Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I haven't had this much fun or been this horny since I don't know when," Rhonda said, rubbing the palm of her hand slowly over Ted's fleshy prick as they recuperated. She squeezed his cock and watched it twitch in response before sliding her hand between his legs and softly rolling his hairy balls in her hand. "I wish we could make love all night, but I'm worried about my kids catching us. They should be home soon, and I don't want them to find us in bed."

"Why not?" Ted asked, pulling the beautiful woman into his arms and kissing her passionately on the mouth. "They wouldn't see anything they haven't already done, I'm sure."

Rhonda had never thought of her kids growing up and being old enough to fuck, and at first Ted's remark shocked and angered her. When she thought about it, though, she realized he was right and that it probably wouldn't surprise them to know that their mother enjoyed having sex.

"Have you ever tried to screw my daughter?" she asked her handsome date.

"Of course, and she's a hell of a good lay, too," Ted answered. He tweaked Rhonda's nipple teasingly and cupped a lusty tit in his hand. "She gives head and fucks just like a pro, and now I know where she got her talents."

"Well, I'm glad she's good in bed," the lovely woman said, laughing. "I'd hate to think I'd raised a daughter who was a bad lay."

With the stacked housewife entwined in his strong arms, Ted told her all about his photo sessions with Tammy, Jay and Chris. He told Rhonda about the pictures he'd taken of the kids together and individually--and he told her he'd love to take some photos of her fucking her own son.

The more Ted talked about fucking, the hornier Rhonda got, and when he pressed his finger against the slit of her pussy, she spread her legs willingly and felt the thick finger slip easily into her gaping fuck-hole.

"Unnhhhh!" she groaned as the big man squirmed his finger around in her sopping cunt and flicked her clit until it was hard. "I want you again, babe. Can you believe it? All this talk about sex has made me so horny, I want you to fuck me again."

And he did fuck her again...

Tammy Palmer came home from her girlfriend's house anxious to find out how her mother has gotten along with Ted. She closed the front door behind her and was just about to call out for her when she heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking coming from upstairs. At first, the teenaged girl thought her brother had brought one of his girlfriends over, but then she heard her mother's voice clearly and knew that she was fucking Ted. Her eyes widened with excitement as she climbed the stairs quietly and peeked into the dimly lit bedroom.

The young girl gasped when she saw her mother sitting on Ted's cock, bouncing up and down while her huge tits flopped lewdly about on her chest. Her head was thrown back and she was uttering an endless string of obscenities as she fucked her drooling pussy up and down on Ted's thick cock shaft.

"Ohhhh, honey, ream me out! Shove your prick all the way up my cunt and screw my brains out!" the big-titted woman hissed, gripping her huge tits and squeezing them fiercely.

Tammy could hardly believe this was her own mother. It was no surprise that she would have sex, but she never expected her behave like such a wanton slut. As she watched the enraptured couple fucking madly on the bed, the youngster felt her own pussy juices soaking into the thin material of her panties. She squeezed her thighs together to ease the tingly sensations she was feeling but knew the only way to get rid of them would be to get Ted to stick his prick into her pussy and fuck her until she creamed.

Tammy was still deciding whether to risk walking in on the lusty couple when the problem was solved for her.

"Does Tammy fuck this well?" Rhonda asked, slamming her hips down hard on Ted's loins. She squirmed her ass on his lap and raked her nails over his broad chest, lingering on his tiny stiff nipples.

"Shit, Rhonda, I don't know," Ted grunted, grabbing the woman's hips and holding her steady as she fucked up and down. "I wouldn't be able to choose between the two of you if I had to. You're both incredible. I guess it just runs in the family."

"Well, you won't have to choose. You can have both of us at the same time," Tammy said, casually stepping into the room. "How would you like that?"

"Jesus! You scared the hell out of me," her mother gasped, turning at the sound of the girl's voice. "I didn't know who had walked in on us."

"Now that you know, do you mind if I join you?" Tammy asked. "I was watching and listening to you two from the doorway, and now I'm so horny I can't stand it. I really need to get laid bad."

