Of Course She Loves a Horse - Cover

Of Course She Loves a Horse

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After making it with two dogs, two women make it with each other, then they go to work on a Forest Ranger who came by to check in on them. And what is the Forest Ranger's wife doing, she loves a horse of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The dogs were whining and scratching at the bedroom door. Cindy and Valerie exchanged a secretive, meaningful glance. But Wood, intent upon his own interests, didn't seem to notice or, if he did, had no idea why the dumb brutes should be so excited. Valerie winked at Cindy and the blonde girl suppressed a giggle. They both turned toward the bed. Wood was sitting on the edge, his prick looming up so high that he seemed to be gazing at them across the cock-knob, as if it were a gunsight, or a surveying instrument marking out the boundaries of their lush bodies.

His cockhead was glowing like a torch and his balls were expanding.

Valerie and Cindy, by tacit agreement, crawled over to the bed on all fours, side by side, fat tits swinging and firm asses swaying behind. Valerie pushed her face out and her tongue slid from her mouth, rippling and fluttering. Her cunt was wet, ready to be stuffed full of cock, but she knew it would be a good--and tasty--idea to make sure that Wood's cockmeat was as hot and as hard as possible first.

She wanted no faltering once it was time to get fucked.

Valerie began at Wood's feet, licking and sucking his toes. The blonde girl hovered beside her, waiting her turn like a playful puppy awaiting a dog-yummy. Valerie licked up the man's calves and tongued his thighs. She laved his balls, lifting them to lap underneath, then moved on up, her skillful tongue gliding up his thick, veined cockstalk and working on the underside of his prick-knob.

Valerie sighed and licked back down, retracing her moist trail. Cindy repeated that tonguing passage on his other leg, working up to his flaring cockhead with avid hunger. The bouncy blonde was licking the dark-haired beauty's saliva off Wood's cock and balls, replacing it with her own frothy slobber and moaning with passion as she did so.

But she was still very much aware of the whining and yelping as the two lusty hounds scratched at the door. Even as she tongued and mouthed the man's delicious prick, Cindy was thinking of the two dog-pricks waiting in the other room--thinking about how those formidable dog-cocks had fucked into Valerie's mouth and cunt and filled her full of hot, thick doggy-jism. How could the girl help but envy that experience?

The dogs were going frantic as the sweet, compelling aroma of excited pussy wafted under the door and swept up to their sensitive snouts. Both of those robust dog-pricks were hard as rocks again, and the beasts' balls were bloated with need. Whining and squirming, the dogs clawed at the wooden door, lusting for pussy.

Wood dropped back along the bed, moaning happily as the girls' tongues pleasured his rampant cockmeat in turn. Valerie and Cindy lapped his cock and balls in rotation, pausing to kiss each other as they switched.

The delicious hint of Wood's jism still lingered on their tongues and lips from the creamy feast they had shared between them. Tasting the spicy stuff on each other's mouths was making both girls wild for his next load of steaming-hot spunk.

Both cock-crazed girls were moaning and panting with desire. But their cunts were hotter than their mouths now.

Valerie moved onto the bed and threw one knee across, straddling Wood's loins. His cock loomed up into her crotch. He reached up and grasped her swaying tits with both hands, massaging the tit mounds and pulling at the stiff, explosive nipples. Her ass switched from side to side as she hovered over his throbbing prick. Then she slowly descended. Cindy hovered just behind Valerie's ass, watching the man's purple cockhead fuck into her soaking cunt, his fat cockstalk following as the woman slid down his prick inch by inch.

Valerie took his prick balls-deep into her cunthole, settling upon him. She didn't start moving up and down right away. She was savoring the thrill of having her fuck-hole stuffed to the brim with hard, pounding cockmeat and letting him enjoy the feeling of having every inch of his cock buried in her hot slippery cunthole.

His swollen balls were jammed to her crotch and her cunt-lips were plastered, wet and open and sucking, around the root of his prick. Valerie moved her ass and hips in a circular, grinding pattern, screwing her cunthole around on his cock while holding all of it in her. Creamy, frothy fuck fluids seeped out of the junction, plastering her to his loins.

Cindy, envying that big cuntful, leaned in and began to lap the man's balls. She shifted higher, running her tongue up the tight crack of Valerie's ass and, coming to the snug brown bud of her asshole, sucked and rimmed the woman's ass with whimpering pleasure.

Valerie moaned as she felt the blond girl's hot tongue fuck up her shit chute. Her thighs tightened and she slowly rose up on Wood's towering cock. She went up until only his cockhead was stuck up her cunt and his long, thick cockrod was exposed. The dark vein pounded down the underside of his cockshaft and cunt juice poured down the cockrod.

Cindy slid down again and began to use her tongue on his cockshaft, lapping the cunt juice from the hot cockmeat and feeling his prick pound and hammer.

Valerie rode up and down steadily, fucking herself on that tower of stiff prickmeat. Cindy licked Wood's cock as it emerged, soaking, from her cunthole, and tongued Valerie's asshole as she slid down and took all of his prick back up her pussy.

It felt so lovely to have the girl licking her asshole while she fucked the game warden's cock that Valerie knew it would feel even better if that nubile blonde teenager's tongue were working on her clit. She began to turn around. Without pulling her pussy off his prick, Valerie threw her leg across and twisted through a half circle, so that she was still sitting on his upright cock but was facing toward his feet now--and, therefore, toward Cindy's lust-crazed face.

Wood cupped Valerie's firm ass as it thrust out onto his belly, shaking her from side to side. Her tits bobbled up and down and her long black hair cascaded. Cindy watched as the woman bounced up and down and his cock fucked in and out. Then she thrust her face out again and began to flutter her frenzied tongue against Valerie's clit. She licked Wood's cockshaft as it emerged and tongued Valerie's clit as that prick was buried up her cunthole once again.

Valerie reached down over her ebony triangle and spread her cunt-lips open around his cockshaft. Cindy moaned and pushed her tongue up into that steaming cunt slot, sliding it in and out, tongue-fucking Valerie alongside Wood's fat plunger of a prick.

Wood was panting, pleasured by a tongue and a cunt together. He humped up from the bed, meeting her pussy as it slammed down, fucking his cockmeat into her frantically. His slippery cockshaft was running through Cindy's lips and over her tongue as it fucked into Valerie's cunt.

Valerie moaned with the equal delights of cock and tongue, shaking and squirming, getting fucked and sucked all in the same glorious motion. And Cindy, too, was deriving a double pleasure from the fucking, enjoying a snack of cock and cunt together. Her tongue flew all over the coupling, licking his balls, lapping cunt juice up from his cockshaft, slurping at Valerie's stiff clit and tonguing her cunt-lips as the cream poured out. She tilted her head and fitted her lips to the underside of his cockrod. His prick slid through her lips like a meaty flute, the fat vein pulsing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.