Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tim was up early the following morning, having some chores to do in the yard. He worked for an hour or so then decided to have some breakfast. He assumed that Janice was still asleep.

When he walked into the kitchen, he saw her sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. She had her robe on and the paper was in front of her on the table.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he asked almost shyly. There was a nervous excitement in the pit of his stomach. He was certain that she had enjoyed yesterday but sometimes the light of a new day changes things.

Janice looked up without smiling. Then she stood up and turned to him. Suddenly her face broke into a wide grin and her arms opened to him.

Tim sighed in relief as he took his wife into his arms.

Their lips met in an emotional and passionate kiss that went on and on. When Janice pulled away, Tim gasped for breath, stunned by the intensity of the kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" Janice said with a smile.

"Wow, I guess it does," Tim chuckled. He pulled a chair out and sat down, bring Janice to his lap. "I was a little worried after you... you know, passed out."

Janice snuggled warmly into Tim, her head on his shoulder. "I'm the one that should be saying '"wow'", she said. "I've never felt like that... never knew that a climax could be so intense."

"Are you... are you sore?" Tim asked, suddenly embarrassed by the question.

"Maybe a little, but it's a good soreness."

"What's your schedule for today?" Tim asked, referring to the fact that Janice needed to go into school for the lecture.

"Well, Dan is supposed to lecture from one to three o'clock. We are supposed to go to dinner at six." Janice felt a little thrill run through her at the mention of Dan's name.

"I was planning something after you came home but I think I will change those plans. We can do that Friday night."

"Okay," Janice said hesitantly. There was something on her mind and she didn't know how to approach it. Tim knew what had happened with Dan the last time they were together but he hadn't said anything about it since she told him. "Tim... about Dan... What... uh... are you okay... uh... with me going to dinner with him," Janice stuttered.

"Oh yes, I'm fine with it. I want you go out with him and have fun. In fact, I want you to bring him back here after dinner."

"Really! You want to meet him?"

"No, I didn't say that. I want you to tell him that I'm out of town."

Janice looked at Tim like she didn't understand. Suddenly, her heart started to race. "What... what do you want me to do when I get home?" she asked, her voice almost shaking.

"Anything you want!" Tim said.

"Anything?" Janice asked, her eyes searching his.

"Anything!"

"You know... you know what happened the last time you said that?"

"Yes," Tim said with a lustful smile.

"You also remember the... the last time Dan and I we were together," Janice said, knowing that Tim would remember.

"I remember very well what you told me."

"Dan and I together alone could be dangerous," Janice warned, her body tingling.

"I'm counting on that."

"So I can do whatever I want?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure about this?" Janice asked, her heart racing with excitement now.

"Absolutely sure. After the lecture, come home and I will help you get dressed for dinner."

Janice kissed Tim passionately again then pulled her head back and looked into his eyes. She was searching for something. She wasn't even sure what it was. For the thousandth time she wondered how she could have lived with this man for so many years and never really know him.

"You had better get moving. I have some chores to do so I'll see you when you get home," Tim said as he pushed Janice to her feet. "Now you get moving too."

They kissed briefly and went their separate ways.

Janice felt her heart flutter when she saw Dan walking down the hall toward her. God, he is so handsome, she thought. His biggest problem is that he is stuck on himself; his hair was always perfect, expensive suits and silk ties. Only the best for Dan Forsman, she thought. Still, that's part of his charm, she mused. She knew that she could never see herself falling for someone like him but he was irresistible nonetheless.

Dan Forsman had just turned 44 years old and was recently divorced. He was a partner in a prestigious law firm in San Francisco, as well as a professor of law. He stood 6 feet 26' 2" with black hair that had quite a bit of gray along the sides. He was often mistaken for the movie actor, Richard Gere. He always dressed immaculately and prided himself on his physical appearance. In college he had been the star quarterback and could have had a pro career if he had wanted. However, law had always been his first love.

Dan smiled when he saw Janice walking toward him. He noticed right away that she was wearing a new outfit. It was a black business suit. However, it was much more stylish than the outfits that she normally wore. In fact, the skirt was shorter than anything he had ever seen her wear and the blouse, under her blazer, was low cut and very sheer. What a sexy lady, he thought., Too bad she doesn't know it.

Dan was in for a big surprise.

"God, it's good to see you Janice," Dan said as he hugged Janice to his strong chest.

"It's been a long time," Janice answered, holding him a little tighter and longer than was necessary.

"You look great," Dan exclaimed holding Janice away from him, his eyes running up and down her body. His eyes didn't miss the opportunity to glance down her blouse. He was shocked that he couldn't see any indication of a bra. Still, it might just be one of those low cut things some women wear, he thought.

"Thank you! You look pretty good yourself," Janice smiled back. "We have about twenty minutes before the class starts. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"That would be great," Dan said and followed Janice to the cafeteria.

