Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

After their first fuck, Tammy and Jay fucked each other at every opportunity. Usually they sneaked into each other's room after their mother had gone to bed, to suck and fuck for hours. Sometimes they ditched school and spent all day fucking each other on the huge bed in their mother's room.

It wasn't long before Tammy's girlfriend, Chris, wanted to meet Jay. She'd heard so much about him and his sexual skills that all she could think about was getting his hard prick into her hot pussy. Now that she'd lost her virginity, the horny teenager spent every possible minute in bed with a variety of virile young men who fucked her until she could hardly walk.

Chris had bothered Tammy so long about meeting Jay that the girl finally told her brother about her friend and asked if he'd like to meet her. Naturally, he agreed, and a few days later Tammy brought Chris over to their house after school. Her mother had finally gotten a part-time job and wouldn't be home until late, so the three teenagers knew they wouldn't be disturbed.

After she introduced Chris to her brother, Tammy sat around with them while they chatted and got acquainted. When she was convinced they'd hit it off, she excused herself, saying she was going to see Ted that evening. She wished them a nice night and left, anxious to get the photographer's stiff prick into her hot pussy.

As soon as Tammy left the house, Jay slid closer to Chris on the couch and put his arm around the pretty girl. It didn't bother him at all that she was a year older than he was as he caressed her shoulder. He could smell the sweetness of her perfume and felt her tits press against him as she responded by inching closer and letting her head rest up on his arm.

"What would you like to do, now that we're alone?" he asked, letting his hand drop to the girl's pert tit.

"I like what you're doing now," Chris answered, moving closer so the boy could feel her up more easily. She sighed deeply to encourage him and slid her hand softly up the inside of his leg until she reached the crotch of his pants.

Cupping the bulge of Jay's cock in her hand, Chris could tell that he had an enormous prick. She squeezed and fondled it, feeling his cock grow inside his pants. She heard him groan in response as he began massaging her tits more forcefully. The eager girl pressed her lips against his and speared her pointed tongue deep into his mouth. As the two kids mashed their mouths together, they grappled with their clothes until they were both completely naked.

Sitting back to gaze at the stacked girl before him, Jay was amazed at how closely her body resembled that of his sister. Their tits were the same size and equally firm, and they both had slender bodies and beautifully shaped assess. In fact, the only difference he could see was that Chris had very blonde pussy hair, while his sister's pussy hair was a bit darker.

"You've got a great body," Jay said, tweaking one of the girl's stiff nipples. He slipped his finger into the moist crack of her pussy and flicked it across her clit, feeling her react instinctively. "I think we're gonna have a great time together."

"So do I," Chris moaned as the youngster's hands moved over the naked flesh of her firm, young tits. She'd been fucked several times since losing her virginity to Ted recently, but she'd always had a crush on Jay. "Oh, that feels so good. Why don't you kiss them and suck them?"

Leaning down, Jay covered one of Chris' nipples with his lips and began sucking and pulling on the thick bud. He heard the girl squeal with delight and increased the pressure of his mouth on the tip of her tit. At the same time, he grasped her firm tit flesh with both hands and massaged it roughly, as if working her tit milk up to her nipple.

"Oh, shit!" Chris cried as Jay's slurping mouth sent tingles of pleasure and lust racing through her young body. She felt a pleasing jolt in her pussy and squeezed her thighs together, smearing them with the juices that were leaking from her aroused cunt.

Jay worked the girl's tits until both nipples were hard and crinkly and a deep-pink color. Then he pulled his face away from her delicious tits and sat back on the couch. Grasping Chris' head gently, he pushed her down into his hairy crotch.

"How about sucking my cock for me now?" he whispered as his stiff cock grazed against the young girl's cheek.

"I'd love to," she answered, wrapping her fingers around the thick prick shaft.

She lowered her head the rest of the way and slipped down farther, taking the entire length of his enormous fucker into her hot mouth and teasing it with her wet, tongue. She worked the muscles of her mouth expertly, making the boy's prick swell in her mouth until she thought she would choke on it.

