Professor's Rape Games - Cover

Professor's Rape Games

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Professor from a small town, makes it a game to rape teen girls. And all the girls cannot wait for their turn to be raped, including his own two daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sarah loved the meadow, where she was gathering the golden dandelions. She had always loved it, and went there in her solitary moods, to be alone.

This particular evening, she was thinking of Molly's graphic description of how she had been raped.

Sarah wanted more than anything to feel a big hot cock in her sweet little cunt. She had wanted it since she was about ten years old.

But Molly had been the lucky one.

When Sarah left school, she went home and left her books on her desk, and went out to be alone. She had thought initially of going down by the lake, but the agreement among the girls (which Hill had not heard, since he left before the bell rang for afternoon classes, to avoid being seen), was that Anita would get first shot at the lake territory, to be followed by Debrah, and then Donna, and then Sarah.

Sarah had let them all have first choice, since she tended to be a sweet-tempered, rather self-effacing girl. As she gathered the bright weeds, she wished she hadn't been so forebearing.

Her cunt was creaming, and she had a wild desire to frig herself right here in the meadow.

As the idea grew on her she thought to herself, why not? Who passed this way at this time of night? Most of the children were probably playing in their back yards. There were no boys in the woods tonight, playing cops and robbers, or cowboys and Indians.

There was only Sarah, under a darkening sky, watching the first stars of evening appear, gathering dandelions to make a belt with.

And the more she thought about the idea, the more she liked it. Her pursuit for dandelions took her closer and closer to the woods.

She stood up and looked around. There was plenty of shrubbery. She became so rapt in thought that she didn't hear the crackling which indicated a heavy footstep behind her.

The impact of the man's body against hers jarred her. She felt a hand over her mouth, and felt herself lifted easily in a pair of powerful arms, and dragged toward the woods.

Her eyes opened wide, as fear filled her with icy-cold fingers. And then her heart began to pound like a trip hammer in her young breast. It must be the rapist! At least, Sarah hoped it was.

At the same time, she experienced an acute anxiety. What if he weren't as nice with her as he had been with Molly? What if he hurt? What if he killed her?

Molly hadn't told her mother what had happened, and Sarah, being dragged into the darkness of the woods, now regretted that Molly hadn't said anything. It was a terrible thing, raping a young girl.

Sarah, for all she wanted cock, didn't want it, now that the moment was upon her. It was a fateful moment, as it is with any virgin, especially when the virgin was only thirteen years old.

She shivered, and her icy cold fingers gripped at the hand around her mouth, as she struggled to free herself.

"Be quiet," said the man in a deep, rasping kind of voice.

Sarah obeyed.

The man pushed her down onto the earth, his hand still over her mouth. With his other hand, he reached under Sarah's skirt, and she felt him fumbling with her panties. Sarah thought that her breath had been sucked out of her lungs.

Her struggles were instinctive, but faint, because the desire welled up in her. So far, he hadn't hurt her, and the description of the man Molly gave fit this man--the dark cape--the mask over his eyes.

The man pulled her panties off quickly, and then spread her legs, kneeling down between them. Sarah whimpered behind the firm hand which covered her mouth.

And then she felt the man's hand cupping her muff. She stiffened for a moment, and then she felt the hot, fabulous ripples of warm pleasure coursing through her body.

The man's hand on her muff was totally different from her own soft hands, when she frigged herself. She was wet and hot and ready, her pussy lips swollen and pouting from beneath her plump white outer lips.

She felt the man's finger moving up and down over her sensitive sex flesh, and hot flashes of sensual bliss ran through her.

She felt him slip one finger almost delicately into her little dripping hole. She heard him grunt, as he lowered himself on her body.

She heard the harsh rasping of metal on metal, as the man lowered the zipper of his fly. The woods were very dark now, and she could barely make out the dim white length of his massive prick.

The size of it scared her, and she started to struggle again. She felt that he would kill her with that thing.

