Mary's Great Dane - Cover

Mary's Great Dane

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Four swingers who get turned on by the lady next door and a Great Dane. All three women give the Dane a try. Not a badly written book.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Later he stood outside the door of Rose's place and looked at her as she stood in the doorway. He had not seen what he had come to see, but something almost as good had happened. She was naked as she stood there and he could see the outline of her body because of the dim light she had long since turned on. Even though he was spent from having gotten his rocks off with two women, he felt a stirring in his balls as he saw her form outlined in the doorway. No, his mind told him. You have to stop sometime. Let the time be now.

"Good-bye, Rose," he said, speaking softly. "It was great."

"Good-bye, Pete. Yes, it was wonderful. You make me feel like a real woman when you..."

"Thank you, Rose. That's a great compliment. We'll get together again."

She came out onto the porch swiftly and placed her lips at his ear. "If you'd like to stay and watch me with Man, I wouldn't object. I think I'm almost ready now."

He kissed her cheek. What a hot woman she was, probably the hottest one he had ever known, not excluding his wife and Cindy Alexander. The moment he kissed her she grabbed his prick through the cloth of his pants, and tried to pump his tool. It became semihard but he pushed her hand away gently.

"You're going to half kill me if you keep that up, Rose," he told her fiercely.

"What t a lovely way to die." She stuck her tongue in his ear and ear-fucked him momentarily.

"Wow," he said. "Don't you ever get enough sex?"

"Sometimes, but not often. I'm getting more and more aroused, Pete. If you'll stay, I promise to put on... the show you wanted to see. Will you stay, please?"

The urge that had brought him there initially began to grow in him. He considered his feelings for a moment. "Will you pull the shades and turn on the lights so I can see Man ramming his cock into you, Rose?" he asked hoarsely, surprised at the passion in his tone when only a minute before he had felt depleted and down.

"Yes," she whispered, and ran her tongue about in his ear again. "Do you want to see Man fuck me, or would you prefer seeing me... suck him off?"

Pete felt his spine doing strange things while the hair at the nape of his neck seemed to stand. "Suck him off? The dog? You can do that?" he asked, his voice even more hoarse now.

"I've never tried it, but I might be able to, if it would gratify you to watch me."

"You'd try that just to gratify me?"

"You just gratified me, Pete. I'm grateful to you for it."

"You don't have to be grateful, Rose. I enjoyed it, too."

"Just the same, I am," she replied. "And because of it, I'll do anything that will give you a thrill."

"Get the dog in your bedroom," he said fiercely. "And let me watch him fuck you, Rose. That'll turn me on more than anything else."

"Very well," she said quietly. "Come back inside and remain in the front room. Sit on the sofa and wait till I call for you. I don't want you to frighten the dog."

"All right," he said, and stepped into the house with her, closing the door carefully behind him. "I'll sit over there and wait." His cock was so hard now that it hurt him.

"You see," she said, still speaking softly. "I have to get Man hot before he'll do anything. This means I have to have his undivided attention. If you were in the room, it would confuse him until he gets going. Do you understand?"

"Tell me, Rose," he heard himself asking. "Have you done this often with the dog?"

"I've done it many times with many dogs," she answered unashamedly, looking him straight in the eye. "I was born on a farm. I grew up there. When I was thirteen, we had a big male collie that I taught to screw me every day or so. I had a wonderful time with that collie till he got killed. Then I... but I won't tell you any more right now. Have a drink if you like, but remember... don't come into the bedroom till I call your name."

Pete had a drink as she had suggested, and he sat on the sofa sipping it slowly at first and then more rapidly. He had another drink and then another, but still she did not call out to him. He smoked several cigarettes and began to wonder if he would ever see her again. He was tempted to go to her bedroom door and peek in to see if perhaps she was not already fucking the Great Dane and had forgotten, in her excitement, to call out his name. But he rejected this and sat back on the sofa and tried to relax.

It was possibly thirty minutes later that he heard her call to him. His cock had gone soft long ago, but the moment he heard her voice it grew rapidly. He finished off his drink and got unsteadily to his feet. Passing his hands over his eyes, he wondered if he had drunk too much, but knew that he had not. It was the terrific excitement that was making him slightly dizzy.

