Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Ted went to answer his door late the next afternoon, he secretly hoped it would be Tammy, back for another bout of lustful fucking. Instead of just his neighbor, however, he saw that she had brought another young girl with her. Something inside him told him he'd gone too far the day before and that now he was going to pay for it.

"Hi, Ted," Tammy greeted him cheerfully as the photographer let the two girls into his place. "I came by like you said I could, and I brought along my friend Chris. I told her about the pictures you took of me and she wants to model for you too, and stuff."

"And stuff? What do you mean?" the man asked, his anger rising. "I thought I told you not to tell anyone about this. It was just supposed to be between the two of us."

"Oh, don't worry about Chris. She won't tell anyone," the girl said. "She's just as horny as I am, and I figured you wouldn't mind another hot pussy to fuck. Besides, she's a virgin."

"I may be a virgin--but I know all about fucking," the other girl announced arrogantly. "And if what Tammy told me is true, about what a great lay you are, then I can't wait to have you stick your cock into me and pop my cherry!"

Ted was speechless as he listened to Tammy's brazen companion. He wondered how a pretty girl like her, with such aggressiveness, had stayed a virgin for long. He thought of turning her down, but a stirring in his loins overpowered him and he knew he had to fuck this youngster.

"Well, I'll go along with the program if you two make sure no one else finds out about this--and I mean not one other single person."

The girls agreed not to spread their little secret, and a few minutes later Ted was setting up his lights to take pictures of Chris.

"Are the photos you took of me done yet?" Tammy asked as she showed her friend some of Ted's work.

Ted pointed towards the other room and the stacked teenager quickly ran in to get them.

"Take a look at these," she told Chris when she returned with the pictures. She laid all the photographs out on the dining room table.

"Oh, look how wide open your pussy is here!" Chris said. As she gazed at the pictures, she could feel herself getting turned on and she could hardly wait until Ted was ready to take pictures of her naked young body. "I hope mine will look just as juicy."

"Okay, I'm ready to start shooting," Ted announced finally. He directed Chris to the center of his studio, under the lights, and adjusted her hair a bit. "Now just take your clothes off slowly, kind of like a sexy stripper, while I take pictures."

The pretty honey-blonde smiled seductively and began unbuttoning her tight blouse. She heard Ted's camera begin clicking when she pulled her blouse open, revealing her large tits bulging out of the confines of her lacy white bra. Instinctively, she arched her back, thrusting her tits out towards the camera and dropped her top. Then, she bent over slightly, letting the full weight of her heavy tits fall into the soft cups before unsnapping the bra in front and letting the two luscious tit globes spill free.

"Jesus Christ!" Ted exclaimed when he saw the girl's tits swaying gracefully beneath her. They were perfectly round, like two giant melons, and her nipples were a dark-rose color and stuck out hard and long like two fat thumbs. "You have an incredible pair of tits, Chris!"

"Better than mine?" Tammy asked from behind him.

When the photographer turned around, she thrust out her tits provocatively, making the large buds of her nipples poke the fabric of her thin T-shirt.

"I refuse to answer that," the young man answered, eyeing the equally impressive tits of the other girl. "You both have fantastic tits."

Turning back to Chris, Ted continued taking pictures as she slid off her jeans and stepped out of her skimpy panties. When she was completely naked, he had her stand in several suggestive poses so he could get clear shots of her tits and pussy. As the young girl became more relaxed, he had her lie on the floor as he took shot after shot of her with her thighs spread wide, exposing the pink slash of her virgin pussy.

"Watching you take pictures of Chris is making me awfully horny," Tammy commented after a while. She was sitting on Ted's couch with her legs apart, gently rubbing her hand along the crotch of her jeans. "If this keeps up, I'm going to have to play with myself."

"You go right ahead," Ted replied, taking another shot of Chris with her ass arched high in the air and her gaping pussy angled back at the camera as if she were being fucked from behind.

While Ted continued shooting, Tammy unzipped her pants and kicked off her tennis shoes. As she wormed her legs out of the tight pants and slid off her underwear, she rubbed her bushy pussy mound, feeling the first drops of her dewy cunt juice through the thick blondish hair. She squeezed her thighs together a bit to ease the sensations of pleasure she felt in her cunt and pulled her T-shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits swung freely as she slouched on the couch and spread her legs wide apart. As she watched her friend move from one erotic pose to another, the horny young girl slipped her index finger into her moist pussy channel and swirled it around, stirring up the juices deep inside her fuck-hole.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she began fucking her finger in and out of her horny cunt.

When Ted noticed what Tammy was doing, he suggested Chris do the same thing while he took some more photographs of her. Without hesitating, the girl mimicked her friend, splaying her legs open and fucking her fingers deep into her own pussy.

Ted took several pictures of the girl finger-fucking herself and had her change positions several times so he could get her from various angles. He finished the roll of film in his camera and then stood up and turned off the lights. His cock was aching and he couldn't concentrate enough to take any more pictures of the sexy young girl. If he didn't stick his prick into her hot young pussy and fuck her, he thought he would go out of his mind.

"That's enough pictures for now," the man said, putting his camera aside. "Now it's time for us to enjoy ourselves. How about if you and I take care of your virginity problem?"

While the young girl watched, Ted removed his clothes and then joined her on the floor. Their mouths locked in a tongue- wallowing kiss. It took all of Ted's willpower not to just ram his boner into the girl's virgin pussy. Realizing it was her first time, he forced himself to take his time, caressing her soft body and making her feel at ease.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.