Professor's Rape Games - Cover

Professor's Rape Games

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Professor from a small town, makes it a game to rape teen girls. And all the girls cannot wait for their turn to be raped, including his own two daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The weekend was as bad as Hill expected it to be. It wasn't that he wasn't an attentive, good host. But the sight and smell of so much young female flesh, one of whom he had deflowered, and two of whom he would have liked to have planted his cock in, was too much for him. By Sunday morning, he was almost beside himself, and escaped right after the brunch to go out to the woods.

He didn't expect to find anyone, nor had he gone out into the woods to prey on young virgin flesh. He genuinely wanted to get away from the temptations of the flesh which beset him in his own home.

Anita had got up very early, before the church bells had begun to chime their Sunday morning song. She had dressed very lightly in jeans and a sweater, with no underwear, and gone down to the lake.

She was feeling bereft, left out. Molly had got it, Sarah had got it, even little Susan had got it, and the night before, Marcie had called her to tell her that the rapist had actually fucked her in her own barn.

Anita shivered in the early morning chill. The sun was already up and blazing down on the countryside. But the mist still remained, as if it, too were in a lazy Sunday morning mood.

She sat down on the damp grass feeling the coolness of it spread through her jeans into her quivering hot ass. Most people didn't stir till it was time to go to church, which was noontime.

The little community dearly loved to sleep late on Sunday, and therefore the minister had geared his church services to their Sunday comfort.

Anita was so caught up in her thinking, that she didn't hear the footsteps behind her crashing through the autumn woods, didn't hear them pause as the tall silent figure came upon her slender lush figure curled up like a little Buddha against a tree.

Hill saw her figure, and smiled. His cock became turgid, as he watched her long slender back, which indented at the waist, and then swelled out into firm, slender hips.

He pulled his handkerchief out of his pocket, and strode swiftly up behind her.

He was getting less and less resistance, as more and more girls learned of him, and waited for him to strike.

Instead of screaming or struggling, all he heard from the adorable little girl, was "Yes, yes, oh yess!"

He pulled the blindfold tight over her eyes. She trembled against his body which he had pressed into her back, and made no move at all. He picked her up in his arms, his cock powerfully pounding in his pants, and carried her into the woods.

Anita was gasping with desire. He remembered that she had been given first option for the lake, but other little teenaged asses had come between him and her.

He laid her down on a thick bed of moss beneath a tree. She lay perfectly still, almost afraid to move, breathing heavily as Hill quickly undressed her. He loved their little budding bodies, their tiny little tits, their slight hint of waistline, and their almost bare twats.

Anita's pussy was lightly covered with a fiery bush of red pubic hair.

Breathing heavily, secure in his hiding place, Hill threw off his own clothes never taking his eyes from the totally acquiescent girl under him. He pressed his weight down on her and Anita gasped with pleasure as she felt his warm skin against hers, felt his throbbing, massive cock pressed into her belly.

She felt the throbbing of the hard organ, and she started to hump her hips upward, gently, feeling her pussy make wet, ticklish contact with his wiry pubic hairs.

She threw her arms around his neck, not even minding the blindfold.

She would have done almost anything in the world for him, to have this one moment that she had waited for so long.

Her pussy creamed heavily, and she began to writhe under his hot heavy body. She felt his hands move under her head, and he brought her face up to his. Then she felt his hot breath on her mouth, felt his tongue snake out and tease her moist, trembling lips.

Anita almost held her breath.

She felt her pussy juices start to flow heavily out of her cunt. She gasped when she felt the man's cock pressing at the entrance to her fuck hole.

She couldn't wait to feel his long hard shaft plowing into her. Hill's hands moved up and down the sides of her body. He cupped her soft little breasts, feeling the nipples pucker under his seductive palm.

"Ohhh!" Anita gasped as the man thrust into her slowly, his cock moving in in little stages, letting Anita get used to the big, thick prick.

Her whole body went tense with excitement. She felt as if her body were getting out of her control, as the man's cock pushed inward, stretching her tight cunt wide, and wider.

She instinctively spread her thighs wide, and brought her knees up. The gesture drove the man's cock head into her cunt. She gasped and was still for a moment, getting used to the fantastic pressure of having her cunt stuffed for the very first time.

It felt wonderful. She began to breathe again, and her body relaxed, and the man drove his cunt further and further into her silken-soft tunnel of love. Anita moaned softly.

"Shh!" the man commanded, putting a hand on her mouth. Anita tried to be quiet, aware that any noise could alert any passerby to what they were doing. Anita wanted her fuck, wanted her cherry popped, wanted to feel the man's hot hard meat driving deeply into her teeming twat.

Her nostrils flared with excitement.

