Professor's Rape Games - Cover

Professor's Rape Games

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Professor from a small town, makes it a game to rape teen girls. And all the girls cannot wait for their turn to be raped, including his own two daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The twins, as soon as their mom closed the door to their room, turned and looked at each other, their eyes glowing with mischief.

Debrah got out of bed, and padded on her dainty white feet, over to Donna's bed. The twins curled up beside each other, to talk.

"He was so handsome tonight, didn't you think so?" Debrah asked her sister, who was one minute and thirty seconds younger than she.

"I just almost died!" Donna exclaimed. "My pussy just creamed and creamed."

"I thought I'd die, too. How can you stand it?"

"How can either of us stand it. It's awful! Do you realize that we're guilty of a great sin? We're in love with our very own father!"

"I can't help it," Debrah said, quietly.

They lay together quietly, not saying anything for a moment.

"Did you feel his hard-on, when you sat on his lap after supper?" Debrah asked her sister.

"Oooh, don't remind me!" Donna said.

Debrah heard the soft rustle of the sheet, and looked down. She saw her sister's hand moving up and down over her lightly- furred triangle.

"I wish I could fuck him," Debrah said, her own hand moving down over her body, and under the elastic waist band of her pajama bottoms. She jumped slightly at the hot pleasure her hand gave her, when it cupped her little twat.

"Debrah?"

"Huh?"

"Wanna do each other?"

Debrah smiled in the dark, and again the rustling of the sheets was heard in the room, as the girls threw off their covers, and then their pajamas.

Before long, the two girls were in the classic sixty-nine position.

Debra inhaled deeply of her sister's muff.

"Yummm! It smells like fresh fish and soap," she said.

Donna giggled, her flat little belly shaking with her laughter. That set Debrah off, and she started to giggle.

Donna's hips arched upward, as her laughter faded. Her sister's warm breath puffed against her swollen pussy meat.

"Oooh, Debrah," she whispered, her voice breathy with lust, "that feels so good."

"Don't you wish it were Daddy?" Debra asked.

Donna moaned, and Debrah, examining her sister's cunt, watched the fluids drool out of it at the mention of their father.

"Let's see," Debrah said. "This is what Daddy's cock would feel like, only you have to multiply it by ten."

She shoved her finger into her sister's tiny, virginal slit. Donna gasped and arched her hips up.

She started to spread Debrah's little pussy lips wide, and pried one finger into her twin sister's hot little hole.

Debrah, feeling Donna's growing excitement, slithered her finger in farther, until it was buried knuckle-deep in her sister's slit. She wiggled it around and around.

Donna moaned, and bucked her hips up against the finger, trying to drive it in further.

Donna's finger imitated Dawn's. She twirled her forefinger around and around. She was fascinated with the feel of her sister's cuntal flesh.

"Debrah, you feel like wet silk," Donna said, exploring every inch that her finger could reach.

Donna started to push her finger in and pull it out rhythmically. She felt her sister's cuntal walls close in around the finger, felt the gush of her sister's pussy fluids, as her little finger teased her sister to wild arousal.

"Oh, Donna, that feels so sexy."

"What do you suppose two fingers would feel like?" Donna asked, terribly excited by her sister Debrah's fingers in her cunt.

"More like Daddy's cock, I guess," Debrah said, withdrawing her one finger, and trying to insert two.

Donna grunted.

Debrah looked over her shoulders at her sister.

"Did that hurt, Donna?"

"Well, not exactly. I don't know what it felt like, but keep doing it. You want me to try it with you?"

"Yeah," Debrah said, returning her attention to the two fingers she was trying to insert into her sister's cunt.

Donna's barely-furred little muff arched upward, driving Debrah's fingers deeper and deeper into her twat.

It felt strangely uncomfortable, but at the same time, it was a fantastic feeling.

"Do you suppose we could seduce Daddy?" Donna asked, as her lovely little hips started to beat a wild tattoo on the bed. Debrah had barely inserted the tips of both fingers into Donna's cunt.

She was a little afraid she'd hurt Donna, because the flesh was so tight, but she kept working the tips of her fingers around, and slowly but surely, more and more of her fingers became lodged in the little girl's cunt.

Donna grunted, momentarily pausing in her stimulation of her sister, as she got used to the sensation of what her sister was doing.

Then she started to insert two fingers in her sister's cunt. Donna grunted, feeling how tight Debrah's cunt was.

"Does it hurt, Debrah?" she asked.

"N-nooo, not really. But it does feel strange, like you said."

Donna pushed in, feeling the tight, virginal flesh give a little more with each thrust.

Her own cunt felt as if it were on fire, as Debrah inserted more and more of the length of the two fingers around.

