Neighborhood Nympho - Cover

Neighborhood Nympho

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - To help her divorced mother pay bills, a young teen lets herself be photographed in sexual positions for money by the next door neighbor. She enjoys sex and posing with him so much that she eventually brings her girlfriend, brother and mother in on the fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rhonda was the first of the trio to regain her strength and the first thing she noticed when she opened her eyes was her lovely daughter's flared-open pussy drooling fuck-cream. It was clinging to her pussy hairs in sticky gobs and covered the fat lips of her cunt like rich syrup. Moving closer to the young girl, the older woman placed her mouth gently over the girl's cunt gash and began licking and sucking at her luscious pussy, drinking in the mixture of male and female cum.

"Oh, Mom, that feels good," Tammy whispered, coming back to her senses and spreading her legs.

She was still basking in the afterglow of her tremendous orgasm, but her mother's insistent licking and sucking was turning her on again. She couldn't understand how she could be horny so soon after such a mind-blowing orgasm but decided she didn't care. She was going to enjoy sex any way she could and at any time.

"You two horny sluts can really wear a guy out," Ted remarked, looking down at his limp prick. "I think insatiability must run in this family. First you suck and fuck me half to death, and now you're going after each other! Don't you ever get enough?"

"Never, honey, never," Rhonda whispered, pulling her lips from Tammy's dripping cunt. "And if you're gonna fuck with us, you'd better get used to it. We're going to be screwing endlessly from now on, aren't we Tammy?"

"That's right," the girl agreed, flashing a pretty smile at the photographer. "Now that the three of us are fucking, it won't be long before Jay joins us, and after that, who knows? We might start fucking everyone in the neighborhood! "

"Speaking of Jay, he should be home any minute now," Rhonda said, glancing at the bedside clock. "Won't he be surprised to find all three of us in bed together?"

"I doubt he'll be surprised," Tammy said, kissing her mother on the pussy. "If I know him, he'll just be upset that he wasn't here earlier to get in on the fun. "

"Well, we'll just have to have a repeat performance for him then, won't we?" Rhonda laughed. "But I'm pretty sure he's having just as much fun as we are. Didn't he go out with Chris?"

"Yes, and we all know what a hot pussy she is, and how much she loves to fuck and suck now that Ted's popped her cherry," Tammy remarked. "If he brings her home, we'll have another little cunt for our two studs to fuck."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and closing. A second later the three lovers heard Jay's voice calling out for his mother and sister.

"We're up here in Mom's room," Tammy called, winking at the other two. "Come on up, and bring Chris with you."

When the two teenagers entered the room, they were completely unprepared for the sight that awaited them. Clothes were strewn everywhere and Rhonda, Ted and Tammy were lying naked on the huge bed, their bodies entangled.

"Holy shit! What's going on here?" Jay asked, not quite believing what he was seeing.

Beside him, Chris just gaped and stared. "What do you think, silly?" Tammy answered, pulling her face from between her mother's creamy thighs. "Mom and Ted went out on a date, and afterwards we all got together for some very heavy fucking and sucking. I'm sure it's not much different from what you two did tonight."

Everybody laughed, and Rhonda motioned for the two kids to strip and join them on the bed. As Chris and Jay pulled off their clothes, Rhonda and her daughter moved into a sixty-nine position while Ted lay to one side, slowly jerking his cock back into a raging hard-on.

"God, I must be one horny little bitch!" Chris exclaimed, surveying the scene. "Jay just fucked the hell out of me twice-and I'm already so horny I could feel I could fuck all night long. "

"Good, because that's what we're going to be doing," Ted said, eyeing the shapely girl's big tits. "Why don't you lie here? There's something I've been wanting to do to you since I first met you."

"What's that?" the youngster asked as she lay down where Ted had instructed.

"I'm going to stick my prick between your big boobs and tit- fuck you."

Ted quickly slipped onto the girl's chest and slotted his straining cock between the globes of her huge tits. When his prick was firmly lodged in the soft crack between them, he began rocking his hips back and forth, driving the entire length of his cock lance through the fleshy valley. Each time he pushed forward, his cock head bumped gently against the girl's chin, and he stuffed a pillow beneath her head to angle her face upwards so his bloated cock head would slide into her open mouth.

Chris had never been tit-fucked before, and she watched with interest as the photographer's huge boner slid in and out of her firm tit channel. Grabbing her tits in her hands, she squeezed them together and around the thick cock shaft. She watched as Ted pulled at her nipples and rubbed them together over his prick while he fucked smoothly along the tight chute.

