Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"If I told you, Mother, that I wanted to... you know, wanted to do it... you'd let me if I told you?"

Judy's hand moved on her son's thigh, sliding up to where the head of his cock was outlined. She pulled her eyes from the road and nodded to him, her smile radiant, her eyes glowing with her inner heat.

"Anything," she said in a throaty voice. "Anything you want me to do... if you just tell me, make me, do it."

"But what if you refuse, Mother, turn me down?"

"Try me," she murmured, licking her lips.

Johnny still looked as if he didn't believe this.

"You won't know until you try me, darling," she said in a soft voice. Her fingernails were very close to the head of his cock now. She thought she could feel the heat of it. "I promise I will not refuse, no matter what you want me to do... with you, with myself, with both of us, with..." she let the rest trail away.

His body was shaking close to hers, his hand cupping her naked tit tightly, his eyes down on the few inches of creamy thigh flesh.

"Anything, baby," she moaned. "Even with your... friends, your best of friends... anyone, anything, anytime... if you make me do it."

"Stop the car!" he said, his voice suddenly firm and in control. "Stop the car now, Mother!"

Judy pulled to the side of the highway, stopping on the shoulder. She waited for him to continue.

"Pull up your skirt, Mother."

Eagerly Judy lifted her skirt, but kept her hand on his thigh, using her left hand.

"All the way!" Johnny said. "Pull your skirt all the way up... past your hips."

She lifted her ass and raised her skirt to her waist.

Her son gazed at her long, slender thighs, the flimsy lace of her bikini panties. His breath was coming in short, hot gasps.

"I have to tell you, Mother?"

"Yes, darling. If you don't tell me, I won't do it."

"If I tell you, anything, you'd do it, Mother?"

Her dark eyes blazed as she looked at him. "Just tell me and see, baby! Ohhhh, honey, tell me what you want!"

"Take my cock out, Mother!"

"Oh, yes!"

She eagerly fumbled with the zipper of his fly, slipping it down quickly. She snaked her hand into his pants, found his throbbing hot cock and lifted it out. She saw the thick length of it, her eyes rolling with bubbling desire.

"Take it in your hand, Mother," Johnny groaned.

He was still feeling his way through this, she knew. Her son was still unsure of this power he had over her sexual nature, but she would help him, help him to understand she wanted his power over her this way.

She wrapped her fingers about her son's cock, holding it tightly, unmoving.

"Mother, you have to move your hand," Johnny croaked thickly. "You've got to pump up and down on my cock!" Her hot fist moved, stroking up and down the full length of his cock, feeling it throb so sweetly, amazed by the hardness of it. Her cunt was about to convulse with orgasm again.

She shivered when one hand left her naked tit and came down on her thigh. Her eyes followed her son's hand as he felt up and down, sliding his palm from her knee to almost the crotch of her panties. She squeezed his cock as she jacked up and down, her pulse racing wildly.

"Open your legs, Mother," he gasped, his hand working between them.

"Oh, yes, darling," she whimpered, spreading her knees as far as she could in the confines of the car. "Yes, yes! Anything! Just make me do it, Johnny!"

"I'm going to play with your... your cunt, Mother!"

Judy's hips jerked eagerly. "Do it! Oh, God... do it, baby!"

She felt his hand cup the crotch of her panties, pressing against the swollen lips of her cunt, the inflamed heat of her knotted clitoris. Her eyes rolled with ecstasy and she melted completely to his desires. Her fist jerked up and down on his beautiful, hard cock, her ass scooting forward on the seat until her knees were against the dashboard. She twisted her ass as he began to make tight, hot circles with his palm against her boiling cunt. She was gasping hotly now, as though she couldn't breathe.

"Ooooooo... ohhhh, baby!"

"Hold your panties away, Mother!" he demanded now. "Hold your panties away so I can feel your cunt!"

Judy quickly grabbed the crotch of her lacy panties when he moved his hand. She pulled so fast and hard, the tearing sound was loud in the car.

