Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

She drove with her skirt at her waist and her torn panties still hanging about her waist in shreds. Her tits were still naked, the nipples remaining uptilted. Her son's cock dangled from the open fly of his pants.

"You really did mean it, didn't you, Mother?"

"Mean what, darling?" she asked, glancing at his sweet cock.

"About being told, forced, and being called those names," he said.

"I told you, didn't I?" she laughed, a low, lewd sound. "I didn't lie to you, baby."

"When I called you that name, cock-sucker, and cunt bitch, I thought you were gonna suck my fucking teeth right out through my prick."

"Your mother is a very good cock-sucker, honey," she laughed again, throatily. "You probably will never find a cock-sucker as good as your mother."

Johnny laughed a bit nervously. "We never used to say those words, Mother, not to each other."

"But we can do anything we want now, say anything we want," she assured him. "Now that you know what I need, what kind of woman I am, we are going to really have a ball."

"You sure enjoy being forced," he said.

"Mmmmmm, I love it!"

"Don't they call that domination, Mother?"

"They can call it anything they want, I just know what I like. When it comes to sex, a hard cock and your mother's wet cunt, anything goes."

Ahead, in the wavering haze of heat they saw a small, almost run- down cafe with a single gas pump. Judy glanced at the fuel register and saw they didn't need gas. She was going to drive past, but Johnny stopped her.

"Let's get something cold to drink, Mother."

She slowed the car, pulling into the crunching gravel at the corner of the weather-beaten building. After turning off the engine, she buttoned her blouse, then looked at her torn panties.

"Leave them that way," Johnny said, buttoning his pants after shoving his cock into the fly. "No one will know but us."

She hesitated, looking at her young son.

"Leave them on," he said in a firm voice, trying out his knowledge of her. "I kinda like the idea."

She grinned at him. "You're learning fast, aren't you?"

They stepped out into the heat and entered the tiny cafe. A lone man was sitting behind the counter, reading a paper. He looked up as they sat on stools at the counter.

"Something very cold, please," Judy said, feeling her son's thigh against hers.

The man set soft drinks before them, the bottles frosted and very cold. He mumbled about not making any money this way and went back to his paper.

Sipping from the bottles, Judy felt her son's hand resting on her thigh. When he inched her skirt up, she flashed her hot eyes at him, smiling. It was exciting to sit here with that man at the other end of the counter, her son feeling her thigh. She opened her legs for him as he pulled her skirt high. Johnny ran his hands between his mother's thighs, feeling the creamy softness near her hairy pussy. When he ran his fingers through the soft hair of her cunt and down toward her clitoris, she was not at all surprised to feel a mild orgasm bubble through her cunt.

As they drank, her son felt her up, and Judy didn't care if the man saw or knew. It was more exciting to be felt up this way when this strange man was so close and could maybe see what was going on if he tried. Dropping her hand to his lap she found her son's cock was hard and throbbing sweetly. She rubbed it while he felt her up as they finished the cold drinks.

Johnny leaned close to her ear. "Flash something at that guy, Mother."

She looked her son in the eye boldly, a smile playing around her lips. "You want me to show him something, honey?"

"It would make his day," Johnny whispered back.

"What do you want me to show?"

Johnny thought a moment, then grinned. She felt his hand pulling at her skirt in back then he was tucking it into the waist of her shredded panties. Judy giggled softly.

"You asshole," she whispered to him. "You've got a nasty mind -- like me."

Johnny laughed and Judy gave his cock a squeeze. Finished with the drinks, she placed money on the counter and they stood up. "Shake your ass, Mother," Johnny whispered.

Judy walked ahead of her son, her skirt tucked into the waist of her torn panties. She heard the man's gasp of surprise, and shook her ass lewdly as she went out the door.

When they got into the car, they both were laughing hilariously, and she had trouble starting the car. They saw the man looking at them, his mouth still open. Judy gave him a cheerful wave as they drove off.

"What did he see?" she asked once she stopped laughing.

