Jenny's Favorite Color - Cover

Jenny's Favorite Color

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is about couples (interracial) who like to swing and swap partners and their sexual adventures. Sometimes things can go really go wrong, too. Oh, Jenny's favorite color is -- naw, you'll have to read it to find out :-)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Don drained his coffee mug and set it down on the table; then he glanced at his watch and stood up.

"I'd love to spend the rest of the morning with you two, but I'm afraid I've got to get to work."

Janice looked from Sue to Don and grinned.

"I'm sure we'll manage to keep ourselves busy."

She got up and followed Don to the door; and when he'd left, she returned to the kitchen and finished her coffee, setting the empty mug down in the sink. Sue got up from the table and carried Don's mug and her own over to the sink, adding it to Janice's, and Janice smiled.

"I'm ready for a shower; how about you?"

Sue nodded slowly.

"Mmm... sounds wonderful; we can scrub each other's back."

Janice chuckled huskily.

"I'm planning on scrubbing more than your back."

She took Sue's hand and they moved quickly down the hallway to the bathroom. Janice stripped away her robe quickly and stepped into the shower stall, reaching for the taps and adjusting the water as Sue peeled off the filmy baby dolls she was wearing, then moved into the warm stall beside Janice. Janice moved forward instantly, and Sue let out a small moan as she felt the heat of the lush blonde's body radiating against her own.

Janice pressed tightly against her, letting her swollen-tipped breasts brush against Sue's stiff, throbbing nipples. She stayed motionless for a second, enjoying the feel of the hot, dark flesh against her; then she slipped her arms around Sue and hauled her in until their flesh melded.

A warm flush of arousal filled Sue's loins at the feel of the lush blonde's body rubbing hotly against hers; her desire was rekindled almost instantly. She moaned softly as their breasts ground together, and Janice's mouth found hers. Their tongues met and intertwined passionately. The raging flames burning deep in their hungry bodies grew stronger, and they quivered with expectation in each other's arms.

Janice became the aggressor. She placed her open palms against the lush flare of Sue's hips, then moved them slowly upward until she was lifting and cupping the firm, high mounds of Sue's conical breasts, kneading and teasing the aching, pulsating nipples. She teased them for a moment, then sucked one into her mouth; and as she did, Sue's flesh began to tingle with delight and she moaned and pressed tightly against her. They moved under the hot, tingling spray, their wet, wiry mounds brushing together, intermingling, and the hot, swollen, open flesh of their cunts mating, rubbing together in a brief, sensuous kiss. Their hips began to move slowly, rhythmically as they rubbed their burning pussies together frantically.

Sue tossed her head back and reached up to cup the hot tit Janice was sucking on, lifting it and pressing the stiff nipple deeper into Janice's mouth. Janice let out a sensuous, muffled groan and let the hard nubbin slip free of her mouth half-reluctantly as she gave in to the feverish lust that filled her and dropped down on her knees on the floor of the shower. She looked forward, into the delicious, dripping slit in front of her, and then slid her hands up to cup Sue's hot, rotating ass.

Sue's ass clenched in her grasp, and the dark lips of her hot cunt parted slightly. Janice quivered at the sight of them opening, and she hesitated for a second as she stared at the open, dripping, inviting cunt.

She let out a soft moan and moved her head forward, gleefully burying it between Sue's delightfully parted, tawny thighs. Her lips settled on the sweet, flowing well; and she let out a muffled groan of lust-filled hunger as she let her tongue surge free from between her lips and dip deeply into the inviting slit.

Sue let out a shrill cry of delight. She thrust her body forward, and her hands found the back of Janice's head, pulling her deeper between her hot, quivering thighs. Janice could smell and taste Sue's need, and it excited her wildly. She loved the taste of the honey-filled hole; and she teased it, keeping her tongue probing into the hot, flowing slit, using shallow, slow strokes to thrill Sue.

Her hot tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as it teased, probed, tormented the most sensitive, tingling inner flesh. She worked on Sue slowly, leisurely shoving her tongue in deeper and deeper, slowly tongue-fucking her; and she moved one hand around to cup the top of Sue's hot mound, then began to stroke Sue's stiff clitoris with the tip of her finger as she sucked and chewed on the dark, delicious cunt.

She felt Sue pressing tighter against her, drawing her tongue deep into her cunt; and she gave it everything she had, eating the lush Negress with a vengeance. It was exciting, sensual and fast, bringing Sue wildly over the top in a matter of minutes, filling the stall with Sue's soft meows of pure delight. Sue climaxed violently, dragging her fingers through Janice's hair and holding her mouth tight against her slit as she humped her mound against the blissfully stroking tongue.

Finally Sue dropped back and leaned against the wall, panting for breath. Janice got to her feet quickly and reached for the taps, shutting them off; then she grasped Sue's hand.

"C'mon, honey, let's get into bed and finish this off; I'm so hot I can taste it."

They stepped out of the steam-filled stall and dried themselves quickly; then they left the small bathroom and hurried down the hall to the master bedroom.

Janice had fully enjoyed eating Sue's delicious slit, but now she wanted some loving of her own. The instant they were in the bedroom she reached for Sue and pulled her down onto the bed, molding her body to the dark, hot flesh of Sue's lush body.