The two of them sat and talked, catching up on a few things since they last met. Before they knew it, it was time for class.

Before they knew it, it was time for class.

Janice watched as Dan did his thing. He was very impressive. The students listened, hanging on every word. Dan was quite an entertainer, telling them stories of legal cases that combined his academic background with the real world.

When the lecture was over, Janice couldn't get near Dan as the students, especially the girls, gathered around him thirsting for more. Finally, he told them he had to go. The students moaned but eventually left the room, leaving Janice and Dan alone.

"Still quite the entertainer," Janice smiled.

"Just my animal magnetism, I guess," he responded, his white teeth shining with his smile. "Now, for the real reason I came all this way. When do we go to dinner?"

"Well, its four- thirty now. How about you pick me up at my house at six?"

"Uh... at your house?" Dan asked.

"Yes, my husband's out of town," Janice answered with a twinkle in her eye. She felt a twinge of excitement when Dan's face brightened.

"Oh, no curfew then?" Dan said and moved closer to Janice.

"No curfew."

Suddenly, Dan was pulling Janice into his arms.

"Dan," she protested weakly.

"There's something different about you. I can't put my finger on it, though," Dan said, looking into her eyes.

"Maybe it's just your imagination," Janice responded, letting him hold her, as her excitement grew. Then she saw his lips move toward hers. She knew this was very dangerous in the open classroom but was powerless to stop him from kissing her. A moan came from her throat as his tongue entered her mouth. She felt his strong hands slide down her back and caress her buttocks, pulling her tighter to him. Within seconds, she could feel his erection growing between their bodies.

As the kiss continued, Dan took a chance and slid his hand inside her jacket and over her breast. He had to know if she was wearing a bra. Now it was his turn to moan as he felt her warm flesh in the palm of his hand. She wasn't wearing a bra - that was certainly different. He couldn't imagine prim and proper Janice going out of the house without a bra. His fingers tweaked her hard nipple through the thin blouse, bringing a shiver from her. Quickly, and with an expertise, he unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse and his hand slid inside to grasp a soft breast.

"Oh Jesus," Janice whispered as his strong hand palmed her entire breasts. With great difficulty, Janice pushed him away, gasping for breath. She could feel the excitement between her legs and knew that without panties she would be dripping juice in a second. "Later," she said with a lustful smile. She wrote her address on the back of his business card and handed it to him. "See you at six." Then she went up on her toes and gave him another quick kiss before she rushed out of the room.

By the time Janice got home, she was even more excited than when she left Dan. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities. Still, she wasn't certain how far Tim wanted her to go. In fact, she wasn't certain how far she wanted Dan to go. She needed to talk to Tim again.

When she walked into the bedroom, she saw that Tim had laid out clothes for her to wear. He was in the bathroom running a bath for her.

"Hi, sweetie," Tim said as he saw Janice walk into the bathroom.

"Hi lover," Janice replied and walked over and gave him a big kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her groin to his.

"I guess the meeting with Dan went well?" Tim said when he saw that a button on her blouse was still open.

"Yes," Janice said, her face flushing a bit at the memory of their boldness in the classroom. Then she blushed again when she realized that her blouse was still open.

"So what's the arrangements for tonight?" he asked, letting her off the hook.

"Dan is going to pick me up here at six," she answered, relieved to change the subject.

"Great, then we have to hurry," Tim said as he began to take Janice's clothes off.

"Tim..." Janice said and hesitated.

"What?"

"Are... are you still okay with this?"

"Yes."

"I just want to be sure. The truth is, I have a hard time resisting Dan. However, I'm still not sure... uh... how far that you want this to go. I'm not even sure how far I want it to go."

"Listen, why don't you just relax and see where it goes. If you feel you don't want it to go any further, just tell him."

"Will that be like I used the safe word if I tell him to stop?"

Tim thought for a minute. After all the cajoling and pushing, the truth was, he really didn't want to force her into do doing this. He wanted her to want to do it. "No," he said firmly, deciding to take his chances.

Janice sighed with relief. At least she wouldn't have to use up a safe word if she felt uncomfortable. "Where are you going to be when I get home?"

"I'll be around somewhere," Tim smiled.

Janice looked at him with concern on her face.

"Don't worry., You won't know I'm here. Now let's get you undressed or you'll be late."

Tim helped Janice with her bath. Then he shaved her and applied cream to her pubic mound, making it smooth and soft. When he was satisfied with his work, Tim left Janice to put on her dress and make-up.