But perhaps he wouldn't. She remembered Molly describing it as huge, bigger than she thought a cock should be.

She moaned, as she felt his hot flesh press against the wet entrance of her pussy.

Slowly the man pushed inward, and Sarah forgot to struggle, as she felt his huge, hard ram rod slipping into her tiny fuck hole.

She lay, spread-eagled beneath his big body, as his hot cock slipped into her, spreading her pussy walls wide. The sensation was indescribable to the little girl.

She almost stopped breathing as she felt the hot waves of pleasure rush upward, until her head was buzzing, and her ears rang with the lust which took possession of her.

Molly was right. It was wonderful! And he wasn't hurting her.

She closed her eyes, and her body relaxed, as the man's cock pushed in farther and farther. Then she felt it against her hymen.

She stiffened again, because Molly said that was the only time it hurt. But all little girls of Sarah's age knew that it hurt at least a little bit the first time, she reasoned.

She felt the man's cock push inward roughly. Her body arched up as she felt the sharp sting, felt the welling up of her virgin blood, and then she relaxed again, as the man's cock pushed deep, deep into her tiny little hole.

His cock was buried balls-deep in her quivering quim. For awhile, his cock remained still in her cunt, as if he were letting her get used to the phenomenal length and breadth of it.

Then he started to move in and out of her. Sarah's breathing became labored and harsh as the man's cock pulled out to the tip, and then moved in again, slowly. Each thrust sent hot furrows of pleasure coursing through Sarah.

She kept her eyes closed, and forgot to struggle. She shivered as the pleasure grew and grew, like a lurid plant, in the depths of her belly.

Almost instinctively, she brought her knees up, exposing more of her muff to the man's cock. As he thrust inward, she felt his hairy groin, pressing against her sensitive pink sex flesh.

Her clitoris tingled with bliss as the wiry hairs tickled it. His balls tickled her quivering ass cheeks, as she lay beneath the man's weight.

The man kept pumping in and out of her cunt, slowly. Sarah felt every inch of her cuntal flesh massaged by the huge dick as it pistoned in and out of her. He massaged every bit of her dripping, silky inner flesh.

Her juices which had been flowing anyway, welled up and flowed even more lavishly down around the man's cock, lubricating it, making its passage in and out of her cunt easier. And the easier it got, the more pleasure Sarah felt.

It was so wonderful that Sarah almost wanted to cry.

She started to hump her hips upward, wanting to feel the man's dick deeper and deeper into her aroused, newly-opened fuck hole. She felt her walls spread before the man's cock, as it slid in and out of her.

She felt strange, demanding, pleasurable sensations well up in her belly. She grunted against the man's hand which still covered her mouth.

She felt weak. She felt hot and cold at the same time. She felt as if she were going to faint, possibly die, but the feelings were all so fabulous, that the lust-besotted Sarah didn't care.

Her hips started bucking up into the man's cock with more and more fury, driven to wild action by the feelings which seemed to take possession of her cunt, and give it a mind of her own.

Her whole body shuddered violently as the feelings continued to build in her, driving her crazy.

She ground her muff heavily against the man's hairy groin. Her pussy lips were even more swollen than they had ever been, and the flesh felt as if it were on fire.

Her inflamed clitoris twitched and jerked under the hot tickling stimulation of the man's thick hairs.

The ecstasy coursing through her lush little body intensified. She started to whimper with the hot pleasure.

Her smooth flesh gleamed with sex sweat, even though the evening was getting chilly, and she felt goose flesh form on her soft, smooth skin.

The man's hand reached out and softly cupped one of Sarah's round, melon-shaped tits. Sarah felt the nipple pucker and add more pleasure to the welter of fabulous joy which already filled her.

Her hips humped up madly into the man's loins, and her body stiffened as the first convulsions of her orgasm rippled through her.

Sarah felt wide-open, wanton, and wild, as she smashed into the man's groin, as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her quivering quim.

