Professor's Rape Games - Cover

Professor's Rape Games

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Professor from a small town, makes it a game to rape teen girls. And all the girls cannot wait for their turn to be raped, including his own two daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Hill walked to school the next day, braced by his golden- haired daughters. They always walked the half-mile, and Hill intended to keep it that way, even in the worst of weather.

He was a good parent, but certainly not an over-protective one. He knew that the bracing fresh air, even on the coldest days would do them no harm, and would do them a great deal of good.

He included himself in that nostrum, and followed it, which was why he was so young-looking and well-built, and filled with the same high spirits and good health as his adored and adoring daughters.

There was a slight damper, but not much, on his enthusiasm this morning. There was a growing apprehension about the consequences of his rape of the night before.

He was conscious that both his daughters were looking up at him. He looked down at their up-turned sparkling blue eyes, and his grip on their soft little hands tightened unconsciously.

They responded by tightening their grip.

On their way up the hill to the seminary, Debrah stopped suddenly.

"Oh, there's Molly and Sarah and Irving!" she exclaimed. "Hold up, Daddy, let's wait for them."

Hill stiffened slightly and turned. And there she was, his daughters' best friend, laughing, and running to catch up with them, with Sarah and Abel Cohen. Sarah was going to be a tall, gorgeous beauty of classic Semitic looks. Her hair was blue- black, and her eyes were also black. They were large, almond- shaped, and thickly-fringed with black lashes.

Hill felt a stirring in his loins as he stared at her ripe frame. She was more developed than the other girls, and her features were radiant.

She was one of Hill's most promising students.

"Hi, Mr. Ames," Molly said, her eyes sparkling as she caught up with the trio. Hill examined her closely. She certainly didn't seem any the worse for wear. No trauma appeared in that lilting step, no morose ponderings in that cheerful, wide-open face. Hill muttered a silent prayer of thanks to himself.

"Wait'll you hear what I've got to tell you!" Molly gasped to the twins.

"What?" Donna gasped.

"Later! Later!"

"Unh, I see," Hill said, as he caught her surreptitious glance at him. "It's not fit for adult ears, ehh?"

Molly giggled and blushed. "Well, no, as a matter of fact. It's a girl-type secret."

"Oh, I see."

Irving, who was as dark as his sister, but a little less healthy-looking, was panting. He had a peevish expression on his face, not uncommon for him.

"How are you this morning, Irving?" Hill asked, knowing that the boy dearly loved to be asked the question. In his classes, he would not indulge his little quirks. He was spoiled rotten by his mother who always fancied he was coming down with various ills, and Irving played it to the hilt.

"I'm coming down with a cold, and Mother and Father had a terrible fight, because I should be home in bed, and Father said I couldn't stay home."

Irving went to the adjacent school for boys, called Willow Hill. The two schools shared many functions and many teachers, and gym facilities. And they ate together in the huge cafeteria which was in the building with the gym.

Sarah was almost always saddled with her brother, unless she could get rid of him, or run away from him. There was two years difference between them, the boy being younger, and Sarah's mother was always foisting the care of him on the little girl.

Sarah was wiser than her mother in the ways of her brother, and always called his bluff.

"You wouldn't have been coughing and feeling sick this morning, if you hadn't sneaked Daddy's cigarettes last night," she said, staring at the young boy balefully.

"I did not!"

"I saw you!"

"No you didn't."

"Now, now! Children!" Hill exclaimed, seeking to thwart the imminent argument.

The two little creatures gazed at each other intensely for a moment, and then they were distracted by the arrival of several boys.

Somehow, Irving seemed to get swept up in them, as a frail leaf gets carried away in a whirlwind and the four girls were left with the tall handsome man.

Debrah and Donna were, of course, in their element. They were proud of their father, and aware that all of the little girls in the school adored him.

And it was true. Sarah and Molly looked up at him, with almost as much adoration as Debrah and Donna, and the twins preened in their father's reflected glory.

Hill played the spy that day in school. There was not one hint from anyone, from the teachers, or from Molly herself that anything out of the ordinary had happened.

Hill became puzzled. Molly had been excited about something. But no, he thought to himself with disbelief, she wouldn't have been excited about being raped--or would she?

Again he remembered her frothing pussy cream welling up in her virginal cunt, and greasing his cock. Again he remembered her wild convulsions under him, her frantic writhing, as she came.

It could be!

Hill wandered around the school during lunch, seeking out the places where the girls might gather.

A bright thought occurred to him.

Frequently, when the girls wanted to exchange confidences without being overheard, they went down, to the boathouse.

He walked in that direction, responding pleasantly to greetings on his way, until he came to the small wooded area, which surrounded the lake. On a spit of land which jutted out into the large body of water, was the boathouse, and there was a pier in front of it.

