Cleaned - Cover

Cleaned

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Chapter 39: Phone sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Phone sex - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

Janelle met up with Sue at their favourite coffee shop for their usual catch-up session.

"Sue, you look great!" Janelle complimented, and Sue beamed.

It was quite true. More and more these days Sue could be seen in short skirts, real nylons, and tailored jackets. Outfits that really made the most of her slim figure and shapely legs.

"So Janelle, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"Oh, come on! That guy at The 'Zone? The one you ensnared with your commanding aura? Remember?"

"Married."

"Oh Janelle! I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be. The situation was speedily dealt with."

"I hope you sent him away with a flea in his ear!"

"To tell the truth, I couldn't be bothered. Sometimes these days, I feel like I just don't have the energy."

"I know exactly what's wrong with you."

"What?"

"You miss Doug."

"Oh, stop it! I don't even want to go there!"

"It'll take time. But you'll see I'm right."

"Let's change the subject. How's things with you and Dave? And you and Fenton? And Dave and Fenton?"

"Now, you stop it! Dave hasn't even met Fenton!"

"He's a part of your marriage though, isn't he!"

"True."

"So... how's it all going?"

"It's going great. I'm getting all the right kinds of reactions from Dave. He becomes so kind and considerate toward me, each time I remind him there's a big black cock out there ready to provide me with the one thing that he can't."

"Sue, you are such a bitch."

"And who should I thank for that? Anyway, you ain't heard nuthin' yet. I had a second session with Fenton last week, and it really rocked Dave's world the way it all panned out!"

"How so?"

"It was entirely his own fault. He practically dared me to do it. In fact, I'd swear he engineered the whole thing!"

"Dared you to do what?"

"To phone him up while Fenton was shafting me."

"Jeepers! How'd that situation come about?"

"Like I said, it was Dave who started me on that. In the aftercare talk Dave and I'd had together following my first time with Fenton, I let slip something Fenton told me afterward — he said I'd been squealing like a stuck pig throughout the whole thing."

"Yeah? So?"

"Dave didn't believe me. Like, normally I'm pretty quiet and composed when having sex. Even when I orgasm, Dave says all he ever hears from me are a few sharp intakes of breath. In fact, I didn't quite believe Fenton myself. At least, I hadn't really been aware of making very much noise."

"So how'd this phone thing come up?"

"I told Dave he was throwing down a challenge by not believing me. I told him I intended to prove it. I told him that next time I fucked Fenton, I was going to dial him up on my cell phone and let him listen."

"Woo-hoo! Way to go, Susan!"

"Yeah, so it was with particularly bitter-sweet anticipation that Dave prepared me for Fenton on my next big night. He ran me a bubble-bath, and he bathed me and dried me just like he'd done the first time, and chose my lingerie for me, and was unusually quiet all the while. Then I left him in bed, butt-naked except for his CB2000, with his own phone at the ready.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.