Of Course She Loves a Horse - Cover

Of Course She Loves a Horse

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After making it with two dogs, two women make it with each other, then they go to work on a Forest Ranger who came by to check in on them. And what is the Forest Ranger's wife doing, she loves a horse of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Michelle ran her flattened tongue up the stallion's big black prick, slurping his cockmeat from balls to crown and, arriving at the big cockhead flaring out from his cockshaft, she kissed, licked and sucked on it, making sure that his cock was as big and as hard as possible.

The quarter horse trembled, pushing his cock out, haunches rippling. Being only a dumb animal, the horse probably didn't know what pleasure a woman could get out of sucking his cock and drinking his fuck juice--but then, the brute didn't know that bestiality was naughty, either. The sturdy stallion only knew that it felt good to empty his balls into the woman, at either end, and that was that. And now those big balls were filling up again.

Michelle held the horse's cockhead to her tits, rubbing against the fat slab. She dipped the cocktip into her cleavage, then levered it down and brushed the meaty slab into her cunt bush. When she released his prick, it snapped back up level with her face and she tongued it some more. His cock-knob flared and swelled and his cockshaft was so taut that she could have used it as a catapult, flinging boulders at an enemy fortress.

She was enjoying mouthing his cockmeat but by this time her neglected pussy was streaming and smoldering with urgent need. Cunt juice ran down her sleek thighs in frothy ribbons. When she touched her cunt with her hand it felt scalding hot, swampy and steamy. Michelle wouldn't have been surprised if her crotch had suddenly ignited, her thick, curly cunt hair bursting into flame.

She drew the sled over under the stallion. Well aware of what that meant, the horse snorted, his hot breath billowing over Michelle. She sat on the sled, then lay back, hiking her ass and hips up so that her body was bridged under the stallion. Her steaming cunt crater was gaping wide open, level with the animal's jutting prick.

Reaching down over her belly, she used one hand to spread her cunt-lips open even wider. Her other hand slid under the head of the stallion's cock, massaging his cock and drawing it to her. The horse gave a tentative push, shoving his cock out, and the cocktip bumped into her groin. He humped again and Michelle, panting like a steam engine, wriggled and squirmed as she rammed her pelvis down to meet his fuck-thrust. His cockhead slipped around in her creamy crotch, not penetrating yet.

It was always difficult to get that massive load of hard cockmeat up her cunt to begin with, although once the cockhead was buried in her pliable fuck-hole, she easily adjusted to the welcome load. Michelle knew that she was a lucky girl to have such an accommodating cunthole--lucky because it allowed her to get fucked by the stallion and also because those pliable cunt walls could tighten again afterward so that, when her husband fucked her, there was no evidence of a larger cock having been there. Wood was not suspicious, anyhow. If, when eating her pussy, he happened to detect a horsy scent, he only assumed she had been riding bareback--instead of bare and being ridden by the horse.

Braced against the sled, Michelle wriggled about, jamming her cunt down on the stallion's swollen cock-knob. Her hips twisted from side to side as she began to screw her fuck-hole onto his prick. The horse pushed the cockmeat to her, nudging and prying determinedly, knowing better than to start humping frantically before his cock was in her cunt.

Her wet cunt rippled and the tip of his prick slipped into her fuck-hole. The woman moaned, her face a mask of passion. Her pelvis danced and jerked, twitched and jolted. Inch by precious inch, the big wedge of the horse's cockhead fucked into her pussy.

Muscles rippled in her smooth thighs as she hiked up higher. Then she jammed herself against his big battering ram and sighed as all of his colossal cockhead wedged into her pussy. Her wet cunt-lips collared his thick cockshaft just behind the buried cock-knob. She turned from side to side, winding her cunthole around on his prick, then jammed down again, fucking another inch or two of his long cock into her cunt.

Her pussy foamed and rippled, the cunt walls spreading out around the contours of the stallion's formidable prick. He was plugged into her hair socket, spreading the pussy-lips out. Cunt juice trickled around the edges and ran down into the crack of her upthrust, jerking ass.

The stallion bucked, feeding her another inch. Michelle moaned with lust as she felt his massive cockhead stir deeper in her fuck-hole and his thick cockrod slide into that creamy tunnel. Her cunt muscles pulsed, molding her cunt around his cock, clinging and clutching to every lovely inch. Her pussy sucked and rippled on his cockmeat.

The stallion snorted again and fucked more cock up her cunt, hiking her ass higher. Each time the horny horse humped, Michelle jabbed her crotch down to meet him. His huge prick was steadily vanishing up her stretched cunthole.

His cockhead was deeper in her cunt now than any human prick had ever been--and going deeper, probing those recesses that a lesser cock could never reach, fucking into the very depths of her guts. Michelle whined and whimpered as she pushed down, engorging herself on a horse-prick. It felt like she had a telephone pole fucked up her cunt, and still he fucked deeper. She felt like a pig roasting on a spit. She wondered where all the cockmeat was going, how it could stuff her so deeply. Michelle was half crazed by lust, and in that dreamy bliss she wouldn't have been surprised if the head of the stallion's cock had come squeezing out of her mouth, having spiked right through her writhing body.

Then the horse bottomed out in her cunthole. His prick-knob bumped at the depths and could go no deeper. A good foot of thick cockstalk was still unburied, and Michelle was suspended on the end of his prick. She gurgled with joy. The horse's cock muscles pulsed and Michelle bobbed up and down as his prick swayed, rising and falling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.