He went to the bedroom door. It stood ajar but only a few inches. His hand trembling slightly, he pushed the door farther open and looked at the scene. Rose was lying naked across the bed as she had done the first time, her legs spread widely, the raw redness of her entrancing cunt fully exposed. As Pete looked at her in this position, he nearly shot off in his pants, but managed to cool down his feelings momentarily. The Great Dane was standing near the bed and staring directly at Rose's cunt. Pete was careful not to make any sounds or sudden movements, but it was doubtful that even if he had the dog would have noticed-Man was too intent on looking at the woman's slit. Pete felt his heart hammering furiously again as he saw the dog's long tongue dart out from his mouth and tentatively lap at Rose's cunt. The dog moved a bit, moved in closer and more between the woman's legs where he could reach her slit easier and better.

Pete had broken out into a cold sweat, but now the wetness of his body suddenly became warm very warm, for the big dog's tongue started lapping Rose's crack with great speed and intensity. Pete heard Rose groan and moan over and over again, while her eyes were tightly closed and her lips set in a hard line of utter ecstasy. It was the hottest scene Pete had ever witnessed, far exceeding even the first time he had viewed the act. His prick began to drip juice as the dog became excited and frantically mounted the woman. Pete saw the intense look of instinctive lust in the dog's eyes, the way his ears lay back. He also saw the dog pumping his long, red tool at Rose's gash, but he seemed to be having difficulty getting it in the right spot. This was probably due to the fact that animals fuck from the rear of the female and not the front, as the dog was attempting to do to Rose. Pete thought Rose had purposely done it this way so, perhaps, she could pretend it was a man screwing her. At least, that might have been her intentions at one time, say when she had been the thirteen-year-old farm girl.

The dog was making terrible grunting noises in his throat while he pumped at a frantic rate of speed, still not successfully.

Pete nearly passed out from sheer excitement when he saw Rose reach down and guide the dog's cock into her cunt.

The dog's body shot forward. Pete saw Rose tightly close her eyes now, and heard her cry out from the pain of the stabbing attack of the Great Dane's swollen tool. Pete could see the redness and the hugeness of the big cock as the dog pulled back each time, only to slam it back into the cunt of the woman lying on the bed.

When the dog evidently began to shoot off violently into the woman's cunt, Pete could stand it no longer. He raced from the room, tripped over a chair and nearly fell to the floor.

Outside the house, he turned and ran nearly all the way home. When he arrived there, he was so completely winded that he had to sit down on the porch for five minutes before he could summon up enough strength to unlock the door and enter. He walked to the bedroom, saw that Mary was sleeping soundly, stripped off his clothing and lay down on his back, his prick hard and quivering and threatening at any moment to erupt. He could still hear the strong noises of the frantic animal as it shot its wad into Rose's cunt, and he could still see the set look of crazy, weird ecstasy on the face of the woman who needed to fuck dogs.

When Mary moved and her hand accidentally touched his stiffened cock, he went off violently, his hot sap flowing freely and striking her bare tummy, where it clung to her as if reluctant to drain from a female body.

Mary awakened and sat up suddenly. She stared at her wet tummy, ran her fingers through the sticky stuff, looking at Pete in a wild-eyed manner.

"Pete, honey," she said reproachfully, "you jacked off on me. Why in heaven's name would you do that, instead of waking me up and letting me get the benefit of it?"

He grinned somewhat sheepishly. "I tell you the truth, Mary. I didn't jack it. It just blew off by itself, so help me." He spread his hands and grinned at her.

She smiled. "Come off that stuff, honey. I know better. You're never that hard up. I won't let you get that hard up. It couldn't possibly happen to a twenty-six-year-old married guy."

He grinned again. "All right, so you don't believe me. I can't say as I blame you, darling, but it's true. I blew off suddenly. No hand help of any kind."

"Well, I'll be damned," she said, giving her pretty red head a shake. "I never knew you to do that before, but I kind of like it."

"Only you would have preferred getting it in your cunt, right?"

"Or mouth." She frowned prettily as she ran her fingers through his sticky sap again. "Maybe not, though. It feels kind of good the way it clings to my flesh. Were you dreaming, honey?"

"Sort of, I guess."

"You mean you'd been sleeping?"

"N-No. Not exactly."

"What then?" Mary screwed up her face and peered at him oddly.

"I'm going to tell you the truth, darling," Pete said gravely. "After you fell asleep, the damnedest, craziest but most wonderful feeling I think I have ever experienced came over me. I felt as if I could float on air I was so exhilarated. Do you know what I did? Have you any idea?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.