Little Tina's Playtime Lovers - Cover

Little Tina's Playtime Lovers

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Little Tina grows up wanting to be good at one thing and only one thing and that is a good lover. From the high school football team, being hired to break in a 16 year-old boy, to her escapades overseas, Little Tina becomes 'THE-BEST' lover ever.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

It took about two minutes for the door to open and Tina could hear the sounds of the party. The music was loud, but not nearly loud enough to mask the sounds of sex--the panting, the squealing and the grunting. The door was answered by a handsome young stud who was wearing a pair of bikini briefs that barely contained his cock.

"You must be Tina," he said as he surveyed her lounging in the doorway. His cock hardened as he watched her and Tina could see it. She swayed gently, let her hips jut out ever so slightly.

"And you must be Gary," she smiled back, hitching her skirt up slightly to let even more of her thighs show.

He stepped aside to let her enter and Tina squeezed through the doorway, letting her firm buttocks press against Gary's cock. It felt good against her ass, and if Gary was getting turned on, so was she.

Gary pointed her toward George and Martha the hosts of this little affair--their son had just turned sixteen and this party was being given in his honor. Today he would learn about sex from every woman in the room, and if sixteen-year-old Cliff was excited about that prospect, so was practically every woman in the room because little Cliff had had them all creaming in their pants for the past couple of summers as he wandered around the country club swimming pool.

Tina followed George and Martha up to their room. If she could make a good impression on them her reputation as a super- orgiast would be assured and she'd be much in demand all around town. She surveyed George, tall with jet black hair and a mat of thick hair almost entirely covering his body. Martha was slender with small firm breasts that Tina could see through the almost sheer shortie gown she was wearing.

"You really turn me on," Martha said to Tina, taking Tina's hand and leading her to the bed. "I'll bet that you have a nice, soft, wet pussy for me and George to suck on, don't you?"

Tina smiled, and without taking her skirt off, let her bikini panties slip from between her legs to the floor. They were showing traces of moisture, and George scooped them from the floor and sniffed them.

"Sweet as honey," he smiled as he continued staring at Tina.

Tina was used to the stares and decided to make the most of them. She led George and Martha to the bed and pushed them down and then stepped back. She was going to do her little dance, and she was going to do it like she'd never done it before. She gyrated her hips around in a circle and then made a similar motion with her shoulders. The movement of the shoulders sent her breasts jiggling and rubbing against the sheer fabric of her blouse. Her nipples grew fully erect and strained against the blouse as Tina started twisting and turning her body slowly at first, and then speeding up the tempo. Her hair flew in every direction as she gyrated madly, her breasts danced as if they had a life of their own, straining against the fabric of the blouse, springing free through the low-cut neckline, and then bouncing back under the flimsy blouse.

Tina's body was coated with sweat as she speeded up her gyrations. Her cunt lips were rubbing furiously against each other and she was getting excited. Her dancing had caused her skirt to ride high up her thighs and as she continued George and Martha could catch flashes of the dense black bush that shielded her twat. Martha was holding her left breast in one hand as George fondled the other, her other hand was between her legs furiously fingering her aching clit. Suddenly Tina slowed down and planted her feet wide apart and started doing the limbo dance, bending back as far as she could and wiggling under an imaginary bar. She felt the cool air conditioned breeze as she spread her legs and squirmed toward her hosts. Her cunt lips parted behind her black bush and suddenly she felt herself pushed backward into the deep pile rug. Martha had leaped from the bed and buried her bared teeth in Tina's cunt and was hungrily lapping up the sweet juices that were oozing from that honeypot.

Tina lay back, her head entirely covered by her hair, exhausted from her vivacious dance.

She was excited by the dancing alone, but now she felt Martha's tongue making long, even strokes, licking her cunt dry and lingering over her clitoris. Tina's breathing became steady and then rhythmic as she felt her body moving inexorably toward orgasm. Martha had a very educated tongue and she enjoyed a good cunt as much as she enjoyed good cock.

Martha was on her knees, bent over Tina's crotch, with her own ass perched high in the air as she sucked Tina dry. George had had more than any man could take watching his wife sucking one of the most beautiful cunts in the world. He slipped off his shorts and launched himself at his wife, sinking his cock through the golden hairs of her crotch and deep into her gash. Martha gasped as she felt George's tool slide hilt-deep inside of her. Her cunt was sopping wet and George's tool slid all the way in. Martha started sliding back and forth, taking long licks at Tina's cunt, from top to bottom, and at the same time pushing and pulling George's prick in and out of her own cunt.

