Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Inside the house, Judy felt like bawling.

She threw her robe over the couch and entered the kitchen, where she got herself a beer from the refrigerator. She knew her son had set this up. It was the only thing that made sense to her. He must have called his friends that morning.

Leaning against the kitchen sink and sipping the beer, Judy tried to find anger against her son, but there was none. It was her fault, not his. She had told him, on the drive home, that she would do anything he told her to do -- even with his friends. She remembered saying that clearly now. But she had not really meant that, at least she didn't think she had. She had spoken out of sexual desire and need.

But it had been good, she admitted, fucking her son as they sat watching. Somehow, exposing herself that way to her son's friends had felt good. It had made her very hot, very eager, ready and willing to fuck him.

Taking her beer along, she went into the living room and looked out the window. They were still sitting there, and her son, it seemed was the only one with his cock out. His robe was open, but still on. Those stories about sexual orgies in the desert had to be true, she thought. And her son was involved. She thought she had given him his first fuck, but she obviously was wrong. Her son was as experienced as she was... it was clear now. He had fucked Jane, for certain. Perhaps they all fucked Jane. Perhaps she was the only girl in the desert, taking the guys on one by one or two together or three together or whatever. Maybe there was no other girl, maybe there was no real orgy of teenagers. Perhaps it was just Jane and those three boys!

Maybe Jane was an orgy in herself.

Maybe it was just Jane and any boy that wanted to come along. The stories she had heard were of orgies, but she had never heard how many people were involved. Maybe there was nothing going on at all.

She turned away from the window and went back to the kitchen for another beer. Then, after opening it, decided she didn't want it after all.

She wanted Johnny.

Alone.

Her and him.

She heard the car start. Curious, she left the kitchen and returned to the living room. Johnny came in, his robe flapping about his body.

She confronted him.

"Well, were your friends sufficiently entertained, Johnny?" she asked, lifting her eyebrows at him. "Was I good enough? Was the show good enough to run a few weeks longer?"

He looked at his mother in surprise. "What's wrong, Mother?" he asked.

"Just that you fucked me right there so they could all see, that's all!"

"But you told me, Mother."

"I know," she admitted, biting her bottom lip. "I didn't know you'd do it, though."

He wrapped his arms about her, his chest smashing at her firm tits. When he kissed her, she found herself melting again. She could not resist it when he touched her, kissed her. The lightest touch of his hands or lips sent flames of heat roaring through her. She closed her arms about his neck and pressed her naked body tight against his, wiggling sensuously.

"You're mad at me," he whispered after the kiss.

"No, I'm not," she replied, rubbing her hairy pelvis back and forth against him. "I did tell you that. It's not your fault."

"I wouldn't have done it, Mother," he said.

"I know, darling. Don't worry about it."

But she could sense her son drawing from her. She clung to him desperately. Although he held her in his arms, she felt her son pulling away emotionally.

Disturbed, she released herself from his arms and went for the beer she hadn't wanted earlier. Johnny followed her to the kitchen, belting his robe. She didn't want to see him do that. She wanted to see his cock and balls flapping around. He had not paid any attention to his nakedness until now. She leaned against the sink and sipped the beer, watching him.

Johnny sat at the table, carefully keeping his robe tight. Judy's heart felt like lead. Johnny, she knew, thought she had told him a lie, lied to him completely. She had promised him she would do anything he wanted of her, if he told her to do it, no matter what it was. Now, by her actions through embarrassment, she was turning him away.

She had been embarrassed outside when he fucked her in front of his friends, and that was all. She had not felt ashamed of it, oddly enough. She had acted out of embarrassment only. Judy knew, or thought she knew, that if her son had prepared her, told her what he was going to do, she would not have been embarrassed.

It was the surprise of it, and she tried to explain it this way to Johnny. But he looked at her with those accusing eyes, not believing her.

"I thought we had it going, Mother," he said. "I really believed what you told me. Maybe everything is a lie. Maybe you won't do what I say. Maybe you won't be my fuck-slave, like you promised."

"Darling," she said softly, but with desperation in her voice, "I will! I will be your fuck-slave. I just didn't want that kind of surprise, that's all. You should have warned me what was going to happen."

"It wouldn't have made any difference, Mother," he said. "If I had told you, you would have refused."

"Oh, honey," she said, kneeling at his side and slipping her hand into his robe. She held his cock, working on it, feeling the wetness still there from her cunt. "Try me! Johnny, tell me to do something. You'll see... I'll do it, baby! For you, I'd do anything."

"I know you will," he said. "But only when we're alone. You won't if any one is with us. You won't fuck my friends, Mother."

"Fuck your friends?" she asked. "Is that what you want me to do? Fuck those guys?"

"They're my friends, Mother," he said as if that was all the answer required. "You made me a liar to them."

"How did I do that?"

"I told them they could fuck you," he said.

Judy looked up into his face, stroking his cock up and down, feeling it growing in her fist.

"Do you fuck Jane?" she asked.

Johnny nodded his head. "We all fuck Jane."

"Aren't there any other girls?"

"Sure, there's half a dozen," he replied. "And we fuck all of them, too."

"Then it's true, the things I've heard."

He nodded. "I kind of thought you'd go with me sometime, Mother. After yesterday, I was sure you'd go with me sometime."

She pulled his robe open and lifted his balls in her hand. Leaning down, Judy kissed those precious balls tenderly, then stroked her tongue along his throbbing hard cock. She swiped her tongue about the piss hole, tasting those sweet juices she loved so much. She took her son's cock into her mouth, sucking it slowly, her mouth wet and hot. She sighed softly when she felt his hand on the top of her head, his ass lifting.

Johnny sat without speaking, letting his mother suck on his cock. He wasn't helping her and he wasn't stopping her, but Judy felt he was holding something back from her. He was not as enthusiastic as before.

She lifted her mouth, looking up at him with her cheek resting on his hot, hard cock.

"I want to suck you off, darling." Murmuring softly, she looked into his face. "I want to suck your sweet cock and have you come in my mouth. I'm a cock-sucker, you know. Your mother is a good, hungry cock-sucker, darling. I'll fuck you and suck you and keep you so happy! You can do anything to me you want, darling. Anything."

She lowered her mouth to his cock again, taking it deep. She rolled his balls about her cheek as she writhed her lips at the base, the swollen head of his prick in her tight throat.

With desperation born of desire to have her son believe her, to love her, Judy began to suck frantically on his cock, bobbing her face up and down swiftly, devouring him like a demented, cock-starved woman -- which she was.

Liquid sounds came from her as she sucked furiously, her tongue sliding and twisting and rolling. She curled her tongue around his hard cock to make a tight sheath for it, fucking his cock with her hungry mouth and whimpering with burning ecstasy. She wanted his come juice to spurt into her mouth. Perhaps it would show him how much she loved him, and how willing and eager she would do the things he wanted of her.

She would not disappoint her son again -- no matter what.

She would be his fuck-slave, as she promised. And didn't a slave obey the master? In everything?

No, Johnny would never again be disappointed in her.

She raced her hot lips up and down his cock with greedy delight, mewling with pleasure, striving to bring his sweet, thick come juice boiling into her mouth. Her tongue was like a liquid flame as it raced about the throbbing hardness of his cock, her mouth a wet cauldron of searing, erotic heat.

Sliding one hand underneath his ass, she clasped a tight cheek. Her other was between his thighs, clinging to his balls. She labored on his prick, but it was a labor of love. Erotic love, but still love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.