Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Within a few weeks of meeting Ted, Tammy and Chris had become his favorite models and he used them for all of his important photo projects. With their stylish good looks and their terrific bodies, they were perfect for modeling everything from lingerie to evening gowns. As Ted's business picked up, so did their modeling jobs, until they were making more money than they knew what to do with.

When Tammy introduced her younger brother to Ted, the photographer quickly seized the opportunity to use the youth as a model, too. Soon the boy was in as much demand as the two girls.

The only thing that bothered the two kids was that their mother still didn't have a decent job, while they were practically rolling in money. They feared telling her what they were doing because she might make them quit, which would put a big crimp in their sex lives. The two were fucking each other regularly, and all their modeling jobs were putting them in contact with lots of other hot cocks and pussies.

As Tammy fucked and sucked with more and more experienced men, she found that despite all her sexual knowledge, she still had a lot to learn. Each time she thought she knew everything about sex, she'd find someone who would teach her something completely new. She'd given up trying to figure out what else there was to learn and was accepting each new sexual experience as a new and different challenge.

One day, while she was doing her homework, Tammy's mind wandered to sex--as it usually did several times a day. As she tried to think of a new way to satisfy the growing burning sensation between her legs, she realized there was something she desperately wanted to do but had never had the opportunity to try. The pretty girl had been fucked in the cunt, ass and mouth.

She'd eaten loads of hot male cum and had had jism squirted all over her body, face, ass and tits. She'd made love to both men and women but she'd never had sex with more than one person at a time.

Now, as she pressed her thighs together and felt the juices of her pussy welling up, the big-titted teenager decided it was time to take on two men at the same time. After thinking over the possibilities, she decided her brother and Ted were the most likely candidates to initiate her.

When she told Jay about it, the youth immediately agreed, saying he'd always wanted to do that, himself. He figured Ted would also jump at the chance and that it might even lead to a terrific photo session.

Several days later, the two teenagers went to Ted's studio to shoot a series of pictures for a fashion magazine. The session didn't take long and when they were through, Tammy suggested Ted take some pictures of her and her brother fooling around together.

Eager to oblige them, Ted quickly reloaded his camera while the youngsters stripped off their clothing. Then, as Ted moved patiently around the studio photographing them, the young lovers fondled and caressed each other while they kissed passionately.

A delicious warmth surged through Tammy's young body as her hands rubbed her brother's body and her fingers encircled his stiff prick. Her brother was humping his loins up at her fist gently, urging her to jack his cock off as he toyed with the stiff buds of her nipples. Her entire body trembled with growing lust as her wet tongue wormed around inside Jay's mouth and her fingernails lightly raked across his naked back.

"Oh, Jay, you've got me so turned on I can't stand it," the pretty girl said. "Let's start fucking! I want to squeeze every drop of jism out of your prick with my hot little pussy."

"Not until I suck your tits," her brother told her, reaching out and brushing his fingers over hardened nipples.

"Okay," the youngster moaned, throwing her head back and arching her back so her tits jutted out. "Lick them and suck them good!"

Ted moved closer and got a great shot of Jay with his mouth mashed over his sister's fat tit. He took several more as the youth pulled his lips back and stretched the girl's tit until her nipples slipped noisily from his mouth.

"Oh, suck harder, honey!" Tammy squealed when Jay momentarily eased up the pressure on her tit.

As Jay continued sucking Tammy's pert tits, the horny girl grasped his stiff cock rod in her hand and began stroking it firmly up and down. Then, lowering her hand a bit, she rolled his big balls in the palm of her hand and cupped them to feel their weight.

Nearby, Ted was going crazy as he watched the youngsters writhing on the floor in sexual bliss. His cock was aching and straining in his slacks, and it took all his willpower for him not to rip off his clothes and join them on the floor. He knew there was plenty of time for that, but right now he wanted to get some more pictures of the two kids fucking.

"God, I want your dick now, Jay!" Tammy hissed, rolling her brother off her and onto his back. "I can't wait any longer. I've gotta be fucked before I go crazy!"

Crawling over his body, Tammy straddled his loins until her juicy pussy hovered just above Jay's stiff cock shaft. Grasping the base of his prick, the young girl aimed it at the dripping opening of her cunt and slowly began lowering herself onto the rigid cock shaft. Her ass shivered as her slippery pussy lips spread out over the bloated prick head.

When she had the boy's cock firmly wedged in her juicy cunt, Tammy suddenly lowered her hips, letting Jay's throbbing cock plunge up into the creamy depths of her hot cunt.

