games - Cover

Professor's Rape Games

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Professor from a small town, makes it a game to rape teen girls. And all the girls cannot wait for their turn to be raped, including his own two daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Hill was almost glad to take Molly home. He thought she was adorable, but seeing her, the first little girl he had raped, in the company of the two daughters whom he had wanted more than Molly, and in place of whom he had raped Molly, drove him to distraction.

Disciplined and courteous as he was, he never lost his cheerful demeanor. He played with the children in the afternoon, after church, and then took them for a long walk to the old fashioned General Store which rested on the banks of an old canal on the other side of town.

They came back, hot and tired, sticky with ice cream, and happy.

The Carpenters called about five, and Helen asked her husband if it were all right to invite them to a light supper.

"Of course, darling!"

"Oh goodie! We get a couple more hours together," Debrah had squealed, clapping her hands.

"All of you go up and take tepid showers, and cool off before supper," Mrs. Ames said.

The three girls went up and could be heard squealing in the bathroom. Hill laughed, and shook his head.

"Well, at least they won't be begging to stay up for a few more hours, the way they usually do."

The children actually nodded over supper, which they ate out on the lawn since Indian summer was still with them.

After supper, Molly went home with her parents.

Helen hugged her husband, after the children voluntarily went up to bed, and smiled up at him.

"You were wonderful! I always marvel at your patience with children!"

"It's my profession, remember?" Hill smiled, cupping his wife's beautiful buns, and pressing her muff into his raging hard- on.

Helen and Hill were both exhausted, Hill probably more exhausted emotionally than his wife, because of the emotional travail through which he had been the last two weeks.

"You go to bed, and I'll check on the children," Hill said to his wife.

"Okay, dear. Enjoy your pipe."

Hill took his pipe, and like the classic case of the criminal who has to visit the scene of his first crime, he walked through the thin fringe of wood surrounding the lake, and came out upon the sight of the lake, which was always peaceful.

He hadn't bothered to light his pipe, merely holding it between his teeth. As he came out onto the grassy banks of the lake, he heard whispering. His ears perked up, and a cold sweat ran down his back.

He walked in the direction of the voices.

"But what if he doesn't come? Mom and Dad are going to find out we're not in bed!"

He gasped. There, sitting under a tree in the moonlight, stood his own two sweet daughters.

"I wish it were Daddy, instead," he heard Debrah say.

"Well, me, too, but it won't happen. I mean, Daddy wouldn't do something like that, even though we wish he would."

"I wish I could fuck him. Sometimes I feel jealous of Mommy. She has all the fun."

"No, that's not true. We have fun with him, too."

"But he doesn't fuck us."

He listened to the conversation of his two daughters, absolutely aghast. If they had aroused him, and filled him with lust before, they turned him into a raging bull now.

His two daughters were wishing for his cock as much as he wished for their cunts, and he had to have them!

"Maybe he won't come when there are two of us," Donna suggested.

Debrah sighed. "Yeah, you're right. Wanna do even-odd?"

"Okay."

The two girls flashed fingers, and Debrah won.

Donna got up reluctantly.

She looked wistfully at her sister.

"Well, good luck," Donna said. "You'll come back and tell me as soon as it happens, won't you?"

"I sure will. You're a good sport, Donna."

"Well, I'll get my turn. Anita got her turn this morning."

Hill watched Debrah shiver.

"I'm gonna pretend it's Daddy," she said. "I'll just keep my eyes closed shut, and I won't say a word, and I'll think all the time, it's Daddy, it's my Daddy making love to me."

"I'm gonna do that, too," Donna said.

Before Donna's footsteps had faded, Hill, with violently trembling hands had taken off all his clothes. His magnificent body gleamed like a satyr's in the moonlight. His cock was bigger than it had ever been. A cool wind rippled over his body, but did nothing to abate the fever of lust in his body.

He started to approach his daughter, and stopped. She had stood up, and like a golden goddess of love in the moonlight, was divesting herself of her clothing. The pain of desire in Hill's groin became more and more intense, as he watched her.

