Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Now that Tammy was sharing Ted and Jay with her friend Chris, and getting all the fucking she could handle, the young girl's mind turned to her mother again. The woman was stiff working long hard hours to support her two children, and Tammy and her brother had spent a long time trying to come up with a way to help her.

One day, while she was modeling swimwear, Tammy suddenly had an idea. She'd recently seen her mother in just her bra and panties as she dressed for work, and had been surprised at how youthful and shapely her body was. Her tits were even larger than Tammy's, while her waist was narrow and flared into shapely hips and a lovely tight ass.

As Ted directed her through her poses, the young girl wondered if Ted could use her mother as a model, too. Then the whole family would be in it together, and if she was real lucky she could even get her youthful mother into their little sexual foursome.

When she mentioned it to Ted a while later, the man was thrilled by the prospect.

A few days later, Rhonda Palmer had a rare day off and her young daughter knew it was the perfect opportunity to put her plan to work. She called Ted and told him to come over, on the pretext of bringing her some pictures to look at.

When the bell rang, a few minutes later, Tammy answered and let the handsome photographer in. While he sorted out the photographs, she called her mother, intent on sharing the pictures with her.

When she came into the room, Rhonda was wearing a pair of tight cut-off jeans that showed off her well-rounded ass, and a thin T-shirt that did little to conceal her jutting braless tits. Not expecting company, she was a bit flustered by the way Ted looked at her, his eyes seemingly staring right through her skimpy clothing.

The minute they met, Rhonda and Ted hit it off. And the man knew instinctively that the beautiful woman before him would make a terrific model. Not only did she have a gorgeous body, but her features were flawless. As he eyed her, his cock tingled with excitement and he realized he would love to get into this woman's pants.

"Don't you think my mom would make a great model?" Tammy asked innocently after the trio had been analyzing her pictures for a while.

"I think she'd be terrific," Ted answered, taking his cue and smiling at Rhonda.

He let his eyes wander over her voluptuous body and wondered if the woman was as good in bed as her teenaged daughter. If her looks were any indication, he figured she would fuck and suck like a bitch in heat.

At first Rhonda rejected the idea of modeling, but Tammy and Ted wore down her defenses until she finally agreed to try it once. She didn't think much would come from the experiment but decided it might be worth it if she could get to know Ted a bit better.

As if reading her mind, Ted asked her out to dinner that night, saying they could discuss her first modeling session at that time.

When Ted left, Rhonda rushed upstairs to get ready for her date. It had been a long time since she'd been out with a man, and she felt like a young kid again as she dressed. She showered and perfumed her lush body before putting on a low-cut dress. She purposely didn't wear a bra or panties, choosing to let her big tits jiggle freely beneath the sheer material. She knew her nipples would soon be stiff from rubbing against the fabric of her dress and that her pussy juices would probably run down her thighs, but she didn't care. She was just finishing her make-up when he arrived to pick her up.

"Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Ted exclaimed, staring helplessly at her jutting tits. They bulged seductively out of the low V-neck of her dress, and he had an overwhelming desire to just reach out and squeeze them as the gorgeous woman took his hands and kissed him lightly on the mouth. "In fact, you look good enough to eat."

Rhonda laughed at the sexual reference, and then she and the photographer left for their dinner date. As they headed towards his car, Tammy watched them from the window, no doubt in her mind that her mother was going to enjoy a long night with the handsome photographer.

When Rhonda invited him in for a nightcap several hours later, Ted graciously accepted. He'd practically been drooling over her all evening as she clung to him and purposely rubbed her lovely body against his. He could feel his cock straining against the material of his pants, and he longed to see the woman naked.

"I had a wonderful time tonight," Rhonda whispered as they sipped wine and sat together on the couch in the darkened living room. "It's been a long time since I've been on a date like this."

"Well, I'd like to see to it that you have lots more of them," Ted said, putting his arm around the pretty housewife and pulling her closer. He pressed his lips against hers in a tentative kiss and felt her mouth open to let in his warm wet tongue.

As they kissed, Ted trailed his fingers gently up the inside of Rhonda's leg, sliding it higher and higher, until it was trapped between her warm soft thighs. He heard her moan softly and his heart pounded as she opened her legs, giving him easier access to her steaming pussy. His cock strained in his pants as his fingers brushed against the satiny hairs of Rhonda's furry pussy.

Feeling her squirming around, Ted slipped his finger up higher until it contacted the juicy lips of her cum-soaked pussy. Worming his thick forefinger around, he let it glide up into her hotly oozing cunt slit.

"I like that," Rhonda hissed, screwing her wet cunt up around Ted's probing finger. She sucked greedily at his tongue and groaned loudly as his finger fucked in and out of her squirming pussy.

Pushing Ted's hand away from her crotch, the stacked woman fumbled at his zipper, anxious to get his cock out of his pants. She had been thinking about his cock all evening as she watched it tent the front of his pants, and she could hardly wait to feel it in her mouth and pussy. She had some trouble freeing his prick from his slacks, but once she had the enormous fucker out, the beautiful woman lowered her pretty head and plunged her warm mouth over the swollen cock head.

Ted moaned as the hot woman gobbled up his prick. He looked down and watched, fascinated as her hot lips sucked and pulled feverishly on his prick. He arched his hips upwards, driving more of the meaty cock shaft into her mouth and felt her open her mouth wider to get all of his cock into her throat.

As Rhonda slurped on his hard cock, Ted lowered his hand to her tits and gently fondled one of the creamy orbs through the material of her dress. He felt her hot nipples swell in his hand and he slipped his hand inside her dress to feel the delicious bud more directly.

Rhonda groaned when Ted's fingers made contact with her nipples. They were extremely sensitive and she loved the way the youthful man tweaked them between his thumb and forefingers, making the distended nipples even stiffer and longer.

"Oh, suck it baby! Suck my prick hard!" Ted gasped, running his hands through the woman's hair and pushing her face farther into his aching crotch. He felt his cock nudge the back of her throat and groaned out loud as she swirled her wet tongue around the base of his swollen cock shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.