"Ahhhh!" she cried as stabs of pleasure tore through her crotch.

"Unngghhh, shit!" her brother grunted as he felt his sister's juicy cunt muscles squeezing tightly around the base of his prick. "You're so fucking tight."

Tammy trembled with lust as her brother's throbbing cock wormed around deep in her fuck-chute and she humped her hips back and forth making the steely cock shaft graze against the delicate nub of her clit. She rotated her ass around on his prick and whimpered happily as she began raising and lowering herself on Jay's fuck-tool.

"Ooooh, this feels so good!" she moaned as the youth's stiff prick rubbed against the walls of her hot pussy. She felt Jay grasp her hips for support as she fucked easily up and down on his cum-covered prick. "You're filling me up so good."

Ted was nearly out of his mind as he took pictures of the youngster fucking his cock up into his sister's pussy. He heard the kids groaning loudly as they bounced and fucked in unison on the floor. He didn't think he'd ever been so horny in his life as he watched Jay's big cock being swallowed by Tammy's greedy cunt hole.

"You getting some good pictures, Ted?" Tammy asked the young photographer as she bounced happily up and down on her brother's fat cock.

"You better believe it!" the man answered, getting in close for a shot of Tammy's cunt lips stretched tightly around the base of Jay's fuckpole. "I just don't know how much longer I can stand this. The more I watch you two, the hornier I get."

"Well, when you're good and horny, why don't you join us?" she suggested, leaning back and bracing her hands on Jay's muscular thighs. Her tits were arched up high in the air.

Ted ran out of film and for a moment considered reloading his camera to take more photos. Instead, he put down the camera and decided it was time to indulge himself. His cock and balls ached, and he knew he had to fuck Tammy right away.

"My turn now," he announced as he quickly took off his clothes.

When he was naked too, he crossed to where the kids were still fucking madly. Tammy was riding her brother's cock, slamming her ass down onto his loins hard now, while Jay held onto his sister's hips to keep her from falling off.

"Oh, I'm gonna love this!" Tammy cried, looking at Ted's stiff cock sticking straight out from his crotch. She grabbed his meaty prick in her hand and jacked him off fiercely as she continued to fuck up and down on her brother's prick. "I've got two handsome men to fuck me today!"

Letting go of Ted's prick, Tammy pulled her cunt up from Jay's cock, letting it flop wetly against his belly. A stream of pussy juice oozed from her gaping fuck-hole as she scrambled onto her hands and knees in front of Ted and grabbed for his prick again.

"Fuck me doggie-style!" she called back over her shoulder to her brother. She wriggled her ass as an invitation and watched eagerly as the boy moved up behind her. "Stick your prick up my pussy from behind. That way, I can suck off Ted at the same time."

Trembling with lust and excitement, Jay grasped his sister's hips and quickly guided his throbbing prick between the folds of her juicy pussy. He pushed forward and felt his cock fuck deeper into the girl's steaming cunt.

"Oh, that's it! Now fuck the shit out of me," Tammy demanded as her brother drilled his fucker in and out of her cunt.

She humped her ass back at him frantically and placed her mouth over Ted's torrid prick to begin sucking him furiously.

"Oh, man, I just love fucking your hot little cunt, Sis," Jay said, almost out of his mind with pleasure from the intense excitement. Sweat poured off his body and he was panting for breath as he rammed his hard cock into his sister's fuck-hole.

"Yeah, honey, that's how I like you to suck my prick," Ted moaned, grasping Tammy's pretty head and urging her to swallow more of his cock meat. He humped his hips back and forth in time to the girl's bobbing head and felt the tip of his prick bump gently against the back of her throat.

Tammy smiled happily as she felt her young body being ravaged by the two virile guys. She, was finally realizing her greatest fantasy and it was amazing, being filled with so much cock meat at the same time. As her hot young pussy was fucked from behind and her mouth stuffed with cock meat, the eager girl began to wonder how many men she would handle at one time. As she was jolted around on the floor by her two lovers, she was determined to find out soon.

Jay was practically beside himself now as he fucked his cock into Tammy's young pussy with determined strokes. He ground his hips around behind her to increase their pleasure and heard her squeal around a mouthful of cock meat when he reached around to fondle her heavily dangling tits. He pinched the fat nipples and scraped them with his fingernails, feeling them swell and harden in his grasp. When her nipples were almost as long as the ends of his thumbs, he began yanking on them fiercely, stretching the thin globes obscenely, as if trying to milk them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.