My First Threesome - Cover

My First Threesome

by lizipicka

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Erotica Sex Story: Pete's first experience with a threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   .

My name is Pete and I'd like to tell you about my first threesome. It happened, the night of my high school graduation.

At the time, I was eighteen years old. I was a smart kid, graduating near the top of my class of about 200 students. Like most smart kids, I was a little nerdy, so I didn't have a lot of experience with girls. I had made out a few times, and gone all the way only twice. Also, I was a little shy, making it harder to meet girls.

After the reception with students, family, and teachers was over, my Dad told me I could have the Lincoln to go to the party we were having in a cottage a few miles out of town that was owned by the parents of one of the graduates. I was real excited about that. When I had asked for the Lincoln a few days ago, he had told me that I'd have to take my Mom's car.

"Make sure you don't drink and drive, Pete", my father admonished as he handed me the keys.

"I won't", I promised.

I didn't have a girlfriend at the time, so I went stag. I didn't think that would be a problem, because I knew a few girls who were doing the same. Me, two of my friends, and their girlfriends piled into the big boat of a car and drove out to the cabin.

When we arrived, we didn't even have to get out of the car to tell the party was already in full swing. There were cars parked on the lawn and on the shoulder of the road. You could hear the loud, thumping beat of the stereo blasting away inside. Teenagers were milling around on the large patio, and we could see a throng of people inside through the patio doors.

We jumped out of the car and went inside to join the fun. One of the first people I saw when I walked in was Dawn. I had a crush on her since I first laid eyes on her in September of grade 10, as did just about every red-blooded guy who ever met her. She was 5' - 5", about 115 lbs, and drop-dead gorgeous. Straight blond hair down to her shoulders where it curled inward, beautiful green eyes, small but firm and perfectly shaped breasts, and an ass that was sheer heaven. Her smile and her ass were her two best features, and she knew it. She almost always wore tight jeans or a hip hugging short skirt and was quick with a smile. Her lips were a beautiful rosy red and full.

Her boyfriend, Ron, was nowhere to be seen. Swallowing the nervousness I felt every time I spoke to her, I said "Great to be finally finished, huh?"

She answered, "Yeah, its hard to believe that next September we'll be going to college. Have you decided where you're going yet?"

"Not for sure", I responded. "But it'll be State or Tech."

"I'm going to Tech to study biology", she said.

One more reason to pick Tech over State, I thought to myself. Just then Dawn spotted someone across the room. She gave them an animated wave, kissed me on the cheek, and said "Gotta go talk to Lynn. See you later!"

Everybody was in good spirits to have another school year over for the summer, and proud of the fact that we had finally taken a first, big step towards adulthood. I asked Brenda, another pretty girl in our class, if she would like to dance. She said yes, so we hit the floor.

It was a great release for all the energy that had been building up in me over the past week in anticipation of this week. We had two fast numbers, and I danced with abandon. It was fun to watch Brenda's cute body gyrating to the music in front of me. She had large tits and didn't mind showing them off by raising her hands high over her head, which stretched the fabric of her top tight over them, causing her erect nipples to stand out beautifully. I was getting rather turned on by her display when I noticed Dawn on the dance floor, dancing with someone I didn't recognize. It wasn't her boyfriend, Ron.

After the song was over, I thanked Brenda and excused myself. I searched out Lynn, Dawn's best friend, and struck up a conversation. Lynn and Dawn were a perfect match in that they were both incredibly sexy. That was just about the only similarity, though. Where Dawn's good looks were more the runway model type, Lynn was more the Hustler centerfold type. She was 5' - 8" tall and probably weighed about 125 lbs, with dark hair, brown eyes, and a nice bronze tan. She had big tits, which were still firm and a nice round ass. She was not shy at all.

After exchanging pleasantries, I remarked that I had not seen Ron here with Dawn.

"Oh, didn't you know, Ron and Dawn broke up two days ago."

"She doesn't look very upset. I would have thought that she'd be a little shaken up by that. Weren't they going out together for quite a while?"

"Yeah, it was close to two years. But they had been drifting apart over the past few months. They both knew it was coming, and they made a mutual decision to end it before the summer. That's why she's not very upset. Actually, I think she's more relieved than anything."

"Well, I'm happy for her as long as that's what she wants."

Lynn then asked me if I would like to dance. Visions of her lifting her arms and shaking those globes in my face like Brenda had done earlier rose in my mind. Of course, I said yes. We worked our way out on to the floor next to where Dawn and her dance partner were. Lynn immediately began putting on a show. Turning her back to me, she began wiggling that lovely ass. I just stood in place, shuffling my feet to the beat of the music, and enjoying the show. She slowly backed up until her ass made contact with my groin and continued shaking it back and forth. I was starting to think this might not be that good an idea. We were attracting quite a few stares from the other dancers, and I was afraid I'd get an hard on if she kept it up. But keep it up she did. While continuing to grind her butt into my pubic area, she reached behind, grasped my hands, and put them on her hips.

I frantically started reciting baseball statistics in my head to stop the blood from flowing to my cock. Thankfully, it worked. I managed to control myself to the end of the song. I noticed Dawn's partner leaving the floor. When the music restarted, it was a slow song. I nervously asked Lynn if she'd like to stay on the floor. She declined, but said Dawn would like to dance with me. I looked at Dawn, hoping I managed to keep most of the lust out of my eyes, who stepped towards me.