He looked around him cautiously. There was no one.

He crept up to the back of the boathouse, near a window, and he heard the childish laughter of several girls.

"Well, what did it feel like!" he heard one little voice ask. It sounded like Sarah.

"Oh, it was absolutely fantastic!"

That was definitely Molly's voice, which he recognized quite readily, since she was frequently at the house.

"Ohhh!" he heard the voice of one of his own beloved daughters respond, "what I wouldn't do to have it happen to me."

"Well, I think all you have to do is walk by the lake," Molly said.

"To think you got your cherry popped first in all the class!" the other little voice exclaimed.

Hill peered into the dimness of the boathouse. Sitting around on top of one of the boats, which was covered with tarpaulin, were his daughters, Molly, Sarah, and a young bright redhead named Anita Lewis.

"I'm going to start walking by the lake tonight," Sarah declared. Her house was also close to the lake behind Hill's house.

Hill felt his cock lurch to powerful life in his pants. He couldn't believe the conversation he was hearing, and yet, he could.

"Me, too!" Anita said.

"No, you can't!" Molly exclaimed with dismay. "We can't all do it at once, or he won't come again, and none of us will get fucked."

"But you've already had your cherry popped!" Debrah exclaimed. "Now it's our turn. I think you should just stay home and let the rest of us take turns till we all get raped!"

Hill's body flattened against the wall of the boathouse. His own daughter! And she wanted to be raped!

He couldn't understand it.

"Oh, he was so wonderful!" Molly crooned. "Better than I ever hoped it would be!"

"I wish I could get raped. I think grown men are better than boys anyway," Sarah said mournfully. "All they do is pinch, and pant, and they never seem to get anywhere."

The girls all giggled.

Hill was now laughing silently to himself.

In France, the tradition was to send a young boy to a brothel in the company of an older man, and it was the tradition for older men to seduce younger girls, and Hill, deducing his conclusion from what the horny little girls were saying now, decided that it wasn't such a bad idea.

His only objection was that they were so young!

He decided, however, that he was judging them on his own very subjective feelings about his own daughters. He would hate to see them deflowered by bunglers when they were too young to physically cope with the situation.

Over and above that very realistic consideration, Hill was so enamored of them, that he was absolutely jealous of any boy they brought home. He compensated for his feelings by being excessively nice to the boys, who always came back for more, finding an older man who talked to them nicely, and sympathized with them without getting aloof or paternalistic.

Hill winced, feeling his raging cock throbbing against the prison of his pants. He was so thoroughly aroused by what he had heard that his tumescence caused him pain.

It was going to be a long afternoon before he got home, he thought to himself.

Slowly, a rather perverted plot formed in his head.

He could very easily compensate for his incestuous desire for his daughters by amusing himself with the sexual education of some of the girls whom he taught. He felt a sense of relief, knowing that he hadn't hurt Molly, but he became more and more enamored of his idea, as the afternoon wore on.

When he went home, he needed relief desperately. Debrah and Donna were staying after school for choir practice, and would be home later.

He started on his homeward trip, intent on making love to his wife. Before he turned the corner into the wide, tree-lined street where his house was, he passed a meadow. It was thick with shrubbery, and the grass was high.

Frequently, the children played in the lush jungle of vegetation. He heard singing. The voice was high and sweet.

He peered over the broken hedge into the meadow, and saw Sarah, sitting underneath a bush. She was making a chain of dandelions.

Hill's fingers itched to get at the little girl, and then he realized that he was not disguised, and he didn't want to take the chance of being recognized. That would spoil the game immediately, and sure enough, one of the girls would talk!

He hurried homeward, cursing the chance he had missed, and determined in future to prepare himself for such opportunities.

Sarah was such a luscious piece of teenaged ass that he would hate to pass her up.

"Hello, darling! Did you have a good day?" his wife asked, kissing him on the cheek, as he came up behind her at the stove, where she was preparing supper.

Hill put his arms around her waist, and pressed her back into his raging hard-on.

Helen shivered with delight, and automatically turned down the fire under the food, and checked the oven. She could feel her husband's hard-on against her fine, firm buns, and her pussy started to cream.

Hill turned her around, and framed his wife's beautiful, heart-shaped face in his hands, bringing her face very close to his, so that their breaths mingled.

He looked deeply into her eyes, and Helen melted in the gaze.

She tilted her mouth up for a kiss, and moaned as his mouth covered hers.

Hill's tongue thrust inward sensuously. He flicked his tongue around and around on his wife's soft lips, and then pried it in slowly, into her mouth.

As he kissed her, he was in his mind's eye, kissing Sarah, and he became more and more aroused, but also more and more gentle. Helen was aware of the soft quality, the burning desire, the sweetness of the kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.