She felt the man's mouth on her mouth again, his tongue stuffing her small mouth, flicking around her tongue, and then teasing the roof of her mouth. His cock continued to slither inward, pressing her greased hot walls outward, filling her with wild sensations of pleasure.

She felt the man's cock press against her hymen. For a moment, she stiffened again, and her face screwed up, as she prepared for the pain she expected. The man's arms went around her body, pressing her tightly into his throbbing chest, and he thrust inward.

Anita squealed against his mouth, as the fleeting pain filled her and then disappeared leaving behind only the hot hard pleasure of his cock ramming straight through to what felt like the back of Anita's spine.

Then he started to move in her, his cock pulling out until only his cock head was impaling her body, only to thrust inward again.

His hot heavy movements caused her cunt to ripple. She felt her thighs tremble, felt her pussy meat, already very swollen with desire, mashed against the man's hairy groin as he slammed into her.

She felt her pussy juices flowing down over the man's cock, and spewing out of her tightly filled hole.

Anita was in heaven. She had sat at the edge of the misty lake, knowing she shouldn't be in such an isolated place, feeling guilty for the wild desire which had coursed through her, and knowing that she wanted it more than anything in the world.

The voice of her conscience was a small, still voice indeed, as she gave heed to her overheated cunt, and wished that it was filled with man meat.

Now she was locked in the heavy hot embrace of a rapist. All the terror stories she had heard came back to her. They were stories that the girls told each other at night, never expecting to come across the fact of rape themselves, but the rapists in this community, and Anita had a feeling that this was the only one who had ever showed up here, were as gentle as the tenor of the life itself, just as slow and easy.

She heard the guttural grunting and breathing of the man. She felt her cuntal walls give way before the fleshy onslaught of the man's pecker, felt her whole body tremble with the delirium which filled her.

She threw her legs up in the air, as the passion and the pleasure built, and wrapped her legs around the man's undulating waist.

He was all wet and sweaty with his own desire, and his body felt glued to Anita's wet body.

She had waited so long for this, wanted it so intensely that it had been agony, and as each new girl had been picked off, she had felt more and more left out.

Now she belonged again. Her cunt was being reamed out by a big, thick cock. She wondered if the man were black, if he lived in the woods, and lurked around, waiting for little girls to be alone.

But no, she thought. Susan had got hers in the boat house, and surely if there were a black man in the community, someone would have noticed him. That was one of Anita's favorite fantasies when she was frigging herself.

And since she was blindfolded, there was no reason for her fantasy not to have full play.

She swiveled her hips upward onto the hairy base of the man's cock, savoring the wonderful feeling of his wiry pubic hairs as they brushed over her wet sticky pussy flesh.

She moaned, and the writhing of her body became more and more convulsive.

Hill closed his eyes, and savored the tight fit of her freshly-opened cunt. He felt enormous power in his prick, felt as if he could fuck the world.

He loved deflowering cherries.

He closed his eyes, and again the vision of his own daughters came to him. As he felt their impact in his imagination, so his cock responded to it. He felt his hips pumping harder and faster, with more and more desire into the hot sweet wet snatch of the little girl.

He felt her tiny tits rubbing against his powerful chest. He wasn't fucking Anita. He was fucking Debrah, and then Donna. They were so much alike, but they were easily distinguishable to their parents.

Beneath his body, it was not Anita's tits that rubbed lustfully against his sweating chest. It was Debrah's chest.

And it was Donna's sweet cunt which he was dipping his wick into. He could feel the sweet, thick honey of Anita's desire flowing downward, greasing his cock. He moved it in and out of her pussy faster and faster as his passion rose, wanting to feel her come beneath him, wanting to feel his daughters surrender to his hot, evil lust.

His breathing got heavier. It rasped harshly in his lust- constricted throat. His buttocks rose and fell lustfully driving his cock deeper and deeper into the little girl's ardent cunt.

Her lovely legs wrapped around his waist only added fuel to the wild fire which had possessed his loins.

As he fucked Anita faster and faster, he thought more and more intensely of his daughters. He had to have them! Had to dip His wick deeply into their little honey pots!

He fucked Anita more and more furiously. He felt the girl stiffen and then tremble under his hard-humping body. He pressed his mouth tightly to hers, to prevent the rutting noises from getting too loud, as the little girl started to come.

She writhed wildly, furiously under his hard-humping body.

He started to groan into her mouth, and his deep-throated groan was counterpointed by the high-pitched squeal of Anita, as she started to come violently.

Her climax peaked, and her body writhed wildly.

Hill felt her cuntal muscles gripping at his cock, felt her almost sucking the juices out of his balls.

His balls slapped wetly against her writhing ass, as they contracted, and spewed up their heavy load of scum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.