Perverted Desires - Cover

Perverted Desires

by davedax

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Rich man and his sister enjoy her lesbian encounters at a very unusual club

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence   .

The club is dimly lit and very smokey, the only source of light comes from a single strip light shining down onto the table in the centre of the room.

A naked man sits at each end of the table staring at his opponent, both are heavily drugged and seem oblivious to every one around them.

No-one stands directly behind them, but everywhere else couples are watching them, they're all expensively dressed as befits their income, you have to be rich to be able to afford this club!

Without exception, the women are wearing revealing clothes, some long dresses cut very low to expose their breasts, some in completely sheer tops or dresses and some, like me in very short mini skirts.

My brother has paid a fortune so I can stand right beside one of the men, but even then we have no way of knowing if he's the right one or not!

Two young girls are fondling the men, they look to be about fourteen or fifteen, but they're expert in their ministrations. My man is fully erect his penis looks enormous in the girls' tiny fist, but he shows no emotion at all, not even when she lowers her head and takes him all the way into her mouth!

Watching them excites me even more, I feel my nipples rising and there's a delicious wetness between my legs.

Standing opposite me, a young girl is being openly fondled by an older woman, her skirt is up around her waist and the woman has a hand inside her brief little panties, the girl's eyes are shining with expectation, her arousal obvious as she moves her hips sensuously fucking herself on the woman's finger!

She looks at me and smiles as I blow her a kiss and wonder if I can meet her after the show. Behind me my brother has seen the exchange and raises my skirt up around my hips,

"Let her see your cunt" he whispers, "Show her what a fucking slut you are"

Apart from hold up stockings, I'm naked beneath it, dozens of people, men and women are looking at my shaven slit, exciting me even more if that's possible!

The girl licks her lips in a blatant invitation as I slip a finger into myself then, holding her gaze, I hold the finger up to my mouth and slowly lick it clean of all my sticky juices!

I feel my brother's finger prodding gently against the tiny puckered hole of my anus, I'm hovering just on the brink of orgasm, but not yet, please not yet!

Opposite me, the girl has her own hand in her panties alongside that of her lover, she opens her legs and I see a trickle of urine flowing over their fingers and through the filmy nylon. I flick my tongue out and open my mouth wondering if I have time to drop to my knees and drink from her gorgeous little cunt!

But just at that moment the club owner walks into the centre of the room and hands each man a pistol, he asks them if they want to keep the one they've been given or exchange, both men indicate they'll keep the one they have.

The girls rise up from the floor and stand together, arms wrapped around each other, I wonder if they're lovers too as the men lean towards each other and place their pistol against their opponents forehead.

I'm so close to my man I can smell his sweat, I push back slowly against my brother's finger.

There's a sharp crack and my man's head explodes in a shower of blood and tissue, it splatters my hair and my face, I taste it on my lips and as my brother rams his finger savagely into my rectum, I surrender myself to the deepest orgasm of my life!


"You're an evil bitch aren't you?" he whispers as we lie in bed together.

"You came when he died didn't you?"

I smile at him and stroke his erect penis.

"Next time I want to do it, I want to pull the trigger"

Sliding down his naked body I take him into my mouth and bite it.

"You bitch" he snarls and slaps me across the face.

Laughing at him I roll onto my stomach.

"You know I'm a bitch, so whip me"

Gripping the brass bedrail with both hands, I raise my naked buttocks and spread my legs provocatively. "Come on then big brother, do it, fucking whip me!"

"Becky are you sure?" he asks as he reaches for his belt.

Lashing out in frustration, I catch him with my nails, leaving three red weals across his cheek. He roars with anger and brings the belt down across my bottom, I grunt with pleasure and raise myself higher.

"You fucking wimp, you call that whipping?"

He strikes me again and again, each stroke harder than the last, tears well in my eyes, the pain is terrible but so is the heat between my legs!

I turn onto my back opening my legs as wide as I can, the thick leather lands on my clitoris making me cry out in agony, but I laugh at him again!

Twice, three, four, five times, he thrashes my cunt, I thrust my hips up to meet the belt and relax my bladder muscles, the urine gushes out drenching him.

The tears are running down my cheeks, but I'm in heaven, I need this, I need more!

His erection is enormous, jutting out obscenely, the dome is angry and swollen, leaking pre-cum.

Through the pain I laugh at him, "You're just as turned on as me aren't you?, you need this too don't you, you perverted bastard"

Suddenly he sobs and flicks the belt out in a snapping motion, it catches the pink inner skin of my cunt, I open my mouth to scream but the next strike takes my breath away, the agony is almost unbearable as he lashes again and again.

Holding myself open I drench him again with another spurt of urine, the belt lands again, this time drawing blood, I'm scorching now, I'm ready!

Dropping the belt he thrusts himself into me and this time I do scream!

Wrapping both legs round his waist, I rake his back with my nails.

"Fuck me, fuck me you dirty bastard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

He does, with long deep strokes, each forward thrust bringing a cry of pain and pleasure from my lips, I'm close to cumming and I sense his own climax approaching, flicking my tongue into his ear, I whisper, "Get that girl Mark, get her for me darling"

He moans and we cum together, I cling to him in ecstasy as he pumps spurt after spurt of hot creamy spunk into me to mix with the blood from my ravaged cunt!


It's mid afternoon before I rise and get myself back into some kind of normality after the brutal excesses of the previous night by luxuriating under a long hot shower, then a short, very cold one.

Mark has gone away on one of his many dubious business trips, but there's a note on the kitchen work-top for me.

My Darling.

When you're ready for "action" again, ring this number.