She started to grunt as the convulsions built sharply. Her cuntal muscles gripped rhythmically against the man's hard-driving cock. She heard his harsh breathing as he drove his cock harder and harder into her quivering quim.

Her body went wild under the man. He gripped her shoulder, steadying her, as she abandoned herself to the hot convulsive waves of ecstasy which ripped through her body. The sensation to Sarah was devastating. Her head reeled with the power of her passion, and she felt as if she were going to faint.

Her whole body was convulsing now, thrashing and writhing wildly under the man's hard-driving body.

And then she felt his hot man juice washing against the quivering, rippling walls of her cunt.

She felt as if her cunt were sucking on his cock, felt her walls grip at the thick rod which pistoned in and out of her, driving her to the edge of sanity, higher than she had ever gone before in orgasm.

As the man's cock exploded with a frothing hot geyser of scum, he slammed into her harder and harder, and Sarah thought it was the best moment of her entire young life.

Her climax peaked, and Sarah's body stiffened for a moment, and then she collapsed heavily into the soft moist earth, as the man continued to shoot wad after wad of thick jism deep into her.

She felt it mixing with her pussy juices, and it made a warm, slimy flood which poured out of her well-stuffed hole.

The man slammed into her one last time, and then he fell on top of her body. Sarah could hear him breathing heavily, felt his warm breath blowing moistly on her face.

She didn't want it to stop. Her pussy tingled with the hot ecstasy which still gripped it.

The man lay on top of her for awhile, and then pulled out of her.

Sarah didn't even open her eyes. She didn't want to know who the man was, didn't want to scare him away.

"Do it again," she said, her voice a harsh whisper. She moaned softly, rocking her ardent hips back and forth. She heard the crackling of the underbrush.

"No!" she gasped, opening her eyes. Already the man was gone, swallowed up by the dark forest.

Sarah moaned, and lay under the tree, mourning the loss of the cock that had wreaked such sweet havoc on her adolescent body. She put her hand down to her muff and cupped it, feeling the secret juices still flowing from her hot cunt.

She lay there for a long, long time, fondling her cunt. But it wasn't the same thing as having the cock in her, which she wanted more of.

She smiled, and got up on shaky feet, fumbled around until she found her panties, and put them on. She brushed herself off and started to walk home.

She didn't know what time it was, and she didn't care. She felt marvelous. Between her legs, the juices flowed as she made her way home to supper.

She was suddenly starved, without quite knowing why. Usually her appetite was an indifferent one at best.

He had been everything Molly said he was.

Now it would be Sarah's turn to tell tales tomorrow, during lunch. She was very happy that the man didn't just frequent the lake.

Anita would be a very disappointed girl tomorrow.

She ran into the house.

Her mother, a chubby, round little woman with dark hair smiled as her daughter skipped up to her for a kiss.

"Ach!" Her mother complained, feeling the child's passion- flushed forehead. "You're getting sick, ehh? You play too hard, and you get overheated."

"I feel wonderful, Mama!" Sarah exclaimed, hugging her.

"Get ready for supper," her mother said, "but first, show me your tongue."

"Ahh!" Sarah said, sticking her tongue way out.

Her mother made a wry face, patted her little girl on the shoulder, and then sent her upstairs to wash.

Sarah felt her pussy tingling so much that she had a mini- orgasm as she ran up the stairs.


"But what did he do to you?" Molly gasped. The girls were gathered in the boat house again, and this time, Sarah was the center of attention.

"He dragged me into the woods, and he pushed me onto the ground, and then he pulled off my pants. I thought I was going to come right then!" Sarah gasped.

As she told her story, her pussy creamed wildly.

"And then he did to me just what he did to Molly and it felt wonderful!"

"And to think I spent the whole afternoon by the lake!" Anita gasped. "Maybe I should try the meadow tonight."

"Maybe he doesn't stick to just one spot," Debrah suggested.

