Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judy was boiling, so hot she would have done anything for a fuck.

Johnny was not deliberately taunting her, she knew. He was just as excited as she was about having his friends with them. Every one of them was naked, but she still had her skirt on, still tucked into the waist so her cunt and ass could be seen. Her tits were exposed, her blouse still outside on the lawn. Frank and the short boy had enormous hard-ons, and Judy's hands itched to touch them, to play with them to take them into her bubbling cunt.

She stood in the center of the floor, looking at the four teenagers. Her eyes smoldered with the heat she felt, and her ass trembled, her cunt twitching.

Jane, she saw, sat between Frank and the short boy, holding a cock in each of her hands, pumping them while the boys sucked at her tits, one on each nipple. The blonde girl's eyes were hazy with passion as she leaned back on the couch, stroking those hard cocks.

There was too much going on, much too much. Watching that cute blonde girl jacking those cocks while the boys sucked her sugary tits, Judy thought her cunt was in constant orgasm. She was holding one of her firm tits with one hand, rubbing her cunt with the other. Johnny, it seemed, was more interested in watching Jane with Frank and the short boy than anything else at the moment.

Then Jane and the two boys began to move. No one had said anything. The room was filled with hot, heavy breathing but no conversation.

Frank and the short boy stood up and Jane dropped to her knees between them. She sat her small, hot ass on her heels, still jacking the cocks. Judy watched the girl brush those dripping cock heads against her cheeks, drawing them along the line of her jaw and then up along her nose. The dripping cocks left trails of moisture on her face as she drew them past her eyes and over her forehead. Then Jane held them both at the corners of her mouth. She shoved her tongue out and flipped it from side to side, tasting each piss hole in turn. Jane sat on her heels with her knees spread and Judy saw her fuzzy young cunt glistening with wetness.

Jane held the cocks at their bases, her fingers tight, and turned her face to Frank's prick. Judy watched with growing hunger as the young girl closed her hot lips about the head of his cock, sucking it. Then she turned and sucked on the short boy's cock. As Jane went from cock to cock, taking turns sucking them, Judy's orgasms flared so hotly, her legs trembled so much she thought she would fall if she didn't sit down.

Sprawling back on the floor, she spread her knees wide and began to agitate her cunt with both hands, unable to take her eyes from the young girl as she sucked one cock after the other into her wet, hot mouth. Jane used her tongue a lot. Judy noticed the way it licked about a dripping piss hole before taking it into her mouth.

Johnny knelt at his mother's side, watching Jane, too. He fondled his mother's tits with both hands, his cock close to her face. Judy rubbed hard at her cunt as she stared at the hungry way Jane sucked those two cocks, wanting her son's cock deep inside her own mouth. But Johnny seemed content at the moment to watch Jane and play with her tits.

Jane alternated with her tongue, lapping the heavy balls of the two boys, then taking them into her mouth, turning them loose to pull a cock between her lips.

It was the most erotic sight Judy had ever seen.

"I'm gonna fuck you, mother."

Judy's naked body shook. "Oh, God, please!" she whimpered. "Fuck me, Johnny! All this has made me so fucking hot, my cunt comes without being touched! I need your cock, darling! Mother needs your beautiful hard cock in her hot cunt! Fuck me, fuck me now!"

She spread her legs wide, arching her crotch up as Johnny slipped between her knees. His cock was strong and hard again, and she grasped it at the base, bringing the swollen head to her hairy, soggy cunt. But even as she pulled her son's cock into her pussy, she kept her eyes on Jane and what she was doing with those two cocks and four heavy balls.

Frank and the short boy watched as Johnny shoved his cock into his mother's cunt. It was obvious Frank wanted to make a comment about it, but he kept quiet. Judy began to churn her cunt up and down on her son's cock as he knelt on his knees between her thighs. He held her ass while Judy fucked him, her cunt riding up and down his throbbing hardness with liquid heat.

Jane was now sucking on Frank's cock, jacking on the short boy's cock. It was fascinating to Judy the way the young girl plunged her tight lips back and forth on Frank's prick. After sucking furiously on Frank's cock, the girl turned to take the cock of the short boy deep into her mouth, still jacking on Frank's prick. Judy wanted to try that, sucking two cocks at the same time, and she knew the opportunity would present itself soon, now that she was a member in this teenaged group that held sex games in the desert.

Johnny gripped his mother's hips hard, watching as Jane sucked from cock to cock. Judy felt the way her son's thick cock stretched her cunt as she banged it back and forth. She was squeezing her own tits as she licked her lips, watching the hungry way Jane sucked first one cock, then the other.

"Ohhh, Johnny," Judy whimpered, breaking the silence in the room. "Oh, baby, fuck my cunt! Fuck mother's hot pussy! I'm so fucking hot for your cock, darling! Look at Jane... sucking... licking... eating those two beautiful pricks!"

"Suck her cunt, Mother!"

"I... I can't reach it," Judy wailed, stretching her hand toward that blonde-haired, bubbling pussy. "I can't reach it!"

Jane heard and moved on her knees toward Judy's head, pulling at the two cocks with her hands, bringing them with her. As she swung her long, slender thighs about Judy's face, she squirmed her cunt downward. She had her ass against Judy's chin and Judy buried her mouth into that sugary cunt hungrily, her tongue thrusting. Her nose was pressed into those blonde hairs, but she could still see Jane sucking the two cocks. The two boys stood on either side of Judy's head and she lifted her hands, closing one about a firm tit of the cute girl, and the other grasped the balls of the short boy.

As she tongue-fucked Jane's succulent pussy, squeezing that tight tit and twisting the short boy's balls, Judy plunged her hips up and down on her son's cock even more frantically.

Her son leaned forward and when she saw him cupping Jane's tits she turned loose and grabbed Frank's balls. She felt the two pairs of balls writhing in her hand. She thrust her tongue deeply into Jane's gripping hot cunt, fucking it faster and faster while Jane managed to wiggle against her mouth and suck those cocks at the same time. The loud grunts and heavy breathing of the three boys filled the room, along with the liquid sounds of Judy's sucking mouth and her clasping cunt on Johnny's cock, the wetness of Jane's mouth as she sucked on cock.

Johnny rammed his prick hard into his mother's clasping cunt, fucking her almost brutally. She could feel his balls banging against her upturned ass. She closed her lips about Jane's syrupy cunt, sucking on the lips and clitoris, then plunging her tongue back into that heated, wet pussy with whimpering ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.