Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

That evening they sat outside under an ancient oak on padded chairs around a wrought iron table. Judy was having a beer and her son iced tea.

They were both naked.

The sun was setting on top of the barren mountains, and although it was still hot, there was a breeze blowing in from the north, cooling the evening.

Judy sat the way her son asked her.

Her ass was slumped past the padded chair, legs wide open. He sat a few feet in front of her, gazing at her hairy cunt as she twisted and played with her nipples. His cock was hard, his balls looking full again.

At her son's request, Judy ran a hand down her flat stomach, caressing her fingers into the soft, curling hair of her cunt. She rubbed a fingertip along the puffy, slippery wet lips of her pussy, then agitated her clitoris for his visual pleasure. It was for her pleasure, too, because she took pleasure in everything her son asked her to do, as long as it was erotic.

As dusk settled, but still with enough light to see by, Judy wanted his cock in her, fucking her. She wanted it desperately, her cunt burned for it. But Johnny seemed content to sit and watch his mother caress her pussy. The beer and iced tea had been gone for some time, and Judy wanted another.

"I'll be right back," she said, getting up and moving toward the house.

She looked over her shoulder to see her son watching her. But the darkness was settling fast. After getting her beer, she turned on the outside lights, then left the house again. Now her son could see her very well; as she could see him. The place beneath the ancient oak was lit up brightly. She knew they could be seen from the road if someone should drive by. Yet they were still far enough away that, without very sharp eyes, no one could tell they were completely naked.

As she came to the chair, her son stopped her before she sat down.

"Sit on my lap, Mother," he said.

She moved to him, spreading her legs around his. "On your cock, baby?"

"Anywhere else?"

With a sigh of pleasure, Judy moved her cunt to the head of his prick and sank down slowly, facing him. He didn't fuck up and down, but just sat there with his cock filling her hot pussy. Johnny fondled her tits, sucking one and then the other. He cupped a tit, pressing so the nipple was between his fingers, then licked it with his tongue.

"Fuck me, Mother," he said finally.

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask," she squealed.

Judy began to bounce up and down on her son's prick, mewling with pleasure. She put her hands on his shoulders and wiggled and thrust and twisted. Johnny caught a tit with his mouth and sucked on it, his hands moving around her hips to hold her shaking, creamy ass.

The sound of the car on the road was loud, but Judy paid no attention to it. The stuffing of her son's cock was all she was concerned about. She could see the headlights but they were far away. She thrashed her naked ass up and down his prick, fucking him with gurgles of ecstasy, enjoying his hands holding her ass, his lips sucking at her inflamed nipple.

And then the car turned into their drive.

"Oh!" Judy yelped, startled.

"Shit!" Johnny growled, turning to see the car.

Judy jumped from her son's cock quickly and started for the house. "Hurry... they'll see us!" she urged.

As she raced for the house, both her hands holding her naked ass in an effort to hide it, Judy was relieved to find her son right behind her. They rushed into the house and jumped into robes.

"Who could be coming here now?" Judy asked, belting her robe and looking out the door.

"I know who it is," Johnny said.

Judy saw it was friends of her son when they got out of the car. One was a tall young man with dark hair and eyes that had always seemed to undress Judy. The other was a shorter boy, with glasses. The girl was a cute blonde who her son had dated a few times during the past school year.

Johnny, in his robe, stepped out the front door to greet them. Judy hoped he would send them away. Her cunt was still fiery for his cock, still pulsating, her nipples tingling.

But Johnny didn't send them away. He took them to the chairs and table, beneath the still well-lighted oak tree, calling to his mother. "Bring out something to drink, Mother."

Muttering angrily, Judy opened beers for them before she realized what she had done. Soft drinks would have been more appropriate, she felt, since they were all quite young. But the beers were already open, so she put them on a tray and carried them outside.

As she walked, her creamy thighs were flashed as the robe parted, but she didn't care about that. Legs could be seen anywhere. Even the cute blonde had long legs, bare beneath her jogging shorts.

"Hey, this is the way to treat guests," said the tall young boy, his eyes seeming to remove Judy's robe. His name, she knew, was Frank. She had never particularly liked Frank but the only reason she had was the way he looked at her. He was always nice around her.

The short boy she had not seen before. She thought he was cute, with big eyes and a young face. She felt he shouldn't be in high school, but still in elementary. He was the same age as her son, though.

The cute blonde girl's name was Jane, a name that was out of fashion today, but seemed to fit her. With those long, golden tresses, the sparkling clear eyes, the slightly turned up nose, Jane was fresh and pretty, very well tanned and unblemished. Standing next to her son, Judy looked at Jane. The girl had one foot hooked on the seat of the wrought iron chair, and her panties could be seen past the crotch of her jogging shorts.

Johnny was staring at that place without shame. A glance at his lap told Judy her son's cock was hard. She stood next to him, one hand resting lightly on his shoulder.

Suddenly she gasped.

Johnny had run his hand underneath her knee-length robe and was moving it up her thigh. When his hand reached her ass, cupping it with his fingers pressed into the crack and squeezing, she shot him a look, a look that had been meant to be careful, but her eyes were much too hot. Johnny glanced at his mother, grinning as he squeezed her ass.

She could not tell him to stop, his friends would hear and she could not move away because his hand would cause her robe to lift, and they would see she was naked under it!

She had to stand there and let her son play with her naked ass while he talked with his friends. Yet, Judy found it exciting. He was doing what he wanted with her, forcing her to stand there so he could feel her up in front of his friends.

Judy was surprised to find an orgasm boiling through her cunt with such quickness, she moaned softly.

Johnny grinned up at his mother and slipped his fingers between her thighs from behind, feeling how wet her hairy pussy was. When he worked a finger into her cunt and slipped it in and out slowly, she gave him another look, but this time she, too, was grinning.

"Is something wrong?" Jane asked, her huge blue eyes piercing.

Judy shook her head, but she had a hunch Jane knew what had happened to her. She dropped her eyes down to look at the lacy panties still revealed at the girl's crotch, and Jane gave Judy a slow smile, a smile of wanton lust.

Surprised, Judy stared at the girl.

Something was going on, she knew. These three had showed up on purpose! They had never been here at night before. They had been there, of course, to enjoy a barbeque with her son and to wrestle on the green lawns. But they had never been here at this time of night.

She remembered the stories of sex parties out in the desert, and wondered for the first time if any of these were involved, Johnny included. These kids were not the wild ones of the small town, but the more proper, better behaved ones. They would not have been involved in such things.

Johnny's finger kept moving in and out of her cunt, and Judy's legs were shaking, becoming weak. She leaned against her son's shoulder, looking at Jane more than any of the boys. The girl wore a tank-top, cut off just below her perky tits. She had no bra on, Judy thought.

"Well, gang," she heard her son say, "what's going on?"

It was Frank who replied, his eyes gazing hotly at Judy. "Not much, just cruising around, seeing what we can find."

"Not much to find, though," the short boy said.

They know, Judy thought. They know what Johnny is doing! All those eyes seemed to be looking at her, and Frank's as usual seemed to penetrate her robe. She glanced at her son again, and he was grinning almost lewdly. Judy could do nothing. She was afraid to move. If she did, her son would be mad at her, and she was sure, if she moved, they would see where he had his hand. Her legs were shaking badly and those eyes looking at her made the robe transparent. She felt as if she were naked before them, everything exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.