"Oh, Lord," Donna gasped. "I wish I were next."

Hill, listening outside the boat house, felt his cock lurch again. No, he thought, he couldn't do it to his own daughters. Incest was a more hideous crime than gently relieving little girls of their cherries.

It was true that he still desired his daughters, but the taste of young ass that he did get, assuaged that hunger a little bit, so that it wasn't constantly gnawing at his entrails.

He was happier than he had been in quite a while. There were plenty of little girls in Sylvan Hills, and he had the feeling that most of them would just love to have their virginity wrested from them.

It was exciting for him, too. He peered through the crack in the boards. The little group had an addition. It was Susan Brown. She sat wistfully listening to the young girls, looking sad.

Susan was an adorable, cuddly little creature, who had all the budding promise of the other beauties. Her very wistfulness turned Hill on. He felt the lawless passion raging in his loins, as he watched her.

"Wouldn't you like to get your cherry popped?" Debrah asked the little girl.

"Yes," Susan said, sadly. "But he wouldn't like me. None of the little boys like me. They won't even date me!"

"Oh, they will."

"No, they won't," Susan said, shaking her head sadly. Her lovely chestnut hair, bright with golden highlights shimmered. Her round brown eyes looked sad, and there was a brightness about them, suggestive of tears.

"Everybody still thinks I'm a baby," she said softly.

It was true. Susan Brown was an advanced student who had received a double promotion. She was only twelve years old, and twelve years old to a thirteen-year-old boy was anathema.

Hill studied the girl carefully. She was certainly fairly well developed physically, even if her tits were only slight bumps on her little chest. Susan still had some of her baby fat--not much. Her waist was beginning to elongate and indent, and her hips were beginning to swell. Hill suspected that she would do an awful lot of growing.

Twelve was awfully young, Hill thought, but the very idea of taking the little girl was almost unbearable.

Hill decided to strike as soon as possible.

Molly and the twins, and Anita and Sarah got up to leave.

"You coming, Susan?" Molly asked.

"No, I wanna stay here for a minute," Susan said.

"Why?" Donna asked.

"Maybe he'll come in here."

"Oh, come on, Susan," Sarah said with the knowing air of a woman who's been through it an. "You're only twelve years old. You're too young for sex!"

"No, I'm not," Susan said, mournfully.

Hill crept around to the side opposite the one the girls would pass to go back to the school. He peered around the front of the boat house, and watched them skipping back toward the main buildings.

Then he opened the door slowly, cautiously.

"Ohhh, I'd like to be fucked!" he heard Susan say plaintively. This time, Hill was prepared for his erotic adventure. That morning, after arriving at school, he had hidden his cloak and his mask near the boat house, under a pile of tarpaulins.

He had pulled them out, and put on the mask. Now, he stood contemplating the little girl. He had half an hour to rape her. She was young, and he wondered if she would have time to recuperate and get back to her classes before she was missed.

There was also the problem of her being younger, and that was a serious consideration.

Instead of putting the cloak on, he crept up behind the little girl. He smiled. She was sitting on some sail masts, her legs parted, one elbow resting on one knee, her chin in her hand, her other hand rubbing between her legs.

He threw the cloak over the little girl's head, and picked her up. Behind the cloak he heard her muffled yell of surprise. He held her light body under one arm easily and looked around the boathouse, looking for a place to fuck her.

He felt like a preying lion. He felt as if his cock were a foot long. It throbbed violently in his pants.

Then he spied the ideal spot. In one corner of the boathouse was an up-ended boat. The slanted sides would be ideal. He didn't think he could stick his cock all the way into the little girl's cunt without hurting her.

He didn't want to hurt her. He merely wanted to cop her cherry, and that's all the little girl wanted.

After that, if she made it with the younger boys, their smaller cocks wouldn't harm her.

He pressed her against the side of the boat, leaning her backward. She was strangely silent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.