Merrell's Black Lover

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: Hubby's been trying to talk his wife into a threesome for some time. Finally she decides to do it just to teach him a lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism   .

Robert's such a jerk; sometimes I don't know why I stay with him. We dated for two years before marrying almost 8 years ago. You know the old saying, 'Familiarity breeds contempt,' well, that really holds true for our relationship. The stupid stuff he does would make just about any woman want a divorce I think.

His latest thing has been to get me into bed with his buddy from work. I mean can you believe that? What a jerk!

He brought the subject up last week after taking me out to Applebee's for dinner. We were sitting in the restaurant just finishing when he looks over at me and says, "Merrell, what do you think of Leon?"

I had no idea what he meant. I just looked at him questioningly.

He continued with, "You know, do you think he's a sexy looking guy?"

To be truthful I did think he was sexy. Leon is about 6-feet-5 and has almost jet-black skin and muscular shoulders with a really trim waist. Unlike Robert he's well built and takes great care of his body. But that wasn't the point, why did Robert want to know if I thought he was sexy? I kept looking at him without saying anything. I wanted to see where he was going with this.

"Look Merrell, I've been thinking that maybe you're not all that happy in bed any more. I was just talking to Leon today at work and mentioned that we hadn't done "it" for almost three weeks. And he started giving me this ration of shit that 'if he were your husband he'd keep you so satisfied in bed that you'd be coming to him and asking for it."

I kept quiet and just stared at him like he was a bug or something. But my cold response didn't stop him from continuing. "Well, when he said that it made me think. I, err. I got this idea that I wanted to share with you. You know, to see what you thought. Anyway, I was wondering if you ever thought about Leon, you know, sexually?"

I couldn't help myself, "What do you mean Robert?" I just had to ask the question.

He looked really nervous, "I, uh. I was just wondering if you might be interested in messing around with Leon. You know, maybe a threesome or something."

I couldn't believe my ears at first but from the stupid look on Robert's face I soon realized that he was serious. The stupid son of a bitch wanted me to fuck his friend so he could watch us.


We didn't talk all the way home. I had nothing to say to Robert and I think he was worried that he'd exposed his perverted mind to me once too often. But when we got home, guess what? Leon was there waiting in his car in our driveway. I was pissed, what a nerve. Did they think I'd just say, "Okay guys lets do it? C'mon in and lets screw!" What a fucking nerve they had.

Robert pulled up into the driveway and I got out slamming the car door and I stomped by Leon into the house.

To my surprise Leon and Robert came in after me. I'd thought that I had made my feelings known, but apparently not. After some time, I came out of the bathroom to find Leon and Robert drinking beer in the living room. For some reason this made me angrier, what were they doing in there? Trying to work up another scheme to get me into bed.

I had a sudden irrational thought, 'If Robert wanted me to fuck another man, maybe I should just go a head and do it.' I'd been faithful to him for the ten years I'd known him, and believe me -- when I say that I've had plenty of opportunities.

As I stood in the hallway looking in on the two men I found myself wondering what it would be like to actually "be" with a black man. And the fact that Leon was a bit of a stud muffin didn't hurt. I suddenly realized that I was aroused by the possibility of being taken by that big black man with the rippling muscles. He definitely was a far cry from my flabby, out of shape husband.

With a since of excitement I hurried back to our bedroom and quickly stripped off my outer clothing, leaving only my black-lace bra and panties. Then without thinking further about the consequences of my actions I called out, "Leon, would you come here for a minute?"

I waited with my heart in my throat listening to his footsteps on the creaky floorboards as he made his way down the hall to me. I have to admit, I was amused by the startled look on his face as he rounded the edge of the doorframe and saw that I was only in my underwear. He looked almost frightened for a moment.

Then I said, "Leon, my husband tells me that you'd like to screw me, is that true?" I was trying to shock him. But to my surprise he wasn't shocked, in fact he just gave me a big slow grin and said, "That would be my pleasure ma'am, and I think yours too."

He didn't even hesitate, he just walked into the room like the dominant man he was and reached out and squeezed my boobs in his strong black hands. Then before I knew what was happening he gently pulled my bra away and scrunched down and began to suck on one nipple, while at the same time I felt a hand needing my ass-cheeks.

I "almost" couldn't believe that I was doing this, what was I thinking letting a complete stranger maul me like this. I didn't really know anything about Leon other than the few times I'd seen him at one or other of my husband's company functions.

Just as I was about to pull away from his grip and tell him to leave, Robert came in. He stood their sporting a big bulge in his LL Beans and I could tell that he was aroused. I looked at him as I stood there being sucked on and handled by his black friend. I looked at my husband and said, "Well asshole, you said you wanted this to happen, I hope you enjoy the show." And I grabbed Leon's head and pulled him up to me and gave him a deep tongue-filled kiss.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.