"What do you think, Ted?" Rhonda asked, stopping her fucking motions and squeezing her cunt muscles tightly around the root of the man's prick. "Shall we let my daughter join us? Or should I hog your prick all to myself and let her suffer?"

"Well, if you let her join us, I might be able to figure out which of you is the better lay," Ted teased, twitching his cock inside the woman's pussy.

"Okay, let's see what you can do," Rhonda told her daughter as she slipped off of Ted's cum-streaked cock. She lay back on the bed, her legs splayed wide apart and gently rubbed her pussy as the young girl undressed.

It had been quite a while since Rhonda had paid any attention to Tammy's physical development, and she was astonished to see that her daughter now had the body of a full-grown woman. Her huge tits stood up firm and high and her fat nipples stuck out like miniature spikes. Her belly was wonderfully flat and her pussy was covered with satiny hair that barely hid the thick juicy lips of her dripping cunt.

"Well, you certainly look like you can suck and fuck," the proud mother said as the girl climbed onto the bed and nestled comfortably in Ted's arms.

After watching her mother fucking Ted's big cock, Tammy was hotter than ever. And she wasted no time in sliding down to his crotch and slipping the head of his swollen prick into her soft mouth. Her cheeks puffed in and out as she slurped along the rigid shaft of the man's prick. Soon she was sucking his cock deeply, tiny rivulets of saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

"Oh, shit, that's good," Ted moaned, staring down at the young girl crouched between his legs. Reaching over, he cupped one of her heavy tits and squeezed the dangling orb lovingly, rolling it in the palm of his hand and occasionally pinching the pink nipple.

Rhonda was amazed at how expertly her young daughter sucked Ted's huge prick. She watched as the girl darted her pink tongue all over his cock and balls, licking and sucking until Ted was almost out of his mind and on the verge of shooting his cum load.

It was obvious that Tammy's cock-sucking abilities were incredible and that Ted's pleasure increased when she gently sucked one of his bloated balls into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped, feeling Tammy's wet mouth washing his balls, one at a time.

Releasing Ted's balls, Tammy raised her head and closed her mouth around his throbbing cock head. She sucked evenly and deeply on his rigid prick, swirling her tongue around the sensitive underside of his meaty cock knob. Sliding her lips down farther, the pretty girl licked and lapped at his prick until her nose was again buried in his crinkly crotch hairs. She could feel the man's meaty fucker throbbing in her hand, and each time she sucked it into her mouth, his cock seemed to swell to twice its normal size.

"This is too much," Ted groaned, his mind reeling from the intense pleasure he was feeling.

He humped his hips up at the young girl's mouth, forcing more of his meaty cock between her lips. When he glanced down, he could see that every inch of his huge cock was buried in the youngster's face.

"Didn't I tell you she was great?" he asked, turning to the girl's mother. "She sucks cock like it's going out of style, just like her mother."

Rhonda was speechless as Tammy began puffing her head back, letting Ted's cock slide slowly from her mouth. The cock shaft was so long and thick that the pretty woman couldn't imagine where the young girl had been keeping it. It surely couldn't all have fit in her small mouth. Now, as she watched, the girl raised her head until only the tip of the man's cock head was between her lips and then plunged her face downwards again, swallowing all of his prick in one gulp.

Intent on giving Ted the blow-job of his life, Tammy began twisting her head from side to side as her tongue swirled wetly around the torrid cock knob.

"Unnnhhh, yeah, girl! That's the way to suck a cock!" the man groaned, hopelessly overcome with passion. "Just like your mother... you suck just like your hot mother."

Winking at Rhonda, Tammy wrapped her hot lips around the man's throbbing prick and moved her head up and down faster. She could feel his cock flesh burning in her throat as she slid her lips easily along the swollen prick shaft.

"You're gonna get a big mouthful of hot jizz," Ted murmured, gritting his teeth as he felt his cum boiling up from his swollen balls. "Do you want me to shoot off in your mouth? Do you want to eat my load?"

Tammy sucked deeply on Ted's cock a few more times and then lifted her wet lips from his torrid prick. Grasping the stiff prick shaft firmly in her small hand, she climbed on top of his hips, aiming his cock at the flared-open hole of her juicy cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.