Tina couldn't take it any more. Martha's licking was arousing enough, but Martha also had a cute little trick of taking Tina's clit into her mouth and rolling it around and around and finally biting it gentle from top to bottom. Tina was coming, but oh how she ached to have a man's cock deep inside her hungry twat. Tina squirmed under Martha's continued assault and now she took her own breasts in her hands and started squeezing in rhythm with Martha's licking. Suddenly everything went black and Tina felt her body turn rigid as she came.

Meanwhile George continued his assault on Martha, who now had her golden-haired head buried in Tina's crotch, while Tina lay resting, watching the couple bang away through the screen of her black hair which still covered her head. Tina could feel Martha's body vibrating and she knew that Martha was about to come. She looked at George and saw him gasping for air like a drowning man; he was about to come, too. Tina slid closer to the banging couple, cradling Martha's head in her crotch, and suddenly she felt Martha push hard against her. George gasped as he felt the come shooting out of his cock and deep into Martha's gash.

The trio lay on the floor for a few moments, resting, but fondling each other and getting ready for a second go at each other.

"Don't you think that she and Cliff should go at it?" Martha asked her husband.

"It's about time. I think that some of our female guests downstairs are aching for a shot too, but Cliff should definitely start off with the best," George smiled, fondling Tina's breasts. "And this is it."

Tina rose from the floor and slipped out of the remainder of her clothing.

"I thank you kindly," she said, smiling at her hosts and making a deep curtsey.

"Don't start that again," George laughed, as he watched the graceful curves of her body flow and undulate as she bent, "or I'll be banging the hell out of you again in a minute and poor Cliff will never get a shot at you."

"Come along George," Martha said, as she listened to the sounds of the revelry drifting up from the living room downstairs. By the sound of it this was one of the most exciting little parties they'd thrown in quite a while. "Our guests will miss us," Martha repeated as she tried to pull George away from Tina.

Tina heard sounds of movement from the room next to the one in which she had just had her little swing and she walked out into the hallway and paused outside the door to listen. This was Cliff's room, she had been told and it was her job to initiate Cliff into the mysteries and joys of sex. "Mostly joys," Tina smiled to herself. The door was open a crack and Tina looked in. Cliff was a handsome young buck, just as she's heard. He was about five-foot-eight, but very well muscled and as he walked across the room and turned toward the door Tina could see that he was nude, and had a cock at least as big as his father's.

Tina was about to walk into the room, but she heard some more movement and saw a short, nicely proportioned blonde walk across the room toward him. Without saying a word, Cliff embraced the blonde and hugged her, letting his arms snake around her, and under sheer nightie she wore. Tina could see Cliff's cock stiffen as he fondled the round lobes of her ass. Tina leaned against the door and peered in. So Cliff needs lessons, she laughed to herself, he seems to be doing just fine with that little blonde, whoever she is.

She continued to watch as Cliff raised his arms and lifted the nightie from his playmate in one smooth motion. His stiff cock pressed against her stomach as they continued in a deep, soul kiss. Tina could see his tongue deep inside his lover's mouth and she saw his hands move up and down her body, slowly and softly. She saw the blonde pull away, her long tongue clinging to Cliff's mouth as long as possible, and as she pulled away, she sank to her knees and buried her head in Cliff's crotch and swallowed his dick, taking it into her mouth in its entirety. Tina could see Cliff swaying as his playmate sucked his cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth, and it seemed to Tina who was still watching from the door, deep down her throat.

Suddenly, the blonde pulled Cliff's cock from her throat and she could see that Cliff was coming. His sticky sweet come squirted out of his cock and all over the body of the blonde who lay under it, catching it in her hands and smearing it over her body. Her body was shiny and glistening as the light reflected from her come-soaked body. Cliff picked her up and lay her across the bed. His playmate knew what was coming and she spread her legs and held them aloft, baring her hungry cunt for the final attack. With one swift motion Cliff fell on her burying his cock deep inside her body. Tina heard her gasp as the shaft drove all the way home. The two rocked back and forth, back and forth as Cliff plunged into the blonde's body, in and out, in and out. They rolled over and the blonde perched on Cliff's body, riding him, like a wild, bucking bronco as he arched his back under her meeting her downward thrusts with an upward buck, hammering the head of his tool against the roof of her twat, harder and harder until both were gasping, convoluted in each others arms. With hardly any warning at all, they both came, panting and gasping for air as the sweet passions of sex overtook them both.

Tina had been watching from the crack in the door and, she admitted to herself, this young stud had excited her and without realizing it, her fingers had found their way to her pleasure-spot and were playing with it while she watched Cliff do his thing. Tina smiled as she saw what had been happening to her body. Her nipples had erected and they turned bright red. Her twat had gotten wet again and she could see tiny droplets of moisture clinging to the hair that sprouted around her pink cuntlips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.