Vanessa - Cover

Vanessa

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 4: Testing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Testing - A young woman is captured and brain-washed into becoming a sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   MaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Vanessa stared at her surroundings as she walked behind her owner through the house. The mansion seemed huge to her, certainly far larger than anything she had ever lived in before, although she no longer had any coherent memory of where that was. She padded naked as he led her through the rooms into the kitchen.

Once there she saw that two of the other slave girls, Marcy and Jane, were working, washing and drying dishes. Unlike her they were wearing the abbreviated French Maid costumes. Before, when they had come to her chamber to tend to her and instruct her, they had been naked. Vanessa was painfully aware of her nudity but knew the consequences of attempting to cover up. Although Joseph was not carrying the stun wand, she knew she would be punished if she tried.

It was almost as if he could read her mind. Turning to her, he said, “You have to earn the privilege of wearing clothing in this household, Vanessa. Would you like to know how you do that?”

“Yes, Master,” she said meekly.

“By satisfying anyone’s needs, any way possible. What are you, Vanessa?” he asked conversationally.

“A slave girl, sir, a slut, a fucktoy, a cunt, a...”

“Precisely,” he said, stopping her. “You are the lowest of the low. These women can order you to do whatever they wish.” He looked over at the buxom brunette drying the dishes. “Marcy, what would you order Vanessa to do?”

“Eat my pussy, sir. Eat me and lick my asshole, if that’s all right with you, Mister Joseph,” she said.

“Fine. You may sit on the chair and Vanessa will take care of you.” Marcy scooted over to the kitchen table and sat down on a chair. She spread her legs wide and pulled her miniscule skirt to her waist. Joseph turned to Vanessa. “You are to make her cum three times. After that, finish washing and drying the dishes. Then report to me. Jane?” he said the last girl.

“Yes, sir?” she responded.

“Supervise. You may practice masturbating your asshole while you watch.”

“Thank you, sir.”

For the next two days, Vanessa spent every waking hour pleasuring the other occupants of the mansion and working at kitchen chores. Even when none of the masters ordered her to do so, the other slave girls would often order her to lick their cunts. She was given a large double-headed dildo to use on the other women upon command, inserting it into her pussy or ass and fucking them as ordered.

She also learned that the stun wand was not required in the mansion. A wide variety of whips and paddles were in abundance and were used at the slightest provocation. The first instance was when she made a slight hesitation when commanded to eat a banana that Becky had shoved up Callie’s cunt. Joseph had promptly had her kneel, then had taken a paddle, two feet in length and three inches wide, padded in a stiff leather, and had spanked her ass until she was screaming in pain. Ignoring her tears, he had pushed her face into Callie’s cunt, where Vanessa had immediately begun to eat the banana, then had raped her ass, pounding against her beet-red asscheeks.

Other disciplinary tools included several whips, light leather cat-of-nine-tails, and other paddles and switches. By the third day, even a glance at a paddle would have her cowering in abject terror, eager to do as she had been ordered. Her discipline became exemplary, and on the third day she was given her first pieces of clothing, thigh top black fishnet stockings and four-inch-high black stiletto heels. She gleefully accepted them from her owner. She immediately sank to the floor and put them on. She slid on the stockings, then pulled the heels on and strapped them at the ankles. Smoothing the fishnets on her legs, she looked up at her master expectantly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.