Donna pushed in, until the tips of her fingers were buried in her sister's pulsing pussy. She could feel the powerful throb of her sister's excitement against her digits, as she rested them at the entrance to Debrah's cunt.

Debrah's fingers were doing a marvelous job on Donna's cunt. She started to twirl her fingers around and around, not trying to get them deeper into her sister's incredibly tight twat. The feeling of Debrah's fingers massaging just the entrance to her cunt was fantastic.

Donna's hips were gyrating upward. Each time she thrust upward, more and more excited by her sister's fingers, she drove her sister's fingers ever so slightly deeper into her cunt. The pressure began to build in her ardent body.

Pretty soon, both of them were moaning, as the twirled their fingers around in each other's cunt.

Donna thrust upward again, and this time her sister's fingers became so deeply embedded in her cunt, that Donna felt the tips of her fingers press against her maidenhead.

"Ouch, stop, Debrah. That's my cherry you're touching," she gasped.

"I'm sorry," Debrah said, removing her fingers a little. She was squirming around and around on Donna's fingers, and without being aware of it, thrusting down further and further, driving Donna's fingers further into her own cunt.

"Ahh, Donna, now you're pushing against my cherry!" Debrah gasped, feeling the slight sting.

The two of them twirled their fingers around and around the edges of their little twats.

"Ohhh!" Donna moaned, withdrawing her fingers from Debrah's twat. "Lick me, Debrah, please. This isn't any fun. Daddy's cock must go deeper than that."

Donna was blessed for her remark by a flow of Debrah's jism on her chin, as the little girl became terribly aroused.

Debrah pulled her fingers out of Donna's cunt, and pressed her mouth against her sister's sweet little twat.

Her tongue appeared, pink and gleaming with her saliva, and she tasted her sister's come cream, which formed a thick, slimy patina on her gleaming meat.

Debrah started to lap Donna off, and Donna was willing and eager to return her sister's favor. She stuck her tongue out, flattened it, and dug it into Debrah's blood-engorged snatch.

Against her tongue, she could feel the throbbing of Debrah's pussy. She started to move her tongue up and down over the thick swollen folds, every now and then withdrawing her sweet little mouth to lick off the pussy juices from her lips, and to savor the musky taste and fragrance of them.

Debrah tightened her little tongue and started to circle Donna's clitoris eagerly. She felt the little nubbin elongate, pop out of its fleshy sheath, and twitch under her lashing tongue.

Donna's hips, excited by Debrah's tongue, started to hump up and down, as Debrah's eager, hot, wet little tongue pried into her pussy meat and raised Donna's lustful temperature to a fever pitch.

Debrah moaned, driven to her own personal frenzy by Donna's tongue. Donna ran her tongue freely and wildly over Debrah's twat, pressing her tongue against the swollen, silky-soft delicate flesh, and then prying into her sister's hot, drooling little hole.

Both the little girls were making wet, sucking noises, as they munched on each other's muff.

Debrah started to whimper, excited by Donna's tongue against her clitoris. Donna started to lash out at the girl's little love button, flicking her tongue back and forth, teasing the hot, hard little button until it shivered with ecstasy, and sent tingling messages of pleasure through Debrah's besotted body.

They were both beginning to sweat, as their lust built to a feverish, hectic pitch. Donna moaned continuously, and the more excited she got the more enthusiastic her mouth became on her sister's cunt.

The two of them started to tremble. The bed vibrated with their shaking bodies and the wild tremors which shook them, as their orgasms coursed through them.

Debrah ran her hands over her sister's calves, feeling the smooth skin, and getting more and more aroused by the smell and taste of Donna's cunt.

Donna's hands moved up over her sister's rippling ass cheeks, and she kneaded the soft flesh, moaning with the pleasure of her hands on her sister's sweet ass flesh.

Debrah drove her muff heavily into Donna's mouth. Her juices flowed hotly from her tight twat, and covered Donna's cheeks and chin. Donna pried her tongue deeply into her sister's quivering quim, and started to suck up her come juices.

Deep in the pit of her own belly, she felt the ripples of her own orgasm. The contractions started softly, with almost subtle sensations, and built under the pressure of Debrah's tongue, until Donna's hips writhed and thrashed around on the bed.

Debrah felt her body bounced around by her sister's wild flailing. She knew that Donna was coming, and the very knowledge that she was coming made her more and more excited.

She started to come herself. She drove her pussy into her sister's mouth lasciviously, grinding her swollen pussy meat against her sister's mouth, feeling her passion mount, until she lost all sense of restraint, all sense of who she was and where she was.

The only thing she was aware of was her twat being sucked on by Donna. Donna was feeling approximately the same way.

She felt her hips arching up and down, as she slammed her twat against Debrah's hard-sucking mouth. She moaned against Debrah's mouth, as she felt her own climax build, take possession of her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.