"There, darling!" she gasped. "I've done what you said! I pulled my panties away for you. Just tell me and I'll do it!"

Johnny was telling her now. Judy's inner heat became like steam as he finally knew he could do anything he wanted with her. He became bolder now with that knowledge.

"Tell me where to touch you, Mother! Tell me exactly where you want me to touch you!"

"Touch my... oh, touch mother's pussy! Ohhhh, touch mother's cunt!"

His hand burned on her pussy, and as a finger slipped into the steamy slit, Judy came. The orgasms whipped through her body like an erupting volcano. She shook, gritting her teeth, almost squeezing his cock off. When her son began to thrust his finger in and out of her burning cunt, Judy was gone, lost in the passion of her desire.

As he lowered his face to her tit, she cried out in passion, her fist pumping frantically now. As her son sucked at her fiery nipple, his finger plunging quickly into her spasming cunt, Judy thought she would faint from the intense pleasure he gave her.

A sudden flood of hot, slippery come juice boiled out of his cock, flying into the air and falling back onto her jacking fist. Judy cried out again, a combination of delight and disappointment.

"Oh, no!" she cried, gripping his cock as tight as she could, her eyes glazed as she stared at the white come juice spurting from the piss hole. "Oh, no! Please, not yet!"

But it was happening and there was nothing either could do about it. The creamy come juice bubbled out of his cock and flowed about her hand and fingers, coating them. The head was almost bright pink from the tightness of her fingers. Johnny, at the moment of his discharge, had stopped sucking at her tit, but his hand was still pressing at her hairy cunt.

Her eyes were still glassy when he finished. She watched a final bubble of come juice bead the slit of his piss hole.

"I... I didn't want that to happen, Mother," Johnny gasped, ashamed.

"Don't worry, baby," she soothed. "There'll be other times. Plenty of times... don't worry, darling."

She caressed him, flexing her fingers on his cock, squeezing and relaxing. The come juice felt good on her hand, his cock delicious. Her cunt, despite the series of orgasms that had burned through her, was still pulsating in need. She squirmed her ass on the seat, feeling the hot sun on her flesh through the windshield. Her skirt was at her waist, the torn panties nothing but shreds of lacy fabric. The fuzzy patch of her cunt hair glinted with coppery high lights as the sun stroked it.

With a shudder, Johnny sat upright, still close to her. Judy looked into his lap, watching the head of his cock as she squeezed it. Her naked thigh was against his covered one, but the heat generated between them seared her flesh. Spots of come juice were on his pants, but most of it was on her hand. Lifting her eyes, she saw her son was staring at her thighs and the curls of her pussy. She stroked his cock gently, pushing down hard to make it stand up, then pulling upwards, stretching it.

She wanted to stretch out, to spread her long thighs and expose her cunt to his hot eyes. But Judy had never done anything unless she was told. That is, nothing that truly excited her. Exposing herself, fucking, sucking, she enjoyed it all. But the enjoyment was only good when she was forced to do it. Then it was great, fantastic, and it would make her body glow with a hot-pink ecstasy. She could, when told to show her pussy off, come with amazing force and ecstasy, even before she was touched.

"Honey," she murmured softly, her lips close to his ear, delighted that he was gazing so keenly at her revealed cunt. "You'll get hard again, soon. Mother knows your cock will be very hard again soon."

She felt her young son's body shudder against her, and she pulled her hand from his cock and wrapped her arm about him, holding him tightly, her chin resting on his shoulder.

She lifted her hand behind his head and looked at the glistening come juice coating it. As if mesmerized, Judy brought her hand to her face and began to lick the come juice from it. She made soft, wet lapping sounds, tasting the come juice that had come from her son's sweet, young balls.

The viscous come juice was like some impossibly sweet nectar to Judy. It tasted so exotic, so amazing, she would never get enough of it. Judy knew she was come-crazy, as they say. She had heard of some women who got off on just the taste of come juice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.