Making Mom Suck - Cover

Making Mom Suck

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Little Johnny learns that his mother loves to be dominated. He then has her initiated into a sex club that he is a member of. And they live happily there after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day Judy told her son she had fucked the short boy in the kitchen.

"He's a good guy," Johnny said. "He's not really big enough to be in our crowd, though."

"He's cute," she smiled. "He has a cute cock, too."

They were sitting in the grape arbor again. It was afternoon and she could see the distant mountains clearly, barren and lonely. She was naked, as was her son. There didn't seem to be any concern if someone should drive up and watch them now.

"Do you like Jane?" he asked, slowly playing with his cock and balls.

"She's sweet," Judy replied.

"She wants to suck your cunt, Mother."

"Why didn't she do it last night, then?"

Johnny shrugged. "Probably because Frank kept her occupied. He's sort of possessive with the girls."

"I don't like him much, baby," she said. "There's something about him that I can't define, just that I don't care for him."

"We've been thinking of leaving him out of things," Johnny said. "He gets too rough sometimes and the girls are starting to leave him alone."

"Then drop him."

"We will," Johnny said.

"I suppose you're going to ask me to go with you sometime," she waved her hand at the desert.

"Do you want to, Mother?"

"I'm not sure," she answered truthfully. "I'd be the only older woman there. Your group may not go for that."

Johnny laughed. "Mother, you've heard all kinds of things about these sex parties. I told you there were about half a dozen girls. What I didn't tell you was that we also have two other mothers in the group and one father!"

Judy stared at her son.

"Then why go into the desert? Wouldn't you be able to use a house, where it's more comfortable?"

He shook his head. "No, because both mothers are married and live with their husbands who know nothing about it. The mothers come out with their kids, one a boy and the other a girl. The father is there with his daughter. He has a wife who knows nothing about it, either."

"I see," she replied. "Do I know this man, or the two mothers?"

Johnny nodded, laughing. "You sure do, but I won't tell you who they are. Not until we go out there."

Judy thought a moment, then said, "Why not bring them all here?"

"That would be great!" he exclaimed. "Are you sure, Mother?"

"Of course."

Johnny laughed. "You know, those two women and the man are going to love this. Out here in the desert, we all talk about people in town who we'd like to fuck and play around with. Guess who tops the list?"

"Me?"

"You! Everyone wants to fuck you -- even the two mothers! They'd both like to get it on with you, to get their hot mouths on your cunt!"

"Really?"

"You'd fit right in, mother."

"Do they all do everything?" she asked. "I mean, do all the girls suck cock, take 'em in their assholes? Do the men eat pussy and all that?"

"We do anything that turns us on, and that's plenty."

"God, I'm ready now," Judy said, one hand digging into her naked tit and the other clawing at her cunt. "Ready to fuck every one of them, eat all those cunts, suck those cocks, take 'em up my ass!"

"You will, Mother," Johnny laughed as he watched her finger- fucking herself almost in a frenzy. "But before I take you with us... I mean, bring the crowd here, I've got something planned that you're gonna love."

"What?" she asked, excitedly. "What is it? Tell me... oh, I'm coming!"

Johnny watched his mother as she pounded her cunt with her fingers, twisting at her spasming clitoris. When it was over, he said, "You'll see us as soon as the kids get here."

"What kids?"

"Those from last night," he said, stroking his cock slowly. "But while we're waiting, why don't you suck my cock off?"

"Oooo, you know I will!"

Judy went to her knees before her son and gobbled at his hard cock hungrily, shaking her naked ass in delight, the sun burning down on it.

Judy sucked her son's cock with wet noises slurping her hot lips up and down, her tongue fluttering and twisting. She sucked his prick into her throat and gurgled with ecstasy, then drew up with a strong suction.

When he came off, it was fast and surprising to her. She had not been expecting him to come so fast and she almost choked as the creamy come juice splashed into her throat. But Judy was a cock-sucker, and she recovered quickly, racing her mouth up and down his cock as he came, using her lips as she would her cunt, fucking him with her mouth.

Johnny held the back of his mother's head, grinding his spewing cock into her wet mouth, grunting with pleasure. When he turned her head loose, Judy looked up at him with shining eyes.