"Star light, star bright, first star that I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight!" he heard her soft voice sing out. She was nude now, her body gleaming like polished alabaster in the moonlight, the gold of her hair glinting in the white light, and the faint fuzz on her muff throwing off golden glints.

He saw her staring up at the star she was wishing on, and knew that she would get her wish.

Her dimpled buttocks rippled with her movements, as she sat down on the grass again, beneath the tree, her body still glowing in the moonlight.

Hill picked up the scarf which he had worn around his neck, and walked up silently behind his daughter, and quickly covered her eyes with it.

Debrah gasped, but she did not struggle.

"Ohh, I've been waiting for you!" she gasped. Hill said nothing, his breathing harsh, and rasping in his throat. Never in his life had he felt his loins so inflamed, and for his own flesh and blood. And never, never could she know that it was her own father that was doing this to her.

Hill pushed her down onto the grass, and spread her legs softly, running his hands up and down her soft white flesh. His raging cock throbbed violently, as he felt her flesh quivering under his soft caresses. He moved his hands up over her haunches, carefully avoiding the hairy little mound of delight, teasing her.

"Ohhh!" Debrah moaned. As surely as Hill knew he was crouched between his daughter's outspread legs, he knew that she had her eyes closed. He even knew what she was thinking, and her soft whispered voice confirmed it.

"Daddy, oh, Daddy, take me. I love you so."

Hill, his body trembling wildly, lay down on top of his daughter's body, feeling her softness, feeling her little nipples pucker as he rubbed his powerful chest against her soft little mounds of flesh.

Debrah's legs spread wider. Hill felt her sweet, wet little muff arch upward, seeking what she had so long desired.

He pressed his hands against the grass on either side of her body, and positioned himself on his knees, looking down at her beautiful body. Her little hips writhed upward with complete abandon. He saw her pink swollen pussy meat gleaming, winking at him, as he aimed his cock at the entrance to her cunt, and then thrust inward.

He gritted his teeth against the searing hot flames of pleasure that were so intense that they were akin to pain, rippling through him.

His very asshole was on fire as he began to push softly into his daughter's mushy wet cunt.

He watched as she spread her legs even wider, and brought her knees up. As he watched, his manly rod slowly disappeared into her quivering quim. He felt the wetness lubricate his cock, making his passage inward easier and easier.

Over and over again, Debrah murmured her father's name. She seemed to be lost in some wild, surrealistic ecstasy of her own.

Hill felt the barrier of her virginity, and he stopped, but Debrah didn't let him. She braced her feet against the grass, and arched upward, gasping as she did so.

Hill felt the head of his cock tear through the delicate membrane, and then his cock slid all the way into her. His body now pressed hers into the ground, and his cock was lodged tightly in the sweet, wet nest of her womanhood.

He lay still for awhile, feeling her hips writhe and undulate under his groin, her breathing getting heavier and heavier, as her excitement rose.

Debrah had no trouble imagining it was her father.

Her eyes were covered with the blindfold. This was going to be her ultimate ecstasy come true. She felt his monstrous cock pierce through her womanhood. She felt her hot juices well up and trickle downward, flowing in hot, sluggish streams out of her well-stuffed cunt.

The man was still in her now, and Debrah waited, savoring the hot throbbing feeling of the cock, which stretched her womanhood wide open.

She had been lucky. He had been around tonight. But it wasn't a strange rapist who was fucking her. It was her own father.

Her hands groped around until she felt his powerful sweating chest. She ran her hands down over it, as he raised himself up and began to rock his hips back and forth, moving his cock in and out of her tight, dripping, hungry little twat.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy!" she gasped, as she arched her hips upward, to meet the long deep downward strokes of her father. She felt as if she could live and die like this, her legs spread wide, her cunt wide open, and stuffed with a man's cock.

He was wonderful! He was better than any of the other lucky girls had described him, and Debrah felt her ecstasy rise to a feverish pitch.

As her father's cock thrust inward, the sticky wet shaft rubbed against her clitoris, and stimulated it. Debrah's hips started to arch upward harder and faster, as her father's deep- plowing cock thrust in and out of her violently.