"How do you like tit-fucking?" he asked, stopping his thrusting motions long enough to let the girl suck on his cock and clean up the string of jism that had leaked from his open piss- slit.

"I love it," she replied, smiling up at him, "It's really neat, but I need my pussy filled, too. Jay, stick your cock in me and fuck me again while Ted tit-fucks me."

Without hesitating, the horny boy crawled between the girl's slender legs. Pushing her thighs apart with his hands, he got into position to fuck his cock into her. He looked down and saw that Chris' pussy was already soaked with her cunt juices and that the lips of her pussy were gaping wide open.

Gripping his pulsating prick in his fist, the youth aimed it at the pink opening and lurched forward, fucking all of his stiff prick into the young girl's cunt with one violent lunge.

"Arrgghhh!" yelled the girl as her pussy was suddenly stuffed with hard cock meat. She felt her cunt stretching to take the boy's prick and moaned as every inch of her fuck-tunnel was filled. "Ohhh, I love it! It's so good inside me. Now, fuck me!"

Nearby, Rhonda and Tammy had stopped sucking each other and were watching as Ted and Jay fucked Chris. They toyed lazily with their lust-swollen nipples and occasionally flicked their fingertips across their hard clits as they enjoyed the lusty scene before them.

"What about us?" Tammy asked finally, her lips quivering in a pout. "You two guys are spending all your time fucking Chris-and there are two more hot pussies here that need some attention."

"Well, two cocks just can't fuck three cunts at the same time, but I've got an ideas," Ted said, letting his prick slide from between Chris' tits. "Jay can fuck his mother, since he's never done that, and Chris and Tammy can suck me off. That should keep us all occupied for a while."

The bedroom was a mad scramble as the two adults and three teenagers got into comfortable positions on the bed. Soon they were all settled and eager to enjoy this new round of fucking and sucking.

Ted lay on his back, his boner sticking straight up. Tammy and Chris lay on either side, their faces buried in his crotch as they alternately sucked his prick and licked his hairy balls. Their pussies were within easy reach of the man's hands, and he eagerly finger-fucked them, feeling their cunts turn into syrupy messes as they began oozing fuck-juice.

Nearby, Rhonda had spread herself out, waiting for her son to plunge his thick fuck-rod into her pussy. She stared with motherly pride and lust at his colossal cock and imagined what it would feel like to have her horny cunt completely filled with her own boy's throbbing prick.

"Stick it in me!" she urged as he pressed his cock head against the opening of her cunt. "Shove your boner up your horny mother's cunt and fuck her to pieces!"

When his prick was solidly wedged between his mother's fat juicy cunt lips, the boy gave a tremendous lunge and fucked all of his cock shaft deep into his mother's pussy.

"Arrghhh, yes!" the woman screamed as her cunt was filled with her young son's cock for the first time. "Fuck me now, honey. Fuck your mom's cunt to death!"

As Jay's cock throbbed hotly inside her, Rhonda marveled at how thick it felt. Her pussy lips were stretched into a wide oval and every inch of her fuck-chute felt stuffed as the youth began fucking his meaty prick in and out of her, with long even strokes. Gradually, she became used to his cock's size, and her cuntal muscles started clenching around the meaty cock.

Humping her crotch upwards to get more of his cock meat into her, Rhonda clung tightly to her son's muscular body. The thrilling friction of his hard cock shaft fucking in and out of her warm wet pussy sent waves of sensuous pleasure streaking through her oversized pussy. She cried out with joy and lust, sounding like a wild animal as she fucked with her teenaged son.

Fucking his mother for the first time, Jay was intent on pleasing her and making her womanly pussy cream endlessly. The bed squeaked beneath them and the mattress bounced up and down as mother and son humped their hot bodies against each other.

"Oh, honey, you fuck so good!" Rhonda complimented her son as he drilled his prick into her with all his might. "You're just fantastic!"

Rhonda could feel the boy fucking his prick deeper into her pussy. She strained her hips up to receive him, her cries of lust filling the room and spurring him on. Her cunt sucked longingly at his thick prod, trying to suck all of the long meaty cock shaft even deeper into her tight fuck-tunnel.

"Oh, shit!" she squealed suddenly as her body was overcome by a tremendous orgasm. She squirmed on her son's cock, pinned to the mattress like an animal on a skewer, as her pussy convulsed around his cock. "I'm creaming! You're making your hot bitch mother cum, baby! Aaahhhh!"

Jay held his cock perfectly still and watched his beautiful mother spasm through her climax. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that the boy still had his hard prick embedded in her aching cunt and was ready and anxious for more fucking.