I took this as a yes and placed my arms around her waist. She did the same. I maintained a few inches of separation between our bodies, and began swaying to the music. Dawn, apparently, liked a little more contact than that when dancing. She pulled me in close and nestled her head in my shoulder. This was like a dream come true for me! I nervously lowered one of my hands until I could feel the gentle swell of Dawn's buttocks start. She made no objection. I luxuriated in the feel of her body pressed tight to mine, and imagined what it would be like to lower my hand still further and feel the fullness of that incredible ass. I saw my buddy, John, dancing with his girlfriend. He saw me, winked, and gave me thumbs up.

Dawn said to me "Lynn's a pretty good dancer, isn't she?"

I replied "She certainly knows how to move her body, and isn't shy about doing it, either."

"I'm surprised you showed such, um, self-control."

I had to laugh despite myself. I said, "We can all thank baseball for that."

"Lynn's a real good friend. Did you notice how she manipulated us so that we'd dance together?"

"Why would she do that?"

"She knows I like you. You may not be the flashiest guy in class, but you're good looking, smart, and always willing to listen. A girl would have to be crazy not to find that combination attractive."

I almost fainted! Instead, I pulled my head back, looked down at her pretty face, and kissed her on the lips. After a few long, but dry, kisses, the song ended. Unfortunately, the next song was another fast one, so no more slow dancing to see how much further I could get.

Dawn took me by the hand and said, "Let's go find Lynn".

As much as I liked Lynn, I wasn't too keen on talking to her right then. Unfortunately, I didn't have a choice. We finally found her outside on the patio. It was nice to get out of that stuffy interior into the cool night air.

Dawn said, "Why don't the three of us take a drive?"

I did my best to hide my disappointment. Dawn had obviously decided that she didn't want to go any further than we had on the dance floor. Maybe Dawn was including Lynn just to be polite, and Lynn would decline the invitation

"That sounds good to me", said Lynn.

Oh well, the night was already a hit for me, and I suppose there could be worse things than driving my father's awesome Lincoln with two of the most beautiful girls in the high school sitting next to me. We found the car and all climbed in, me behind the wheel, Dawn next to me, and Lynn on Dawn's other side.

We were driving along, talking about nothing and everything, when Dawn suggested we turn off on a small side road that was coming up ahead. I said I would as long as it was wide enough so as not to scratch the sides of the car. I need not have worried, because even though it wasn't paved and didn't appear to be used very much, it was plenty wide. We soon came to a dead end, on a rise overlooking the lake. The moon was full and hung suspended in the air casting a beautiful silver glow on the still water.

I thought wryly to myself, "What a perfect make out spot". I decided to make the most of it and put my arm loosely around Dawn's shoulders. I was very surprised when she responded by snuggling up against me. I looked over at Lynn and she was inching her way closer to Dawn across the large bench seat, all the while looking at me with a sly grin on her face. I didn't understand what was happening.

Dawn looked up at me and kissed me on the lips. This was too bizarre! I had no idea how to react. I looked at Dawn and tried to say something coherent, but all I could manage was "Lynn?"

I had apparently effectively communicated my confusion to her, because she turned to face Lynn and said, "Oh, Lynn doesn't mind, do you, Lynn?"

Lynn responded by saying "No, not at all" and planting a big kiss right on Dawn's lips. And not one of the chaste, dry ones I had been exchanging with her so far, but a wet, open-mouthed, tongue sucking one.

At that point, I decided it was time to let the reasoning part of my brain shut down and let the part that I used laying in bed late at night with my stiff prick in my hand take over. I said, "Well, as long as Lynn approves" and got my first taste of the interior of Dawn's mouth. Lynn had dropped any small pretense of coyness that she might have had, and placed her face about three inches from mine and Dawn's kissing mouths. She reached across Dawn and grabbed my crotch.

"Hmmm, I think its time to let little Petey out to play, Dawn."

Dawn broke away from the lip lock I had on her and felt between my legs for herself. Feeling my growing hard on, she said, "I think you're right."

She then proceeded to unbutton the top of my jeans and pull the zipper down. While she was struggling with my pants, I began fondling Lynn's magnificent tits. I could feel the erect nipples through the thin material of her top. Suddenly, she grabbed the bottom of the garment, and in one fluid motion, pulled it off over the top of her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and my suspicion about her nipples being big and brown was confirmed. I was about to lean over and take one of her tits in my mouth to suck, when Dawn said, "This damn steering wheel is in the way. Let's move to the backseat."

We all stumbled out of the car, but before we could get back in, Dawn finished removing my jeans. My now fully erect cock was quite obvious in my underwear. I pulled Dawn to me and kissed her deeply, rubbing my steel rod against her stomach. I could feel Lynn's hands just below my nuts undoing Dawn's pants. She pulled them down and I placed my hands on that ass that I had so admired over these last three years. There was nothing between her milky flesh and my hands but her thin panties.

Dawn said "Its cold. Let's get back in the car."

"Not before you take my pants off", said Lynn.

Dawn went over to her and knelt down in front of her on the grass. She undid her button, and then slowly pulled down the zipper. She looked over at me and sexily licked her full, red lips. She then worked her hands under the top of Lynn's pants over the hips, and slowly started to pull them down. Her intent stare never wavered from Lynn's crotch. When she had the pants bunched up around Lynn's feet, Lynn kicked them off. Dawn brought her face forward, touching her nose just below a dark shadow I could see through the light yellow material. She then sniffed and said, "I think Lynn is getting wet. Are you wet, Lynn?" She then stuck a finger under the elastic band of Lynn's panties and began rubbing. She withdrew it and very deliberately placed it in her mouth. She sucked in a way that made my knees weak. "She is wet. And very tasty too."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.