Pulling back, Chris began running her tongue up and down the stiff cock shaft. She felt it jerking and throbbing in her hands as she teased her pointy tongue all around the sensitive head of the boy's prick. When she poked the tip of her tongue into Jay's tiny piss-slit, she heard him groan with delight. Finally, the girl lowered her head again, sensuously closing her lips over his hard prick while she grasped his bloated balls with her hand. She stroked his balls with one hand and jacked his thick boner with the other one while her soft lips slithered hotly up and down over his twitching cock shaft.

"Unnhhhh! You're a fantastic cock-sucker!" Jay gasped, clutching Chris' head and entwining his fingers in her shiny blonde hair. The softness of her hot little tongue on his throbbing, cock was driving him out of his mind. "You're gonna make me shoot my load!"

"Mmmmmm," the pretty teenager murmured in response, increasing the tempo and pressure of her blow-job.

She sucked Jay's prick deeper into her mouth, until she could feel his swollen prick head nudging against the back of her throat. She flared her nostrils, sucking deeply on the hard shaft of the youngster's prick.

Jay humped his hips upwards, fucking his massive prick deeply into the young girl's mouth. He felt her cute tongue darting around his cock deliciously as it slipped in and out of her ovaled lips.

Half crazy with lust, the boy, pushed her head deeper into his crotch, thrilling at the sensations he felt each time the tip of his cock head slammed against the back of the girl's throat. Just a bit longer, and he was going to blast his load of hot cum deep into her mouth and down her throat.

"Get ready, I'm almost there," he warned her. "I'm gonna squirt jizz in your mouth!"

Thrilled by the prospect of eating Jay's load of tasty cum, Chris sucked harder and faster on his prick. Spit was running from the corners of her mouth and her excitement showed in her eyes as she anxiously sucked her lover towards his climax. Suddenly she felt the boy's prick swell dramatically in her mouth and a second later she trembled with pleasure as the first wad of his hot jism gushed into her mouth.

"Unnhhhh, I'm cumming in your mouth!" Jay cried as his balls exploded and, sent his thick cum firing into Chris' mouth. "Eat it! Suck it all down!"

Chris gasped as her mouth filled with Jay's steaming cock cream. She hadn't expected her mouth to fill up so quickly and she gulped and swallowed hard, trying her best to not spill any of the teenager's cum load. She stopped bobbing her head and did all the work with her hand, jacking the boy off into her mouth.

Jay looked down and watched a thick stream of cum drool from the corners of Chris' mouth. Cock cream dangled from her chin in a long syrupy strand before breaking and falling wetly onto her arm.

With Jay's cock head just barely between her lips, Chris let the hot jets of cum spray into her mouth and drain down her throat. Without all of his prick in her mouth, she was able to swallow more easily and keep up with the tremendous flow of cum. Each time she swallowed, her mouth was immediately filled with another flood of hot jizz.

"God, suck, baby, suck!" Jay grunted, punching his prick into the girl's mouth. "Suck me off good!"

Jay's cock twitched a few more times and then he was through creaming. Chris pumped his cock some more, pumping out the last drops of the sticky cum cream that fell heavily onto her outstretched tongue. Some of it dripped onto her chin and coated her lips, making them shine enticingly in the dim light. Then, slowly, her fist eased up and she jerked his cock more slowly, savoring the warm greasy cum as it slid down her throat.

Lifting her pretty head, Chris smiled at Jay, a pool of cum covering her pink tongue. She swilled it about in her mouth, letting some of it drip obscenely down her chin.

"Shit, you look like a horny little slut in a porno movie," Jay commented as he watched the girl play with his cum. He watched her smile and more of his cock cream spilled from her mouth. By now her entire chin was covered with a thin sheen of his sticky jism. "Just looking at you is making me hot enough to fuck your brains out."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.