Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"And we didn't even have breakfast," Johnny laughed as his mother scrubbed him in the shower.

She slapped his ass playfully, saying, "You always get breakfast, asshole."

"Hey, that was good, Mother," he said. "You sure have a tight asshole. And it is so hot, I thought you were gonna burn my cock off."

"I'm always hot for you," she said, dropping to her knees to rinse the soap from his ass. When she finished she began to kiss and lick along the crack of his asshole, running her tongue up and down it.

"You sure like to use your mouth, don't you, Mother?" he said, turning around.

"Mmmm, love to," she murmured and began kissing at his cock and balls, licking about them as the shower sprayed down over her head and face.

After the shower, she cooked breakfast for them both, surprised at her own appetite this morning. She was naked because Johnny asked her to be, but he was back in another pair of cut-offs. She had a small apron tied about her waist, the bottom of which did not conceal the curls of her cunt at all. It had an erotic effect on her son. His cock stood up hard and lovely as he ate, and she held it. Once, playfully, she smeared jelly on the head of his cock and bent to suck it off. His prick stuck out of the frayed legs, but his balls were out of her reach. Still, clinging to his cock as she ate breakfast satisfied her for the time being.

"Are your friends coming back today?" she asked.

Johnny nodded. "I thought maybe I'd call them this morning and say it was off, though."

"No, baby," she said, pumping his cock. "They've seen me fuck you already. I'll keep my promise and do what you want of me. Don't worry, honey. I know what to expect now."

His eyes lit up and he kissed her. "I just knew you wouldn't lie to me, Mother."

As her proof, she asked -- not told -- him if she could dress before they arrived. "But I'll meet your friends naked if you tell me to," she added.

"Aw, Mother, you can put some clothes on," he grinned, patting her naked ass. "Just make sure it's something I can get into easy."

She chose a skirt and blouse, but no bra or panties. That should be easy enough for her son to get into, she thought.

The day was going to be hot again, but the dry heat was easy to take. She sat with him under the old oak again, both of them waiting for the arrival of his friends. Judy was surprised at her lack of nervousness. On the contrary, she found herself looking forward to this. She didn't know what her son would ask of her, but whatever it was, she was going to do it and eagerly.

The car came up the drive before they heard it.

Judy watched Frank get out, and then Jane. From the rear seat came the short boy whose name she had not learned. They came up to the chairs and table, and Judy greeted them all warmly. Frank's eyes moved boldly over her body, his look hotter than ever before. Judy winked at him.

Jane, she saw, sat promptly on her son's lap, giving him a kiss, her tongue plunging deep into his mouth. She saw her son cup one of Jane's firm, succulent tits and fondle it, and Jane squealed and wiggled her small, tight ass into his lap.

Seeing this, Judy felt her cunt draw inward, but not with distaste. Her cunt drew inward with excitement. She watched the girl squirm on her son's lap, seeing those long thighs again in a fresh pair of jogging shorts.

Turning her eyes from Johnny and Jane, she saw that Frank had pulled his cock from his pants and was stroking it boldly as he looked at her. The short boy, too, had exposed his cock, but was not touching it.

"Show us some ass," Frank said to Judy.

Judy looked at her son, who had one of Jane's perky tits out of her tank top. The tit was white and smooth and round, with a sugary pink nipple.

"Do it, Mother," Johnny said. "Show us some of your beautiful ass."

Trembling with desire, Judy lifted her skirt in back and turned about, exposing her swelling, shapely ass to them all.

"Oh, shit!" Frank grunted. "I'm gonna come off just looking at that sweet ass! I been wanting to see that lovely ass for so fucking long, I think I'm gonna come right now!"

Judy's body shivered with excitement. Whatever her son had in mind, she was going to do it. If he wanted her to fuck Frank and the unnamed boy, she was going to do it, and with pleasure. She tucked her skirt into the waist so her ass would remain exposed, and shook it lewdly as she went to the house for cold drinks. She heard Frank's laughter and found that although she didn't want to fuck that kid, she would do it if Johnny told her to. He was gross and vulgar. She had never really cared for him. He had no feelings for others, only himself.

When she returned with a tray loaded with soft drinks, Frank complained immediately. "I wanted a beer, lady. Go get me a cold beer."

Judy stared at him. "Fuck you!" she said slowly and distinctly.

"Hey, all right!" Frank said, arcing his cock toward her. "Why don't you suck my cock a little to get me in the mood?"

"Why don't you shove it up your ass?" Judy retorted. "I'm not yours to order around."

She saw him glance at Johnny. "Hey, what's happening, Johnny boy? I thought you said she'd do anything you wanted?"

It was Judy who answered him. "I do, for him -- not you or anyone else, understand? You don't tell me what to do under any circumstances. You try, and you can just take your fucking cock out of here -- now!"

"She's right, Frank," Johnny said quickly, seeing his mother's anger. "You treat her right, hear? She's not a whore."

"What a bummer," Frank complained. "I thought you told me she -- "

"Forget what I told you, Frank," Johnny said. "If you can't behave and enjoy the fun here, do what my mother said... haul ass."

"What a buddy," Frank said, but not very loud.

Satisfied that her son would stick up for her, she turned to smile at him. He had removed Jane's jogging shorts and tank top. The lovely blonde sat on his lap naked, and she also saw her son's cock sticking up between the smooth, long thighs.

"Shouldn't we at least go in the house?" Judy asked.

"Not yet, Mother," Johnny said, bending down to suck on one of Jane's pink nipples. "Pretty soon we will."

She was still standing, facing her son and Jane, her back to Frank and the short boy. She watched, fascinated as her son turned and positioned Jane the way he had positioned her last night. Those creamy legs spread about Johnny's, and she gazed at the blonde, fuzzy cunt. Jane's cunt was sugary pink and gleamed wetly, the tip of her clitoris protruding from the lips.

Johnny was holding Jane's small, firm tits with both hands, and Jane lifted her hips and shoved his hard cock down and under. Judy watched her son's cock slide easily into that hot cunt, hearing Jane gurgle with pleasure, her head thrown back and resting on her son's shoulder, legs spread wide.

Judy was standing with her back to Frank and the short boy, watching with excited fascination at the way Jane's young cunt was hungrily taking her son's cock. She saw those glistening wet pussy lips stretch around Johnny's prick and sink down until his balls were all that was left in view. The sounds coming from Jane told Judy of the young girl's ecstasy, and the twisting way she wiggled her little ass only emphasized Jane's delight.

While Jane started fucking on Johnny's cock, Judy felt hands moving about her exposed ass. For a while she paid no attention to it other than the enjoyment. Finally she turned her head to see who was feeling her up.

Seeing it was Frank, she moved from him. She stepped closer to her son and Jane, her eyes again burning on the connection. Getting the message, Frank sat back down, irritated with Judy. The short boy remained in his chair, watching with bright eyes, mostly at Judy. His cock stood from his pants in throbbing hardness.

"Lick her, Mother," she heard Johnny say.

Judy lifted her eyes from that blonde-haired cunt and his cock, seeing her son's eyes glowing over Jane's shoulder.

"Lick her," Johnny said again.

A lurching heat flowed about Judy's cunt. She looked at Jane's succulent, tight, young tits and those sugary nipples.

And she went to her knees beside them.

Judy ran her hand over Jane's trembling, flat stomach, moving downward. As her fingers caressed the blonde cunt hair, she moved her lips to one of those sugary tits. Taking Jane's rubbery hard nipple between her lips, Judy began to suck and lick it, her finger in constant motion through the soft pussy hair. Jane wrapped her arm about Judy's head, bringing her face tighter into her tingling, burning tit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.