Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tammy, who had been finger-fucking herself steadily throughout Chris' orgasm, was the first to notice that Ted still had a raging hard-on. Crawling to where the man was lying on the floor, she grasped his cum-streaked cock shaft in her small hand and gently jacked it up and down, forcing droplets of pre-cum to ooze from his tiny piss-slit.

"I didn't cum yet, either," she said, pushing Ted onto his back and straddling his waist with her legs. "How about fucking me for a while so I can get off? Maybe we'll even cum together."

Tammy slotted the swollen head of Ted's prick between her pouting cunt lips and felt the hotness of his cock pressing into her fuck-hole. As the man arched his hips upwards, driving his hard-on into her slippery cunt, Tammy let her wet pussy lips close around his rigid prick shaft, trapping it inside her lust-filled cunt.

"Oh, man, that's nice," Ted moaned, fucking his cock up into the teenager's dripping cunt. "You're so wet and tight."

"Ram it in deep, all the way up me!" the girl hissed. She could feel the steely cock shaft drilling into her as she slid her pussy slowly down the length of the man's prick. "I've just got to have all of you in me! Shove it all the way up my cunt and ream me out! I need a good hot fuck real bad!"

Feeling Tammy's wet cunt lips gliding along his cock shaft with long steady strokes now, Ted suddenly humped upwards, drilling his hard cock all the way up into her sopping fuck-hole with one long hard thrust.

"Ahhh, shit, yes!" the girl screamed with delight as his stiff cock glided into her tight fuck-channel, filling it completely with hard cock meat. "Oh, God, I love the way your dick is filling me up!"

Bracing her hands on the man's chest, Tammy bounced her pear- shaped ass up and down. Her eyes were closed in delicious anticipation and her heavy tits hung enticingly just above his handsome face. She moaned softly as she set the tempo of their fucking by grinding her hips slowly around on the man's cock, making it slide along the bud of her clit, driving her wild with desire.

"Mmmmmm," she whimpered when she felt Ted grasp the cheeks of her tight ass and bounce her up and down harder. Her nipples brushed against his mouth and she felt him suck the stiff buds between his lips and chew them fiercely. "Oh, yes, suck my titties for me! Fuck my pussy and suck my tits! I fucking love it!"

With her legs pressed tightly against his sides, the horny teenager could feel the tip of his bloated cock head pounding against her womb each time she slammed her shapely ass down onto his loins. Her ass slapped noisily against the man's crotch, and tiny rivulets of her pussy juices leaked from her over-filled cunt and dropped, onto Ted's curly crotch hairs.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" chanted the girl, arching her back and thrusting her tits out hard. She threw her pretty head back dramatically and closed her eyes in ecstasy as her young pussy was filled with delightful sensations. "It feels so good, so fucking good."

Tammy could feel a steady stream of pussy juice flowing from her fuck-hole as she humped up and down along the rigid of shaft of Ted's thick cock. Her fiery pussy was sucking and squeezing on his prick and she could feel the friction of it against her tingly clit.

"Ride it, girl! Ride my prick real good!" Ted gasped, holding onto the writhing girl's torso so she wouldn't fall off. He was staring up at her now, watching her huge tits bobbing like over- sized melons. "Uh, uh, nngghhh! I love the way you're sitting on my prick! Keep fucking me just like that!"

Completely out of her mind now, the pretty girl grasped her swaying tits and squeezed them together. She roughly pinched her swollen nipples and felt them harden between her fingers. She scraped them with her fingernails and pressed the large orbs together until the nipples touched and she could scrape them against each other.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" she wailed mindlessly, fucking wildly on the shaft of Ted's throbbing boner. "Fuck me to pieces, Ted. I just can't get enough of your prick inside me. Absolutely fuck me to death!"

As the wildly fucking couple increased the tempo of their movements, Tammy felt the familiar sensation deep in her cunt telling her that she was approaching an orgasm. She gritted her teeth and humped her body up and down violently as she prepared herself to cream all over Ted's huge prick.

"Oh, shit, Ted, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cream all over your big hard dick!" shrieked the wanton girl, slamming her cunt down hard onto the man's cock. "Fuck me harder, harder!"

Her whole body shook as Tammy screwed her cunt down on the base of Ted's driving cock. The beautiful girl had never experienced such an intense orgasm in her life, and she shuddered as she felt her body convulse over and over from the sheer ecstasy of the experience.

"Oh, Ted, that was even better than our fuck yesterday!" the girl panted excitedly when her orgasm finally ended and she was able to pull herself off Ted's throbbing prick. "I've never felt so good before."

When she looked over at her lover, Tammy saw that even though he had just fucked both her and her friend, Ted still hadn't shot his cum load and was propped up on one elbow, slowly stroking his raging hard-on.

"Hey, Chris, Ted still hasn't cum," she said to her friend, who was just regaining her senses. She waved the hard shaft of the man's cock at the other girl playfully and flicked the tip of her tongue over his cock head, lapping up a pearly drop of his clear fuck-juice.

"I don't think my pussy can take any more fucking right now," Chris moaned.

"Well, then why don't you and I suck him off?" Tammy suggested, smiling. The mere thought of Ted blasting his hot cum into their mouths was turning her on and she thrilled at the thought of eating his rich cock cream. "That way you'll get both your cunt and mouth devirginized at the same time."

"You never sucked a cock before?" Ted asked, as the two girls nestled their heads in his crotch and Tammy began licking the underside of his rigid fucker with the tip of her tongue. "You've never given a guy a real hot blowjob?"

"No, but I'm ready to learn," the willing girl answered, eyeing her friend and anxiously awaiting her turn.

When Tammy offered her Ted's cock, Chris grasped it and raised it slowly towards her pretty face. She was surprised at the size of the meaty cock shaft and how heavy it was. His prick was as stiff as a metal rod and the bulbous cock head was swollen and velvety smooth, streaked with thin lines of his pre-cum that ran down and soiled her hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.