Nazi Joy Camp - Cover

Nazi Joy Camp

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Even in the cruelest of conditions, some people can find the inner-strength to survive. In this story, two teens are forced for years to satisfy Nazi soldiers with their bodies. They are forced, and trained to allow any perversion that is put upon them by the soldiers and their trainers. But even in these harsh conditions, love can also be found.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

By the end of the first week in the Kamp East Ruth felt that she had broken every rule that had been laid down to her and even a few that they had never thought of. She had been amazed by Hans' return to her cabin. He had slipped in late that same night and presented her with a bag of food coupons. He had laughed at her concern.

"They got stacks of them in a store room. I helped myself to some. You need them, I think," he said, then looked longingly at the bed where Elizabeth lay. "I been used to slipping into forbidden places." He laughed at his own joke and stood hesitantly as though he could not decide whether to leave or to stay. It was hours beyond curfew but it didn't seem to concern him. "How's she doing?" he asked Ruth.

"Fine. She's talking now at least. It's funny, but I think that having a man who was not so cruel helped her to start getting well." Ruth paused and reached out and took Hans' strong hand in her soft one. Then. "Do you want her, Hans? I don't think she'll mind - not after all the coupons."

"Well... if you're sure... I'd like to. I have to leave tomorrow," he stammered, approaching the bed where Elizabeth lay.

He stood and looked down at the lovely girl. Ruth did also. Then she spoke softly to her, saying, "Elizabeth, look what Hans brought us. Food coupons. Can he come to bed with you?"

Elizabeth turned her large luminous eyes on Ruth and smiled. For an answer she put her hands under her soft white breasts and brought them upwards so that the pink nipples stood out hard and strong. She started to move her lithe body, squirming her hips and thrusting herself upward. She ran her tongue over her lips to moisten them. Her lovely black hair lay all over the pillow.

Ruth glanced at Hans and saw that he was breathing hard through his nose, and that he had a large bulge in his trousers. She laughed shortly, then said, "I guess that is an answer of sorts. Do you want me to join you?"

Hans looked at Ruth as though she were a total stranger. He shook his head negatively, then quickly unbuttoned his tunic and removed it. Ruth saw the palpitations of his heart on his ribcage and again grinned to herself. Hans unbuttoned his trousers and let them drop to the floor then rid himself of his underwear. He bent over and very swiftly removed his shoes. He started slowly to get onto the bed. Elizabeth's long white arms almost mechanically encircled his body and she pulled him onto her.

Ruth stood by the bed and watched. A thousand things were running through her mind and they all concerned the girl under the soldier. She couldn't figure her out. Ruth knew beyond doubt that Elizabeth had been hurt cruelly in the meadow, so deeply that it had been some kind of a psychological shock to her; and, she felt that her previous sexual experience had somehow blocked out the first. But for the girl to act as she was acting now was beyond Ruth's comprehension. She watched and wondered.

Elizabeth accepted Hans' mouth on hers and clamped him down hard upon her with her arms. Ruth knew that he had filled her soft mouth with his hard tongue and that he was forcing it down deep into her throat. She could see the cords of the girl's neck standing out strong in acceptance of him.

Hans moved his mouth to the mounds of her large soft breasts and sank it hard upon them. Elizabeth groaned, "oh... ooh..." softly and pulled his head down hard upon her. Her long white legs flew over his dark, muscular ones as she continued to moan and pull at his body. Ruth saw the nipples of her breasts harden and the mounds of flesh quivered under his searching, biting attention. She rubbed the goosebumps on her own bare arms and stood rooted to the spot.

Hans moved his month down onto Elizabeth's stomach, kissing the soft flesh of her. She moaned with delight and pleasure. She emitted long breathy "Ahs... uhs... Ooohs," and thrust her stomach upward to his hungry face. Hans bit into the flesh above the mound of her soft hair covered vagina and she screamed in ecstasy. Her white legs splayed out and she thrashed the air with them. He moved his mouth and hot probing tongue to her soft thighs and she wallowed in painful delight, Ooohing and Ahhing and Oooughing loudly when his tongue played gently about her soft pink vaginal lips.

Ruth saw his hard tongue probe at Elizabeth's small opening and she watched in fascination. She realized that she was rubbing her own thighs with force. She looked at the girl's lovely large breasts, crowned by the most beautiful pinkness that she could ever remember seeing. She could not stop herself. She moved slowly to her and leaned over the bed and gently but firmly took the hard nipple in her mouth.

"Augh..." Elizabeth moaned softly in surprise when Ruth's mouth covered her nipple. Then "Oooh... ahahah," she groaned as Hans' tongue probed deep into her vagina. She pitched and rolled and tried to clasp the both of them to her. Her hips moved from side to side and she thrust her squirming hips upwards to force the strong relentlessly teasing tongue deep into her. She pressed Ruth's head down solidly onto her and moved her chest forward as much as she could. Her whole body was afire. "Ooooh! Oooh... Oh, God," she whimpered, thrashing her soft body about.

Hans abruptly pushed Ruth away from Elizabeth and then with one lightning movement mounted the girl. He pressed himself firmly between her open legs and reached his arms under her knees and pushed her thighs upwards and back. He raised his middle slightly and Ruth saw his long stiff rod make only one glancing thrust before he found his mark and pushed his hard rod into Elizabeth's hot, waiting cunt.

"Augh!" she moaned as he shoved into her, then "Ah... Ah... Ughhh," as he moved his stiff rod deep into her hotness. Ruth saw the muscles of his legs cord up and could feel the strength of him and the hardness of him in herself. She stood by the bed and watched and continued to rub her thighs vigorously. She wasn't even aware of what she was doing.

Ruth saw his bard pole ease out of the little pink slit as the flanges of it moved down the full length of his smooth, glistening hardness. Hans thrust back into her with all his force and Elizabeth let out a soft moan. Ruth saw that her face was covered with sweat which glistened and was reflected by the small lamp In the room. Then Elizabeth's long white legs moved around the humping, thrusting hips of Hans, locking her ankles high up on his back. She groaned and moaned and whispered, "Oh, Ooooh, Darlinnng," and met his every hammer into her with an upward thrust of her own until they were rocking the whole bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.