She caressed the smooth flesh for an instant, then slipped her arms around Sue and rolled her over onto her back, pinning her to the bed. Her mouth ground down onto Sue's, and their lips met wildly. Their bodies molded together tightly, nipples digging into nipples, swollen, burning cuntlips rubbing and twisting against each other.

Janice let out a muffled moan of desire, then lifted her mouth from Sue's and moved it to her neck. She began to kiss her way slowly downward, over the big, firm conical orbs of Sue's tits, sucking first one nipple and then the other inside and paying homage to it with her tongue; then she moved her mouth lower over the gentle rise of her belly, pausing long enough to delve into the sweet indentation of her navel for a second to tease and excite before tracing a hot, damp trail lower toward the sweet, honey-filled goal.

Sue's need was even stronger now than it had been in the shower. She let out a soft cry of wonder and moved her hands to Janice's head, urging it downward frantically.

Janice let out a husky moan and brought her lips directly against the swollen, outer lips of Sue's hot, open and wildly flowing slit. Her tongue dipped into the broiling, tender well and began to drink from it slowly, eagerly, with a passion that easily matched Sue's.

Her tongue teased... tantalized... explored... circled... probed... tasted... teased... thrilled Sue to the point that she began to hump her dimpled black ass up off the bed. Then the hot, searching lance found the stiff, pulsating clitoris and began to lap at it lovingly. Sue let out a shrill cry of need and threw her hips up off the bed, sucking Janice's tongue deeper into her yawning, quivering pussy.

"You too... god... I want to eat you at the same time..."

The request matched Janice's intention perfectly. Without a second's hesitation, she swung around, dropping into a sixty-nine position. Her palms filled with the delicious firmness of Sue's bouncing ass. She caressed and kneaded the lush, hot hillocks for a few seconds; then, spreading the globes, she placed her finger against the tight, puckered entrance to Sue's anus.

Sue moaned gleefully as Janice shoved it inside. A wave of ecstatic delight shot through her, and she accepted the probing finger wildly as she pressed her mouth against Janice's broiling slit and began to eat the quivering blonde's hot box with hungry, frantic eagerness.


Ben wasn't overly pleased with his performance at the office. He just wasn't able to keep his mind on what he was doing, and he saw no sense in making it any worse than it already was.

He packed it in early and went home, pouring himself a good stiff drink and taking a hot shower. He could see things more clearly in the light of day. He knew now that what he'd been living on with Sue had been a dream, and it hadn't given him what he really wanted out of life. It hurt him to have to find it out this way, and it wouldn't be easy for him to begin to build something for himself again out of the wreckage that was left. Yet he knew he would have to try. By the time he had finished the shower and the drink he was beginning to think solid thoughts again instead of eating away at himself.


Janice lazily toyed with Sue's cunt with her finger as she sucked back a drag off her cigarette and exhaled. Sue rolled over onto her side and faced Janice, smiling.

"I've just been thinking about Ben and I. You know I played this whole thing wrong right from the start. He wasn't really for the swapping even then; and if I'd been smart, I'd have gone along with him on the surface and got my kicks when he was at work."

Janice nodded slowly, letting her finger leave Sue's mound for a second as she ground her cigarette out.

"Yes, that would have worked out great. Don and I would have been more than willing to make it with you any time you wanted, and Ben would never have been the wiser."

Sue closed her eyes and leaned back as Janice began to toy with her box again.

"I don't want to lose him; we have a lot together. I think I'll be waiting for him when he gets home tonight. I'll tell him he's right about the swapping, and that I'm willing to quit if he feels so strongly about it."

Janice couldn't have been happier at the suggestion. She pushed her finger into the oozing slit she had been caressing and began to finger-fuck slowly.

"I think you've just solved a lot of problems, honey."


A soft buzzing filled the car, and Ian glanced into the rearview mirror as he edged over to the curb and stopped. He reached under the dash and picked up the phone. He was a little surprised to hear Jenny's voice on the other end of the line; she rarely called him when he was working.

"What can I do for you, honey?"

There was a slight pause on the other end before she spoke.

"I want to talk to you. Can you come home for a few minutes?"

Ian glanced at his watch before he answered.

"Yes, I guess so, if it's important; I don't have an appointment for a half hour. What's the problem?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."

The line went dead in his hand, and Ian shrugged and hung it up; then he swung back out into the traffic and started for home.


Ben was slowly beginning to make sense out of almost everything. He could rationalize what had happened between himself and Sue now, even understand some of the things that had brought it about. But one problem still ate away at him.

Making love with Jenny had been something both wild and deep for him. He'd never felt that way before with another woman; and no matter how impossible it appeared to him now as he faced it squarely, he found himself wanting to see more of her. There were a thousand reasons why it would never work, the least of which was the fact that she was white and married, and he was black and just as married. He was finished with Sue; that had been obvious to him last night. But having something permanent with Jenny was stupid to even think about; it would never work even if she wanted it as badly as he did.

He found it a lot easier to give up what he had than to pull himself together and face the fact that he had nothing to go to. It wasn't going to be easy to find a woman that satisfied him in every way, as Jenny had; he knew damn well he would be comparing every broad he ever took out to her, and they weren't going to stand much of a chance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.