She felt his own excitement rise, knew it from the way his cock throbbed in her cunt, from the way his heat rose, from the way he was grunting, his grunt low and deep and sexy.

She heard it as if from far away.

She had waited a long time for this. Before her eyes was her father's handsome face. It was his cock that pistoned in and out of her wild and willing cunt.

She felt the first spasm of her climax ripple through her belly. In one way, it was something she wanted desperately, and in another way she was disappointed. She wanted it to last forever, this fucking that she was getting.

Again the man's body rested on top of hers. She felt his arms work around her sweaty back, felt him press her tightly into his body.

She felt his mouth at her ear, felt him biting her ear lobe. She started to moan and thrash around, as the hot excitement built, hotter and harder and more demanding than any sensation she had ever known.

She started to jerk spastically in her father's arms. She threw her arms around his neck and held onto him desperately, feeling the passion build in her cunt until she was wild with a raging lust.

Her father, hearing the soft wild sounds of her rutting increasing in volume covered her mouth with a deep and passionate kiss, his tongue snaking inward. He found her tongue wet and willing and ready. She flicked the tip of her tongue against the tip of his tongue, and her moaning got buried in his mouth, as he humped her into oblivion.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned. Hill felt the familiar ripplings of her orgasm start deep in her cunt, felt her cuntal muscles gripping rhythmically at his hard-driving dork.

His balls slapped lewdly against her quivering ass cheeks. She started to writhe and squirm under him in such a way as to further inflame him. Her fingernails raked over his naked back, as her passion rose.

She threw her legs up in the air, and then locked them around her father's hard-humping waist.

Hill grunted, and groaned wildly, and his ass rose and fell. It became a gleaming blur of motion in the moonlight, as he drove his enormous cock in and out of his daughter's cunt.

She felt her father's cock pry more and more deeply into her cunt, and she gasped. Her moans pitched upward into a high, wild scream that was lost in her father's open mouth, covering hers, as her orgasm peaked, and she slapped and jerked wildly on his body, which held her so tightly.

With an incredible quiver, she writhed with the hot hard feelings that coursed through her, and then her body collapsed slightly.

Hill kept driving into her, feeling the occasional mini- spasms ripple through her. Only when she was almost completely down did he release his hot and steaming load into her cunt.

She kept on gasping and writhing, her cuntal muscles squeezing with pleasure around his raging cock.

He felt her moan against his mouth, felt her cuntal walls tightened with one last delicious convulsion, and then her body relaxed.

Hill looked down, feeling his asshole tingle with pleasure. He didn't feel guilty or appalled at what he had done.

He kissed her gently, and got quickly out of her, and disappeared into the woods. Debrah, numbed by what happened to her, pulled off the blindfold, and threw it down on the ground, and looked around, almost wildly.

Behind a tree, Hill, his cock still erect, still ripe and pulsing with lusty blood watched her pick up her clothes, throw them on carelessly, and then run through the woods.

He kept his fingers crossed. If the pattern of the twins proved correct, Donna would follow Debrah.

He walked out onto the grassy slope, and picked up the scarf, and then he waited.

Soon enough he heard the light crackling of running footsteps.

Donna appeared on the grassy slope. Her eyes were keen and bright, and glistened in the moonlight.

She looked over the lake at the star her sister had stared at and Hill heard her chant the same innocent, childish rhyme.

As he watched, Donna took off her pajamas, until she, much like her sister, stood like a golden love goddess in the moonlight.

Almost enraged with lust, he raced out at her, and got the blindfold over her eyes before she could struggle.

But that was a silly game. He knew they wouldn't struggle, either of them.

"Ohhh!" Donna moaned, her beautiful soft ass cheeks rubbing against her father's raging cock. Donna trembled and sagged back against her father.

He leaned against the tree, which had a projection that could be sat on easily. He bounced her on his knee slightly, feeling the sticky juices of her cunt trickling down onto his thigh.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy!" Donna whispered in a sobbing voice. Hill gasped, as he felt his daughter's hand reach between her outspread legs, and grip his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.