Jenny's Favorite Color - Cover

Jenny's Favorite Color

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story is about couples (interracial) who like to swing and swap partners and their sexual adventures. Sometimes things can go really go wrong, too. Oh, Jenny's favorite color is -- naw, you'll have to read it to find out :-)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

It had been over two days since Jenny had left, and Ian was no longer kidding himself. He knew she was gone for keeps, and the realization was more than he could take. He stayed home from work and finished off a bottle of Scotch as it ate away at his mind; finally he knew there was no longer anything for him in life.

Jenny's leaving was only the last blow; he had begun to lose her a long time ago.

It seemed like the right thing to do, the only thing to do; and there was no fear or hesitancy in him as he lifted the forty-five to his head and pulled the trigger. There was only the comforting knowledge that now he wouldn't have to face the world without Jenny, without the only thing that had ever really given his life any meaning.

They didn't find him until a week had passed.


Don waited until Sue left the room; then he looked over at Janice.

"Are you going to tell her or am I?"

Janice frowned and sat back deeper into the couch.

"For heaven's sake, Don, she's damn near had a nervous breakdown over Ben throwing her out. We can't just push her out the door."

Don shook his head slowly.

"Look, I don't like it any better than you do, but the neighbors have got to be wondering already. You know damn well that I'm next in line for district manager, and this is all it would take to screw it. Hell, I'm all for her coming over once a week and balling it, but she just can't stay here."

Sue walked back into the room, and she was instantly aware of the uneasy silence that struck upon her entry. Don looked over at Janice, then turned to face Sue.

"Look, Sue, we know you've been through a pretty rough deal, but I'm afraid you're going to have to get a place of your own. It just doesn't look good for you to be living here with us. You're more than welcome to stay tonight, but you'll have to find a place of your own tomorrow. You can come back once a week or so..."

Sue cut him off. "Please don't make me leave yet; I just can't face things. Let me stay a few more days and get hold of myself."

Don shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry; it's got to be tomorrow."

Sue turned on him, anger and helplessness filling her face. "That's all I am to you, isn't it? A toy, something to use because you're both so sexually fucked up that you can't get your kicks together. Ben was right; he was right all the time."

She broke into tears and ran toward the door, pulling it open and running blindly into the night.

Janice vaulted up out of her chair and started after her, but Don caught her by the arm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.