After Janice was dressed, she came out of the bathroom and saw Tim waiting for her. She had on a red cocktail dress that was form fitting and short on her thighs. It was tight enough that if she wore panties the lines would definitely show. The top was low cut, giving a substantial view of her cleavage. In fact, the top was so low cut that if she moved too quickly, she could have one or both of her breasts pop out. Her hair was done up on her head with two little curls hanging down her cheeks. As always, she wore a pair of very high heels and thigh- high nylons. Around her neck, she wore a heart shaped locket with a picture of Tim and her on their wedding day inside. Somehow, that made her feel better about what she was about to do.

"Well, how do I look?" Janice asked, feeling excitement in her stomach as if she was seventeen again and going out with a boy for the first time.

"You look gorgeous," Tim said as he took her in his arms and kissed her briefly. He was careful not to mess up her bright red lipstick. "I think you're going to have to fight this guy off."

Suddenly, both of them jumped as they heard the doorbell.

Janice could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she walked down the stairs. When she opened the door, she saw Dan standing there in his expensive suit and tie, looking like a movie star. He had a dozen red roses in his arms. "Oh, thank you so much," she said sincerely. "Let me get these in water, and then we can go."

"No hurry, we have plenty of time," Dan said, pulling Janice back to him, his eyes wandering up and down her body. "You look incredible."

"Thank you again," Janice said going up on her tiptoes to kiss his lips quickly. Then she turned and walked toward the kitchen carrying the roses.

Dan followed behind, his eyes watching the sexy sway of her butt. God, she is something else, he thought. No panty line. He felt a little tingle in his groin.

In the kitchen, Janice reached up to get a vase out of a cabinet over the sink. When she did, her dress pulled up, revealing the lacy thigh high nylons and a small section of bare flesh.

Dan stepped over to her and placed his hands on her hips, kissing her neck.

"Behave," Janice said as she felt goose bumps on her neck from his kiss.

"You're driving me crazy," he whispered. He turned Janice around and kissed her passionately, his tongue searching for hers.

Janice was breathing heavily when she pulled away. "Let me finish or we'll be late."

Dan moaned in frustration and let Janice go, reluctantly.

Tim was watching out the upstairs window as Dan opened the door his car for Janice to slide in. He probably just did that so he could look up her dress, Tim thought - that's what I would have done. As Tim watched the car disappear down the street he thought, what the hell am I doing? I must be crazy letting my wife go on a date, especially with a handsome guy like Dan. Suddenly, he felt a twinge of jealousy and fear. The fear and jealousy combined to create an excitement in his the pit of his stomach. It was the same feeling that he had when he watched her at the nightclub and with Steve, just multiplied a hundred times. That feeling was overriding everything else. Then he told himself that all of this was necessary to keep their marriage together. Still, he knew that there were other ways to keep their marriage going. It was all so confusing, he thought as he turned from the window, a bulge in his pants.

Tim went downstairs to get a strong drink and wait. It was going to be a long evening for him.

Dan took Janice to an expensive French restaurant on the 30th floor of a downtown office building. They sat at a special table in the corner, reserved for dignitaries, with a view of the city on both sides. The lights of the city were gorgeous and romantic, twinkling like a million fireflies.

Dan was a gentleman all evening. He entertained Janice with humorous stories and jokes. He also made sure she had plenty of wine. While he didn't want her drunk, he did want her relaxed.

When dinner was over, they walked arm and arm to the elevators. As soon as the doors closed, Dan pulled her to him and kissed her. His hands went to her buttocks and squeezed them, pulling her tight to his groin.

"Let's save it until we get home," Janice said excitedly and pushed him away, fearing that the doors would open and someone she knew would be standing there.

Dan moaned a complaint but he liked the part about "until we get home."

Janice stumbled slightly as she opened the door of her house and walked into the foyer. She giggled as she tried to balance herself to take her shoes off. All the wine had made her just a bit tipsy. She let Dan steady her by holding her hips. When she had her shoes off she sighed and said, "Oh that feels so good."

"Feet sore?" Dan asked.

"Yea, these are new shoes and I think they are a little too narrow. The guys in the shoe story were too busy looking up my dress to get the correct measurements."

"I'm sure they got a very pretty view," Dan said lecherously. "You know I am an excellent foot massager."

Janice felt a thrill go through her as she thought of the boys in the store and the last massage she had in this living room just days ago.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Janice asked, throwing her shoes in the corner carelessly.

"Yes, thanks."

"Have a seat in the living room., I'll be right back," Janice said, directing Dan to the living room and then going into the kitchen. She was surprised when she found a bottle of wine chilling in a bucket of ice. A smile crossed her face when she realized that Tim had left it for her. She took the bottle and two glasses into the living room.

Dan was sitting on the sofa with his jacket off and his tie loosened. The lights in the room had been dimmed. Dan smiled when he saw Janice coming in with the wine. "Ah, that was fast. You must have had this all planned. Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Harwick?" Dan said facetiously.

"I'll never tell," Janice answered as she sat on the sofa a comfortable distance from him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.