Let it ring twice then ring off and wait, you'll enjoy it.

Love Mark.

Pulling on a short robe, I make a coffee then take it out onto the balcony where I ring the number as per instructions.

Less than an hour later she arrives, the young girl from the club! She's wearing a short white dress, a very short white dress!

"My name's Sofia"

For a second I can only stare at her, she's a vision, a dream, but then she kisses me and the sweetness of her breath in my mouth brings me back to the present.

"Hi, I'm Becky, I'm sorry to stare, but you've surprised me"

She giggles and I laugh with her.

"In fact you've stunned me!"

"I hope you're stunned pleasantly"

"Oh God yes, but how did - - well you know?"

"That's easy Senora, my boyfriend and his wife own the club, that was his wife I was with last night, she's a very sexy lady, although not nearly as sexy as you Senora"

"But I still don't see how - - - "

"You're brother phoned this morning and asked if I'd care to come over and give you a massage this morning"

"Wow"

"I nearly wet my panties when he asked Senora"

Then she lowers her head and looks up at me like a naughty schoolgirl, her big brown eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Then I remembered last night so I only wet them a little bit!"

"Oh God Sofia" I whisper hoarsely as she slips the shoulder straps of her dress off her shoulders and lets it slide to the floor.

"You're fucking gorgeous"

"I'm glad you like me Senora, I played with myself last night thinking of you"

She's naked but for her shoes and a tiny white g-string pulled right up into her slit, I open my robe and shrug it off,

"Take your panties off Sonia" my voice is barely a whisper.

She kisses me again, snaking her tongue between my teeth,

"No Senora" she whispers, "You take them off"

I get on my knees and touch my lips to the front of her g-string, she moans softly as I suck the mixture of urine and her sex juices through the gossamer thin garment before sliding it down over her hips.

I hold it to my face and inhale the aroma, my own sex juices are trickling down my thighs.

"Mmmm, that's beautiful Sofia, I could almost smell your cunt when you walked through the door"

She giggles and pushes her hairless mound into my face, "My cunt's been wet since last night Senora, I saw you cum when his blood splashed over you"

Using both hands, I hold the curves of her sexy little bottom and run my tongue down the whole length of her slit. She's very wet, I feel her juices running as she grinds her cunt down onto my face.

Vaguely I'm aware of her saying something about a drink, then a tangy warm flow fills my mouth, she's pissing, this gorgeous little teenager is actually pissing in my mouth!

Suddenly there's nothing else in the world except her sweet little cunt, I fasten my mouth to it and drink. Her precious golden piss gushes down my throat as she grips my hair and gasps.

"I'm cumming Senora, oh yes, oh fuck, yes, I'm cumming"

I ease a finger into her anus, knuckle deep and she screams out in ecstasy as she climaxes.

The last few drops of urine splash onto my tongue, but instead of swallowing, I keep it in my mouth and pull her down to me. We kiss deeply and she moans again as I trickle her own piss back into her mouth and ease my finger out of her anus.

Taking hold of it she brings it up between our mouths and we kiss again, both tasting and relishing the slightly acrid taste of her sexy little bumhole!


Later as we lie together in the large sunken bath, she tweaks my nipples and reaches for her mobile phone.

She talks in rapid Spanish for a minute or so then turns to me and kisses me.

"Do you want to play a game Senora, a very kinky game?"

Slipping a hand down between her legs, I finger her cunt and dribble my saliva into her mouth.

"You know I do, Sofia, anything"

"Anything?"

"Anything"

"My boyfriend has found a man for us for tonight"

"A man, I don't understand Sofia?"

She giggles and moves up and down sensuously on my finger.

"A man Senora, a man that no one will miss!"


He's a very big man, his body covered in a mass of dark crinkly hair, his penis is huge too and fully erect as I take it into my mouth.

I cup his heavy balls and he moans as I squeeze them gently, letting a finger rub teasingly around his anus

Sofia is sitting in a chair beside the bed, each leg thrown obscenely over an arm of the chair, she's fingering her sweet little cunt as she watches us.

Her eyes catch mine, they're gleaming with excitement and anticipation of what we both know is to come.

"Come over here Sofia" I say softly before taking the massive cock head back into my mouth.

She stands beside me and parts her legs so I can see the wetness of her panties.

Reaching out, I run a finger lightly over the shape of her slit and push the wet nylon in between her cunt lips, she gasps and trickles a few drops of piss into the flimsy garment, the trickle becomes a flood soaking my hand and wrist, even trickling down my arm where, on reaching my elbow, it drips to the floor.

Quickly she scrambles onto the bed and lowers herself onto his face, I raise my head up and we kiss hungrily as he slurps obscenely between her legs, lapping like a dog at her piss soaked gusset.

I sense her climaxing as she clings to me, kissing me, her tongue seeking out my saliva, her hands roaming over my breasts, gently squeezing each nipple in turn.

She stops trembling and climbs down again. The man voices his disappointment but I hush him with a prod of my finger to his anus

"Wait my darling" I whisper, "We're going to give you the thrill of a life time"

He grunts and makes to rise, but we both push him back down.

Sofia slips out of her panties and wipes them across his face, squeezing droplets of urine into his mouth.

"You like that Senor?"

A jerk of his penis answers her question.

"If you're nice to me Senor, I give you more, just think about it, you can tell all your friends about the fifteen year old girl who sat on your face and pissed, pissed in your mouth Senor!"

He hardly seems to notice as I tie each wrist and ankle to each corner of the bed, the climb up and straddle his chest. I kiss him hard, rubbing my naked cunt over his hairy chest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.