Mary's Great Dane - Cover

Mary's Great Dane

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four swingers who get turned on by the lady next door and a Great Dane. All three women give the Dane a try. Not a badly written book.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was a week later that he lay in bed with Mary, both of them watching a talk program on television. It was boring nonsense, so he got up and shut off the set. Returning to the bed, he stared at his red- haired, big-titted wife -- most of her bosom was bare-and knew the same feeling he had had several times before-guilt. There was, he knew only one thing to do-tell Mary about it and get it off his chest. She was a broad-minded woman and he knew she would not be upset by his revelation; she simply wasn't the type.

"Mary," he said, crawling in beside her, "I have something to tell you."

"All right, honey. Tell me." She leaned over and kissed him. "But if it's about you having that orgy instead of sticking to our original swap agreement, forget it. Cindy and her friend Rose have already told me all about it."

"They have?" He was astonished. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was waiting to see if you wanted to tell me."

He shook his head and grinned. "Sounds like female psychology stuff to me, darling. And here I've been fretting about it for days, wondering if I should tell..."

She kissed his mouth, shutting off his words, then moved away. "Honey, you should know by now that you need never explain. I'm your wife... I love you, Pete. Don't you know that yet?"

He nodded. "Yes, of course I do. And I love you."

"You know something, honey," she said, "you've never asked me where I was with Mark that night. Why haven't you?"

"I figured you'd tell me if and when you wanted to."

She reached under the sheet and grabbed his prick. His cock was soft but under her ministrations became rapidly rigid. "I love the feel of your big cock in my hand, honey. It's so reassuring."

Pete grinned. "A nice way to put it," he commented. "Tell me more about what's happened."

"Oh... about that night? Well, Mark took me to a woman's house, and this woman and I indulged in a lot of passionate lovemaking while Mark watched. There now. See? I'm not ashamed to tell you I sucked a cunt, so why would you have been ashamed to tell me about your orgy?"

"I guess you're more honest than I," he said. "Tell me. How did you, er, like it, going down on a female?"

Mary shrugged. "I can take it or leave it alone, no pun meant."

Pete smiled. "And Rose. Do you know about her?"

"Know about her what?" Mary asked, giving his now stiffened prick a gentle, loving yank.

"Did you know she has a weakness for getting fucked by dogs?"

Mary let go of his cock as her green eyes became very large. "Really? No kidding? Wow! What a hot one she must be. I don't know her very well, honey, most of what I know I heard from Cindy."

"I saw Rose letting Cindy's big Great Dane fuck her."

Mary sucked in her air. "What a wild wonderful thing that must have been! Tell me about it honey." Her hand crept back to his prick and began to jack it gently.

"Hey," he said, "you keep that up and the bed will get soaked with cum."

"Who cares? Squirt it in my direction. I'll take all you can come up with."

"You sound like Cindy. That's the way she's been talking lately."

Mary smiled nicely. "I know. I was speaking to her on the phone today. She told me she's been talking just awful to you."

"Something's happened," he started to say, but she darted her head downward again and took his stiffened cock between her lips. Her mouth was warm and wet and wonderful and he wanted to give her a mouth spray immediately, but held it back.

She removed her mouth from his rod. "You do have a nice-tasting cock, honey. Cindy was right. She said you had a sweet cock. I thought she was pulling my leg, but she was absolutely right. Mmm, I like it."

Pete shivered with delight. "My dear wife," he said gravely, "you may have it, all of it. Kindly proceed with your sucking."

"Cindy said you had started talking very sexy, too. She was right about that, also. Boy, honey, do you ever turn me on when you say things that way." Mary sounded excited.

"Such as what?" he asked, pretending innocence.

"Oh, like when you say 'Kindly proceed with your sucking.'"

He grinned tensely. "Kindly proceed with it then, before I blow off in your face or something. You've got me hot as hell, darling."

She winked at him. "Kindly save your cum till Mama gets her hot lips wrapped about the family cock, sir."

"I'm certainly getting a lot of sucking these days," he murmured. "Could be the whole lot of us are turning into suckers as opposed to... Oh, baby!" he moaned as her mouth enveloped his dick and took it in all the way to the hilt. "Oh, that feels good, Mary, darling."

She moved up on her hands and knees and straddled his body, her asshole pointed straight at his mouth. "Get with it, honey. Turnabout's fair play and all that sort of stuff."

"Move back a bit," he told her crisply, his heart hammering furiously. "I want to lap your cunt, not suck your asshole, darling."

"Either one will do!" she cried, but moved backward a little so he could kiss her furry pussy, which he did with relish. "Suck my cunt, honey, and Mama will do the honors at the other end."

Pete sighed and attacked her wet twat with fury, his tongue lapping at it rapidly, reminding him of what the Great Dane had done to Rose. For some reason this made him hotter than before, and, as his wife bobbed her head up and down, taking his long, stiff prick deeply into her throat, her lips and tongue maddeningly caressing the head of it, he buried his face into her box and moved his tongue from side to side rapidly.

She removed her mouth from his tool momentarily. "Oh, honey," she gasped. "That's wonderful. Keep it up. Make me come, honey."

Pete continued with the fast sideways movement and, feeling his wife's body stiffening frantically, actually increased the speed of his lapping tongue. This caused her to bob her head up and down much more quickly and for a few moments he thought she was going to bite his rod, the way her teeth grated along the sides of his cock.

"Cool it, darling," he managed to say, but Mary was having none of this.

"Faster, honey... go as fast as you canto she told him thickly.

Pete held her thighs firmly with his hands and arms and went deeply into her cunt, this time going in farther than he would have thought possible. Mary stiffened again, stopped her sucking movement for a brief time, then resumed it energetically, as if she were trying her best to suck him dry.

When her body began to shudder from orgasms, one after another, in quick succession, Pete felt his peak approaching. He attacked her cunt furiously as his cock erupted in great shots of thick, gray fluid, which continued on until there was no more sap to be released. Mary collapsed on top of him, and still retaining his stiff prick in her mouth, straightened out her legs, her cunt still over his mouth, closed her eyes and actually fell asleep. Pete had to move his head in order to breathe. Finally, after allowing her to nap quietly for a time, he gently moved her off him without awakening her and let her continue on with her deep sleep. Her head was at the foot of the bed, while his was, of course, on the pillow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.