Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ted had been thinking about Tammy's hot young body all day, and when she knocked at his door, his cock was so hard he thought it would rip right through his slacks. Letting the young girl in, he gazed at her voluptuous body and kissed her passionately. He felt her braless tits pressing against his chest and when he squeezed her ripe ass cheeks through her jeans, he could tell she hadn't bothered to wear any panties, either.

"Boy, you're ready for action, aren't you?" he commented, rubbing her tits. He let his hand wander to her crotch and massaged her pussy through her pants as the girl humped her loins against the palm of his hand.

"You better believe I'm ready," the girl responded, cupping his cock bulge in her hand. "I'm so horny I didn't want to waste time with unnecessary clothes. Besides, you feel like you're pretty ready for action, yourself."

"I sure am," the photographer answered, pinching one of her tits. He pushed the door closed behind them and led the teenager into the room. "But first, I want to take some more pictures of you. I got this terrific idea yesterday to take shots of you playing with yourself. What do you think about that?"

"Sounds good to me," the girl answered. "That'll give us both a chance to get even more turned on before we fuck. We are going to fuck afterwards, aren't we?"

"We're going to fuck and suck until we can't stand up anymore," Ted said, moving into the room to set up his lighting and camera equipment.

While she watched the young man getting ready to take her picture, Tammy undressed. When she was naked, she made herself comfortable on the carpet beneath the bright lights and began running her hands over her voluptuous body. She caressed her huge tits and tweaked the flattened nipples until they responded to her touch by stiffening between her fingertips.

"Don't get too excited yet," Ted warned her as he stopped to watch the young girl slip her fingers through her curly blonde cunt hairs. When she withdrew them, he could see droplets of her dewy pussy juice coating her fingertips. "I want to get the good stuff on film, you know."

"Don't worry, honey," the pretty youngster whispered, looking up at the handsome man. She purposely squeezed her big tits together and pouted her lips sensuously for his benefit. "I could never get too excited."

It didn't take long for Ted to set up his equipment, and when he was through he quickly stripped out of his clothes before taking his place behind his camera. Already his prick was becoming stiff.

"Looks like your prick is pretty anxious, the girl remarked as she saw the man's cock twitch suggestively. "You sure you're gonna be able to concentrate on taking pictures?"

"I don't know, but I'll try," the, man said, beginning to snap shots of Tammy. "I'll make this fast so we'll have plenty of time for other things. Know what I mean?"

Tammy grinned in reply and spread her legs wide to let Ted get a nice shot of her young pink pussy, dripping with fuck-juice. As the girl relaxed, Ted began instructing her to play with herself more. He had her pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits together to make her nipples pop out lewdly. At one point he even had the young girl dip her head and suck her own tits. All the while, his cock grew harder and longer, and slapped against his thighs as he moved.

Tammy was loving the sexual photo session. She'd never toyed with her body this way before, and it thrilled her to watch Ted get turned on by her lustful and erotic antics. Getting into the spirit of things more, she began playing with her pussy, spreading her thick pussy lips wide apart for the camera and occasionally slipping a slender finger into her syrupy fuck-hole.

As Ted began taking pictures at a faster pace, Tammy stuffed her forefingers deep into her molten cunt and began fucking herself, imagining it was his huge cock that was pounding into her pussy hole. Droplets of her fuck-cream clung to her finger and dripped to the floor as she increased the speed of her lustful fingerfucking. As she inserted another finger into her cunt, the girl rubbed the side of her thumb against the hard bud of her clit, feeling shivers of pleasure surge through her crotch and up to her tits. She moaned with lust and closed her eyes, completely forgetting about the photographer madly shooting pictures of her. When she opened her eyes at one point, they were drawn to the tip of Ted's long cock. A long thin strand of pre-cum was hanging from the bloated cock head and swaying obscenely back and forth as his fleshy prick hung between his legs.

Crawling to him, the sexy youngster opened her mouth and stuck out her pink tongue, letting the stray strand of jism drip onto it. She slurped it up noisily and then sucked the head of the man's prick into her warm wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," Ted moaned as Tammy sucked more of his prick into her mouth. "If you keep that up, I won't be able to finish taking pictures of you."

Tammy didn't care about the pictures anymore. She swallowed more of Ted's cock and began sucking in earnest. Kneeling on the floor, she buried her face in his crotch and let the entire length of his prick slide gracefully into the back of her throat. With her mouth full of stiff cock meat, the girl gurgled deep in her throat, swirling her tongue around the torrid slab of prick between her lips.

"Unnhhhhh, God, you give good head!" Ted groaned, humping his hips forward slightly to drive the remainder of his prick into the girl's mouth.

Looking down, he saw that she had her mouth nestled in his cock hairs and was working her lips furiously around the root of his prick. Aiming his camera downwards, he clicked off several shots of the pretty girl sucking his cock.

When she heard the shutter going off, Tammy opened her eyes and looked up at the camera. Realizing she was being photographed gave her more energy, and she sucked with more vigor. She was now giving a performance and sucked Ted's cock with reckless abandon, wanting to give him something good to take pictures of.

A few moments later, when Ted was out of film, he put the camera aside and pulled Tammy away from his swollen prick. Pushing the girl to the floor, he took her into his arms and kissed her lips and face passionately.

He kissed wetly down her neck to her ripe tits. He sucked and nibbled at the soft flesh and gently nipped her crinkly tit buds before kissing his way down her flat belly to the thick hair of her pussy.

Tammy felt Ted's chin graze against the silky patch of hair between her legs, and she shivered with excitement when his tongue suddenly flicked over the tingling nub of her clit. Whimpering softly, she dug her fingernails into his hair and pushed his face deeper into her pussy as he swirled his tongue around her sensitive clit.

When her clit was completely exposed and erect, Ted left it alone, licking the insides of Tammy's thighs and gently nibbling at the juicy lips of her swollen pussy. He teased her this way until she begged him to eat her pussy harder.

Instead, he lightly flicked his tongue along the pink gash of her cunt and just barely ran it around the damp edges of her pussy, without inserting it.

"Ooooooh, stop teasing me, Ted," Tammy whined, trying to hump her pussy at his mouth. "Please stick your tongue into my pussy. I want you to eat me out."

With her knees drawn back almost to her tits and her thighs spread wide apart, the entire length of Tammy's fuck-slit was shamelessly exposed to the man's teasing tongue. Her pink cunt lips were slippery and wet with the hot juices that leaked from her cunt lips and ran down the crack of her ass to grease her tiny asshole.

Spreading her cunt lips with his thumbs, Ted licked up the length of Tammy's slit, bringing squeals of delight from the willing young girl. He breathed in the rich fragrance of her hot pussy and greedily drank down the clear juices that flowed from her fuck-hole. As he began to rhythmically lap up and down the narrow fuckgash, Ted could feel the pressure mounting in his balls. And he could barely wait to stick his prick into the girl and fuck her. As Ted sucked passionately on her young cunt, Tammy's loins burned with excitement and lust. Every inch of her shapely body tingled as the young man expertly ate her pussy, and a shudder of pleasure rippled through her crotch when she felt him fuck his tongue deep into her drooling pussy.

"Hmmmmmm," Tammy moaned as she felt the softness of Ted's tongue swirling around her clit again. "Oh, honey, that feels so good!"

Tammy rocked her ass back and forth on the floor and humped up at the man's face as she felt his tongue fucking deeper into her pussy.

"I've just gotta fuck you, Tammy," Ted gasped suddenly, pulling his cum-stained face from the young girl's crotch. "I love eating your pussy, but if I don't stick my prick in you now, I'll go out of my mind."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.