"What's this plan of yours?" she asked, caressing his balls. "Tell me, honey! Don't keep me in suspense. I'll be coming all day just thinking and anticipating."

"You gotta wait until they get here."

"Oh, fuck you, damn it!"

He squeezed her tits. "I have to know if you'll really fit in with us, Mother. All the other girls had to do it before they joined. You have to do it, too."

"Whatever it is, I'll enjoy it."

"You'll love it... I know you, hot-ass!"

She saw the dust rising up behind the car as it approached along the back road behind her house. She became excited, her cunt pulsating as she watched the car approach. Nothing was said about running into the house for clothing so she and her son waited, naked, Judy almost dancing around with anticipation.

The car stopped and Judy saw Frank and the short boy climb out. Behind them came Jane. But then she saw a man about her age get out, too!

"Oh, shit!" Judy squealed, trying to find something to cover her nakedness with. There was nothing, so she flung an arm across her tits and one at her cunt, stooping a bit.

The man was one she saw every week at the bank. He had always been friendly with her, but never forward, never trying to date her. She flushed with embarrassment now as he approached, holding Jane's hand. The man was smiling as he came up, and Judy could not prevent her eyes from shifting to the front of his pants. There was a bulge there, and she knew he had a hard-on already.

He greeted her by name, and Judy found her embarrassment leaving. She stood up, dropping her arms.

"You can kiss her if you want," she heard her son say.

"I want," the man said. "I've wanted to for quite some time, Judy."

She felt his lips smash on hers and his hands were on her ass, pulling her tightly into his cock. She felt it throbbing there, and began to grind into him as his tongue slipped into her mouth.

"I'm surprised," Judy said when the kiss broke. "I would never have thought you would be..."

"I know," he laughed. "And that's the way it has to stay. My daughter, Brenda, is involved too, but not my wife. No one must ever know."

"I understand," she said, and shoved her hand between their bodies and grasped his cock through his pants. "Where is Brenda?"

She knew the girl. A shy, but exquisite creature with hot eyes that seemed to be forever looking at the front of boys' pants.

"Home, but she'll be with us tonight," the man said.

Judy looked at her son, "Tonight?"

Johnny nodded. "If you pass the test, Mother."

Judy felt her cunt draw inward with eagerness as she squeezed and manipulated the man's throbbing cock. "Then let's get this test started before I come all over this fucking arbor!"

Johnny told his mother then what was to happen to her. She looked at him with huge eyes. Her body was trembling and her tits swelled up, nipples rubber hard. There was a searing heat in her cunt and her clitoris was throbbing hotly. She pulled at the man's cock and her fingers fumbled so badly with eagerness, he had to help her get it out.

As she closed her fingers about his prick, she looked around, seeing the short boy, Frank, and Jane, stripping naked quickly.

"Oooo, I can't wait," she whimpered, going to her knees and taking the man's cock into her mouth, sucking hungrily at it. The man pulled his shirt off and let it drop as she licked and sucked on his cock. When he dropped his pants Judy quickly began to lick at his hairy balls, growling with mindless lust.

The man held her head and drew her lips to his cock again, thrusting into her mouth, fucking it while Judy sucked and gazed up with sightless eyes into his face. She wrapped her arms about his plunging hips and clung tightly to his ass while he fucked her mouth. His cock was longer and thicker than the boys', and it filled her mouth completely. She loved it!

The hard throbbing of his cock filled her mouth and stretched her lips deliciously as she knelt there on her knees, gurgling as the man fucked her mouth. The three boys and Jane began to fondle and feel her hot body, their hands everywhere, on her tits, her shaking ass, her thighs, her cunt. Judy's pussy was exploding time and again, making her wail with mindless ecstasy as the thick cock kept fucking into her wet, fiery mouth. It was fast and frantic, and when the man's cock spewed, the come juice was very thick and sweet on her tongue. Judy gurgled wetly as she fought to swallow it, her tongue licking as best it could, the man still driving back and forth. She clawed at his bunching ass cheeks, devouring his cock as he squirted come juice into her hungry, burning throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.