Jenny's Favorite Color - Cover

Jenny's Favorite Color

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is about couples (interracial) who like to swing and swap partners and their sexual adventures. Sometimes things can go really go wrong, too. Oh, Jenny's favorite color is -- naw, you'll have to read it to find out :-)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was almost four in the morning when Ben came out of the small bathroom, his dark body still glowing slightly from his shower. He moved across the motel room to the small table beside the double bed and lit a cigarette; then he sat down on the edge and flipped open the covers so he could slip in beside Sue.

She stirred slightly and looked up at him as he propped a pillow behind his head and leaned back.

"I think they were a little disappointed at our not staying all night."

Ben frowned slightly as he glanced at his watch.

"We damn near did..."

Sue waited for him to continue; and when he didn't, she spoke again.

"What's eating you?"

Ben took a deep drag off his cigarette and looked down at her. He managed a small smile.

"Nothing, I just wanted a little sleep. We did have a pretty good workout, you know."

Sue returned the frown he had given her a few minutes earlier

"Don't play games with me; I'm good old Sue, remember; I know you; you couldn't be the one to pull the plug on a sex orgy. You could have gone on another eight hours without feeling tired."

Ben took a deep breath and shrugged.

"I don't know... I guess maybe it just wasn't what I'd been expecting. Maybe I expected too much."

A puzzled expression filled Sue's face.

"How do you mean? I thought it was pretty wild."

Ben nodded slowly.

"Yes, it was wild... I don't know. I sort of figured wife-swapping meant just exactly that; you know, you take off with him to one bedroom and I make it with her. Janice and Don don't seem to look at it that way; I'm supposed to ball him while she balls you. It just wasn't what I figured."

Sue sat up beside him and lit a cigarette. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

Ben shrugged. "Sure, it was wild, different. It's just like I said, though; I feel like they're using us, not sharing a good balling session with us."

He took another deep drag and shook his head slowly.

"Maybe it's just me, I don't know. Maybe if I give it a week I'll be raring for more; maybe I just got off on the wrong foot..."

He paused for a second and looked down at her. "You don't mind that I told them we had to leave this morning, do you?"

Sue shook her head. "No, it took me a little by surprise, but if you think we should..."

Ben nodded slowly. "I just want to think it out. How did you feel about it?"

"If you mean, did I feel the same way as you the answer is no. It was fabulous, better than I ever dreamed it would be. I want more, and lots of it."

There was a trace of disappointment in Ben's face, and Sue caught it.

"I'm sorry, honey... I think you just weren't in the right frame of mind for this time, and really do want more. If you want to give it a week and think it over, I'll go along with it; but to be absolutely truthful, I'm going to want more even if you don't."

Ben opened his mouth to speak; then he thought better of it. He sucked back a final drag on his cigarette and crushed it out; then he slipped down under the covers and closed his eyes.

"I only hope we haven't started something we can't finish. I can't help but feel we've paired ourselves up with a couple of real weirdos; they only seem to get their kicks out of joint homo-lezzie session, and that's not exactly what had in mind."


Janice dropped the phone into its cradle and grinned.

"All is not lost."

Don returned her grin.

"Were they willing?"

Janice chuckled throatily and spun around to face him.

"Willing? My god, I thought Jenny was going to break out into tears of happiness. She and Ian will be at our place tomorrow morning at eleven, eager and raring to go."

Don laughed with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.