Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

A few weeks later, Tammy lay on her bed counting a large stack of dollar bills and checks. Some of the money was her share for selling the most glass ornaments at school, but the majority of it was her payment for pictures of her that Ted had managed to sell. For a while now, the young photographer had been using Tammy and Chris as models for various projects. And his clients had liked them so much they'd commissioned him to do a whole series with the two girls.

Tammy's only problem was that she was afraid to tell her mother just how much money she was making. She'd told her mother she was modeling occasionally to justify her constantly being at Ted's studio-but the teenager feared her mother would figure out what else was going on if she told her how much money she was earning.

As she lay on the bed, the pretty girl's thoughts wandered to the last photo session she and Chris had done for Ted. It was the first time she'd ever had an intimate relationship with another girl, but it hadn't been revolting like she had thought it would be when Ted first mentioned it. In fact, after a few minutes, the two girls had really warmed up to each other and given Ted some incredibly sexy shots.

Thinking of how they'd eaten each other made Tammy's mind reel and she felt her young pussy juicing up between her legs. The more she thought about it, the hornier she got. Squeezing her soft thighs together, the youngster began to wonder how she could get herself laid. Ted was away on business, and she didn't really want to make it with Chris. She needed a hard cock, but she couldn't think of one that was immediately available.

Groaning with frustration, Tammy tried to get her mind off the subject of fucking by thinking of her mother, who was still looking for a decent job. She felt sorry for her and wished she could help her out, but those thoughts soon faded as the need in her pussy grew stronger.

Resigning herself to the fact that she'd just have to masturbate if she wanted any gratification, Tammy slid her hand down her flat stomach to her silken-haired pussy. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of her panties and through the furry patch of hair covering her thick cunt lips. Tiny droplets of pussy dew were already covering her fuck-slit, and the youngster moaned softly as she spread the lubricating juices along the length of her hot young pussy gash. Pulling her legs up a bit, Tammy closed her eyes and began fantasizing about Ted fucking his huge prick into her cunt as she slowly rubbed the damp area of her juicy pussy.

Tammy's brother Jay was a year younger than his pretty sister and a very handsome young man. He was tall with a muscular body, wavy blond hair and stroking blue eyes. He was rarely at home, spending most of his time with the school's athletic teams or with various girls who practically stood in line to date him.

Jay had been searching for his mother's address book, but when he couldn't find it he ran upstairs to ask his sister where it might be. Bursting into her room without knocking, the youngster saw his older sister lying on her bed surrounded by piles of money and checks. He was so astonished by this that he didn't even notice that she had her hands in the crotch of her panties and was wildly finger-fucking herself.

"Why the fuck don't you knock?" Tammy yelled at him, jerking her hands from her panties and hoping Jay hadn't seen what she was doing. "Don't you have any damn manners?"

"Where'd you get all the money?" the youth asked, ignoring his sister's questions and crossing closer to the bed. "Have you been out walking the streets or something?"

"None of your fucking business!" the girl retorted, glaring at her brother. "What do you want, anyway?"

"I want to know where you got all the bucks," Jay insisted, fingering some of the bills carelessly. "If you don't tell me, I'll tell Mom, and then you'll be in real trouble because she'll probably think you stole it."

The teenaged girl realized her brother was right, but she was afraid to tell him the truth. On the verge of tears, she hesitated and then told her brother about how'd she'd met Ted and what she and Chris had been doing to make money for the past several weeks. When she was through, she pressed her soft body against his muscular one and begged the boy not to tell their mother.

For the first time Jay really looked at his older sister and noticed just how good looking she was. The way she was sitting, her ample tits pressed gently against his arm and he could feel the stiff buds of her nipples burning into him. The youth guessed that the girl wasn't wearing a bra beneath her baggy top. He felt his prick twitch in his jeans as he looked down and saw Tammy's cleavage.

"I'll tell you what," Jay said, putting his arms lovingly around his older sister's shoulders and pulling her closer. "If you model for me like you did for Ted, I promise not to tell Mom about the money. Okay?"

"No way!" the girl responded, desperately trying to pull away. "I'm not gonna get naked for you. You're my brother!"

"Then I guess I'll just have to tell Mom, huh?" Jay said slyly. He got up from the bed and looked down at his sister, seeing the upper curves of her tits bulging out of her top. "Do you want me to do that?"

"Oh, okay," Tammy mumbled finally, realizing she had no choice.

Getting up, she turned her back to the boy, unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Then she pulled down her shorts but kept on her panties, hoping Jay would be satisfied with this display.

"Turn around, Sis. I want to see your boobs," the youth said, lying back on the bed. "I want to see everything. Take off your underwear too, so I can get a good look at your twat."

As the embarrassed girl took off her panties, she suddenly felt like she was doing a show for her brother. Instead of feeling humiliation, she now felt like she wanted to entertain him.

Looking over her shoulder at Jay coyly, Tammy bent over seductively and spread her legs wide apart so he could get a good view of her hairy pussy as she stepped out of her underwear. She heard him groan behind her, and she wiggled her ass just a bit to tease him.

"God, you've got a nice ass!" Jay exclaimed.

When she turned to let him see her fantastic tits, he almost fainted. His sister had the kind of tits he'd only read about in dirty books. They were big and firm with huge pink nipples that were hard and crinkly. Her waist was narrow and her hips just the right size for her lovely body.

"Like what you see?" Tammy asked seductively, eyeing her brother's crotch as she swayed closer to the bed.

She bent over the bed so her tits dangled above the boy's chest and softly fondled the cock bulge in his pants. Squeezing his prick firmly, she felt it jerk in response.

"I don't know if you should do that," Jay mumbled as his stacked sister played with his crotch. "You're turning me on something fierce, and if you don't stop I won't be responsible for what I might do to you."

"Hmmmmm, sounds interesting," Tammy answered, unzipping Jay's pants and pulling them down around his ankles. "Let's see if you have the balls to back up your threat."

When Tammy yanked off the boy's underwear, his prick sprang free and the girl gasped at the size of it. His hard-on stood straight up from his curly crotch hairs like a steel rod, as big around as a salami and over eight inches long.

"Jesus Christ!" she exclaimed, unable to take her eyes off Jay's huge slab of prick meat. "Now I know why all the girls at school want to go out with you. That's the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.