"God, honey, my pussy is so sore and swollen, it can't take any more of your rough fucking," she said, easing her crotch away from the boy's throbbing prick. "But you're still hard, and I want you to shoot your load into me."

"How are we gonna do that?" he asked, staring at his mother's ravaged cunt. A stream of fuck-juice was pouring from her raw cunt hole.

"You're gonna stick your prick up my ass and fuck me till you pop your rocks, that's how," she answered, flipping onto her belly and arching her lovely ass high in the air.

Jay remembered how much he'd enjoyed assfucking his sister the other day, and he wondered if it would feel as good to shove his prick up his mother's asshole. As he stared down at the tightly puckered little hole, he shuddered with excitement and anticipation.

Jay let his thumb trace lightly across the ring of the woman's asshole as she reached back and parted her soft creamy ass cheeks. The small hole seemed to expand and Jay wormed the tip of his index finger into it. He felt his mom's body shiver as he slowly pushed his finger deeper into her quivering asshole. Her ass pushed back against his hand, and he could feel his finger sinking deeper and deeper into his mother's hot asshole.

Rhonda whimpered softly as she continued pushing backwards. When she felt all of her son's finger probing lewdly inside her, the hot woman began twisting and rotating her ass around on the youth's finger, making herself delirious with pleasure.

"Unnnhhhh, what a terrific feeling!" she cried, humping her hips back harder.

As her son became more at ease with what he was doing, he began fucking his finger steadily in and out of Rhonda's ass, in time to her rhythmic pelvic thrusts.

"Oh, God, honey!" Rhonda cried, twisting her pretty head around to gaze longingly at her handsome son. "Fuck me up the ass now, darling. I want to feel your prick up my butt, reaming me out."

Pulling his forefinger from the tight grasp of Rhonda's asshole, Jay guided his prick head up between the cheeks of her ass. He pushed forward against the small opening and heard his mother moan softly as he slowly forced his swollen cock knob into the tight ring of her asshole. Holding onto her hips for support, the youth shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her tight hot ass. Her shit chute was smooth and rubbery and his prick fucked in easily until his balls slapped softly against her hairy pussy.

"I'm in you all the way, Mom," the boy announced, holding still for a moment. "I've got my cock all the way up your ass. How does it feel?"

"It feels fantastic," she replied, squeezing her son's cock tightly with her ass muscles. "Now start fucking me. Ream out my asshole and shoot your load up my butt."

Jay began fucking his prick in and out of his mother's shitter with long even strokes as the wanton woman squirmed and writhed feverishly before him.

Reaching around with one hand, the boy ran his fingers through her pussy hair to her clit and began squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger. With the other hand, he simultaneously fondled and squeezed one of her heavy dangling tits. He heard her shriek and moan with lust and was pleased to see that he could give her so much pleasure.

"Yes, honey, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me deep and hard!" Rhonda yelled as the ecstasy mounted in her ass and cunt.

When Jay's hand dropped from her pussy, she placed her own hand there and finger-fucked her ravaged pussy in time to his lusty ass-fucking thrusts.

Tammy and Chris had stopped sucking Ted's cock to watch as Jay fucked his mother. Tammy felt especially proud that her brother was such a wonderful cocksman and that the ass-fucking he was giving their mother was driving the beautiful woman out of her mind with pleasure. She remembered the other day, when Jay and Ted had sandwiched her for the first time and she thought how good it would feel to have her younger brother's prick fucking her ass right now.

As she watched the madly fucking couple next to her, Chris suddenly had an idea. Releasing Ted's prick, she scrambled down the bed and wedged herself beneath Rhonda's lush body. Lying on her back, the pretty girl pushed herself down until her face was directly beneath Rhonda's dripping pussy and she could clearly see Jay's hard prick fucking in and out of her distended asshole. Opening her mouth wide, she locked her lips around the fleshy meat of Rhonda's cunt and began sucking the thick pussy lips vigorously. She enjoyed the tangy flavor and musky odor of the older woman's cunt and began nibbling at the outer edges of her pussy and flicking her tongue across her erect clit.

"Ooooh, eat me, Chris!" Rhonda squealed when she felt the youngster's mouth suddenly begin sucking on her swollen pussy. The girl's moist lips were soothing to her sore cunt and her warm saliva made the raw opening of her fucked-out pussy feel better.

Letting her legs fall open, Chris arched her hips in the air, encouraging Rhonda to eat her pussy, too. The older woman took the hint and Chris soon felt her warm wet lips gently sucking on her youthful pussy.

"Mmmm," the girl moaned around Rhonda's thick juicy cunt lips. She sucked harder on her pussy and felt the housewife respond by doing the same to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.