Jenny's Favorite Color - Cover

Jenny's Favorite Color

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is about couples (interracial) who like to swing and swap partners and their sexual adventures. Sometimes things can go really go wrong, too. Oh, Jenny's favorite color is -- naw, you'll have to read it to find out :-)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ben stretched contentedly as he watched Jenny move across to the projector and switch it off. He grinned as she flipped on the light and looked over at him.

"Jesus, you're a lot of woman."

Jenny struck a pose for him, her hands on her hips, legs slightly spread. His grin broadened; then he raised his hand and looked at his watch.

"I'd like to spend all day, but I'm afraid I've got to get dressed and get out of here. Don't forget to talk to Ian and give us a call about tonight. I'm sure Sue won't mind coming over here instead of you coming to our place... especially when I tell her about all the films and stuff you guys have."

Jenny moved across to the bed and dropped down on top of him, rubbing the long length of her body against him.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Ian the minute he walks through the door. You don't have to worry about him, though; he'll be all for it."

The touch of her was enough to start Ben's blood moving again, and he smiled as he rolled her gently off him and stood up.

"You keep that up, and I'll never leave. I'm going to grab a shower before I leave, okay?"


Neither Don nor Janice bothered to dress as Sue showered and then joined them in the bedroom to slip into her clothes. They lounged in the comfortable bedroom chairs and sipped fresh drinks as she got herself ready to leave.

While she showered, Sue had worked up the courage to tell them what Ben had said earlier, and she spoke as she dressed.

"I think it's mainly Jenny that's done it, but he feels that when we're with you, he's a fifth wheel. He wants us to drop you and make it a foursome with Ian and Jenny on a more or less permanent basis."

Janice made no attempt to hide her displeasure. She frowned and lit up a cigarette.

"I had a feeling something like that was going on."

Don didn't seem to be too upset about the statement at all. He grinned as he looked from Janice to Sue.

"And how do you feel about it, baby?"

Sue shrugged as she slipped her dress over her head and smoothed it into place.

"I don't think my feelings are any secret, not after this bout we just had. I told Ben I was willing to give it a try his way; Jenny and Ian are supposed to come over tonight. But I've made my mind up about it now, and he's going to have to agree to the six of us getting together, or he can just count me out."

Janice's frown faded a little as she looked up at Sue.

"In other words, we're invited over tonight too?"

Sue nodded slowly.

"Yes, I'll tell Ben about it when he gets home. If he doesn't like the idea, it's just too damn bad."


Ben leaned back, sucking in a deep breath of air as he relaxed against the thickly padded bucket seat of his white Eldorado convertible. He felt good, damn good. Jenny could do something for him that really turned him loose and got it together. He felt more at ease with the world than he had in months; and for the first time since the swapping had begun, he felt confident that what was happening was right, and that it would be good for himself and Sue.

It was a relief to know that they wouldn't have to meet with Don and Janice again... not that he hadn't enjoyed the sessions with them. But they had left him ill at ease, and he simply didn't feel comfortable when he was around Don and Janice. Not so with Ian and Jenny; hell, they were great.

To be honest, he had to admit that it was Jenny that turned him on. Ian was great as a necessary part of the foursome though. He could give Sue what she needed, and at the same time Ben had fully enjoyed the bisexual aspect of the meetings. Hell, it wasn't as good as balling Jenny, but it was different; all rolled together, the whole thing was fantastic.

Jenny... Jenny... the name rolled back and forth through his mind.

Jesus, what a broad; all woman, and a tigress in bed. Add to that a fantastic personality, thoughtfulness, and a real interest in pleasing the man she was with... christ, she was almost too good to be true.

Something had been missing in the relationship he had had with Janice, but everything was coming up roses now; he could hardly wait to get started on the night ahead.


Don let Sue out, then turned around and moved across toward Janice, who was fixing them fresh drinks. He grinned widely as he took it from her hand.

"You sure as hell figured that one right; if we hadn't had Sue over here this afternoon, we might have lost her."

Janice nodded slowly.

"Yes, it was a hell of a good session--we saw to that. But we'd better keep in mind that that beautiful hunk of woman is in demand; we may have to fight for her again."

Don shrugged as he dropped down onto the couch.

"I don't think the competition can match us, do you baby?"

Janice smiled and sat down beside him.

"Not unless they come up with something more than they've been offering."


Jenny luxuriated under the warm spray of the shower for a good half hour. The session with Ben had been satisfying for her, far more than that really; yet she was uneasy about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.