Forthright - Cover

Forthright

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2002 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: Bob tries to make love to Jeanette standing up. When that doesn't work, Jeanette finds another way of pleasing him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

"This is not going to work, Bob."

"Which quotes Jeanette Brennan when I suggested kissing her, which quoted Jeanette Brennan when I suggested her being on top."

"I never objected to your kissing me. What..."

"I still have elbow scars on my ribs to prove otherwise."

"Well, there's a time and a place for everything."

"And if I wasn't supposed to kiss that place, why did God give you lips down there?"

"And I only objected to being on top in a tent."

"Yah shuure."

"It didn't really work."

"It worked fine. You enjoyed yourself. You were just a wet blanket before and after. Anyway..."

"Ann says that bad puns are grounds for annulment."

"Anyway, it only stands to reason that lovemaking on our honeymoon would be more in tents. You and Ann are engaging in wishful thinking. We need, I think, a wall for you to lean against."

"Or we could try a bed for me to lie on."

"Party pooper. Kiss!"

"Mmmm."

"Mhm ... I like you."

"I like you too, goofy as you are."


"You're ready. Let's try."

"It's not going in, should I roll forward like this."

"Better ... But not good enough."

"Let me."


"Having your hand on Junior is not going to get him lower, however much you push down."

"Why are you so much higher than I am?"

"Darling, I'm six - one. You are five - eight. However much you want us to be the same height."

"And a half."

"Five - eight and a half."

"Boy, now I know you're horny. You'd never admit the half inch, otherwise."

"I think that you have better evidence before you."

"Didn't they do this in The Godfather? How?"

"She had an especially big vagina."

"Now it's my fault."

"That you are healthy? That was a medical problem."

"I know the problem."

"What?"

"Pfft. Junior's pointed right at my belly button. He thinks that's where he goes in. Pfpfpft."

"Pff. Hinh hinh hinh ... Dammit, Jeanette, I can't have a belly laugh and an erection at the same time."

"I've read about these situations, men with erection problems blaming their mates."

"My erection problem is strictly temporary, thank you. Ignore him and he'll come back. Don't you remember your sophomore year?"

"Yes. And you blamed me for your problem back then, too."

"Let's go to bed."

"I think another member of your family suggested that long ago. Glad you've caught up."

"The hell of it is that London prostitutes used to do it standing up all the time. It's ridiculous that two people as smart as we are can't figure it out."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.