"He saw your legs and torn panties, Mother," Johnny said. "He could see one cheek of your ass too, and I saw it, too! I didn't try to hide my hard-on. He saw it."

Judy and her son had enjoyed it very much, and she knew the lewd display reinforced Johnny's ability to make her do what he wanted. It was a confirmation that he could make her do things, delicious lewd things. It also made him see that she had been truthful that she enjoyed being forced into such wicked, lewd actions.

Johnny released his cock as his mother drove and told her to take her tits out again.

He sat close to her, fondling and playing with her tits, neither of them speaking, but enjoying this newfound pleasure with each other. She stroked his cock occasionally, and when she saw a huge truck approaching, she started to cover her tits, but Johnny told her to keep naked.

The truck went past with a blast of its horn and they laughed about that, too.

"You've probably made two guys come off in their fucking pants today, Mother."

"And you twice," she giggled, taking his cock in her fist again, jacking him slowly and with a great deal of pleasure. "Once in my hand and once in my mouth."

"And if you keep jacking on my cock," he said, "I'm gonna come off again on your hand."

"Oh, baby," she gurgled, squeezing his prick. "I love it when you come!" She held his cock tight and jacked up and down it quickly.

"Let's stop again, Mother," Johnny said in a thick voice. "I just gotta put this someplace."

Judy let the car drift to the side of the highway, then saw a small off-road trail leading into the desert. She wheeled along it until they were perhaps a hundred yards from the highway, still visible, but not too easily seen.

They got out of the car, feeling the hot sun beating down on them. Judy's tits were still exposed, as was her ass since her skirt was still tucked into her panties. Johnny's cock thrust out beautifully from his gaping fly.

She shivered when he unbelted his pants and let them fall to his ankles. She stared in excitement at her son's cock, watching it seep at the piss hole. His balls looked so mouth-wateringly full, she licked her lips with anticipation.

"You want this cock, Mother?" Johnny said, gripping it with a tight fist and stroking back and forth. "You want my hard cock, Mother?"

"Oh, yes!" she squealed.

"You gotta take your skirt off," he said.

"I will, baby! Mother will take it off. Mother will do anything you say."

She stepped out of her skirt, not caring that it fell to the hot sand. She stood with her blouse open, tits naked, nipples lifting to the sun. Her torn panties dangled at her hips. Johnny gazed at his mother's body, seeing those creamy, long thighs and the tantalizing shadow of her cunt hair past the shredded crotch of her panties.

"Take your panties off," he growled hotly.

Judy stripped her panties away, standing Lip in proud loveliness. Johnny stared with hot eyes at the triangle of her cunt hair, seeing the coppery glints the sun made in the long strands.

"Show it to me, Mother," Johnny grunted, squeezing at his cock. "Show me your cunt! I wanna see your hot cunt, Mother!"

"Yes, baby, yes!"

Judy shoved her hands down, both going between her legs. She spread her feet on the sand and arched her pelvis forward, pulling the hair and the wet lips of her cunt far apart, her clitoris tingling wetly and protruding outward. She shivered with pleasure as she watched him stroking his cock, hoping he wasn't going to just stand there and look at her naked tits and cunt and beat his cock until he came.

She would do it if he demanded, she knew. Judy would do whatever her son asked of her as she had told him. She would enjoy it, but she wanted to be touched and stroked along with it, but she wasn't going to ask for that, she did just as her son wanted. If his desire was to look at her naked body and jack off, she would do it. But it wouldn't be as much fun for her.

Maybe Johnny understood what she was thinking. He moved to her and took her hand, then pulled her toward the car. He had her sit in her seat with her feet out.

"Open your legs, Mother," he said.

She spread her knees.

Johnny moved between her thighs, and Judy thought he was going to tell her to suck his cock off again, something she was more than eager to do. Instead he shoved his cock to one tit.

She looked down and watched him rub the head of his cock about her nipple, smearing it with the seeping juices. It made her tit and nipple tingle so good! He slipped his cock to her other tit, doing the same there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.