Suzy and Tina

by Tokjucka

Copyright© 2002 by Tokjucka

Erotica Sex Story: How my wife Suzy took care of my own personal desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I've always liked a little ass fucking. Only, a lot of women don't like it like that. Unfortunately, my wife turned out to be one of those that didn't. Don't get me wrong; in every other way Suzy is a great piece of ass; but when it comes to "ass," well we tried it (at my suggestion) a couple of times, and it just didn't do anything for her.

For a long time I just ignored my urgings for ass fucking, and Suzy kept me quite content with other sex. Yet I guess she knew I still had the desire, and one day she decided to surprise me and do something about it.

"I'm inviting a girlfriend of mine from the office over to dinner tonight, don't forget," she told me one Friday morning as I was leaving for work. She gave me a wicked kiss and sent me out the door. "And don't be late, please, honey."

"That kiss will remind me not to be," I said. I damn near had a hard-on all the way to work.

When I got home that evening (only a little late), I could hear two feminine voices in the kitchen. Suzy and her friend seemed to be having a good time already as they prepared dinner.

"Hi, I'm home," I called as I walked into the kitchen. There was Suzy in a particularly sexy outfit, a low-cut bare midriff blouse and tight jeans, which revealed all of her figure. I looked at the cleavage of her ample tits and knew why I married her so quickly. She was really a knockout tonight with slim hips, a luscious body, dark brown hair and even darker brown eyes. She had a sexy, suggestive expression as she introduced her friend.

"Honey, this is Tina, she works with me at the office."

Tina was an attractive opposite, if not quite as pretty as Suzy. She had a plain but expressive face, with a sensuous mouth. Where Suzy had large round tits, Tina had pointy conical little size B-cup boobs. And while Suzy had slender, sleek hips and thighs, Tina was built really bottom heavy, with almost-too-big thighs and a nice, fat round ass.

A lot of guys might have been turned off by her large size down there, but I remember thinking immediately how much I'd like to see those fat buns naked.

Tina gave me a warm, dry handshake, and seemed real cautious at first. She was wearing a pair of tight pants that didn't hide her ass at all, but a more modest jacket and blouse.

"Jim, would you like a beer, darling?" Suzy said as she opened the refrigerator and handed me a cold one before I could answer. I was beginning to get cautious, too, because Suzy only called me darling when she was scheming something.

Her friend acted kind of nervous as we sat at the kitchen table and talked until the meal was prepared; but by the time we had moved out to the dining room and began dinner, Tina was relaxed and animated. She told some really funny stories about working with Suzy at the office.

After dinner Suzy moved us all into the living room, then asked me to come out to the kitchen with her to help with coffee and dessert.

"Can I ask you something?" she said quietly, after sneaking in a quick French kiss. "Do you like Tina?"

"Yeah, sure," I said hesitantly. "She seems okay."

"No," Suzy said seriously, "I mean do you like her? Would you, um,... fuck her?"

I just kind of stared in shock at my wife.

"Cause I happen to know that she likes,... anal."

"What!" I cried.

"Shhh!" Suzy hissed. "Not so loud! I'm just saying that if you like her, I think I can get her to fuck you tonight."

"You,... you'd go for that?" I said cautiously. Suzy had never been like this before.

"Sure," she said brightly. "Only, I get to watch. I get to be there, okay? That's the rules,... agreed? All three of us do it together? That'd be a real turn-on!"

I was already getting a hard-on just from the way Suzy seemed so aroused by the suggestion! We'd never done anything like that before, but we hadn't been married for very long. I was still learning a lot about Suzy's sexual preferences.

"You little schemer!" I cried in an amused whisper. "You got this whole thing planned out, haven't you? But how... ?"

"Just leave it to me." she promised, and made me carry out the coffee service.

Suzy sat down between Tina and me on the couch, and after ten minutes of rather uncomfortable small talk, (Tina was nervous again) Suzy had the lights turned low and was gently making out with me, rubbing my crotch and everything right in front of her friend. When I looked across, Suzy also had her other arm around Tina's shoulder, and her hand casually brushed down over her small breast.

As I watched, Suzy turned to the nervous young blond and lifted her face to Tina's. They began a sexy French kiss that shocked the hell out of me. My wife's hand by now was kneading and caressing Tina's tit with an erotic urgency.

"Whew!" Suzy exclaimed, pulling away from her friend. She stared suggestively into Tina's eyes and smiled. "That was better than I thought it would be!

"Tina's a little bi," Suzy said, turning to give me a quick wink.

"Well," my wife said with finality. "I guess we all know what we're here for. Let's get naked and get in bed!"

Suzy stood up and pulled the hesitant, nervous and aroused Tina to her feet, then tugged my hand until her friend and I were standing together. Suzy practically forced Tina into my arms, but then I felt the big-hipped girl's body press up against me and I frenched her warm, wet mouth. Tina groaned a little and ground her pussy against the bulge at my crotch.

In about a minute the three of us were tossing clothes over the railing as we climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. All three of us kept pausing and kissing and groping until we were naked and panting and standing by the big king-sized bed.

I pulled back and looked at the two naked women. Suzy was wanton, running her hands up to cup her big, soft tits. She let the fat, turgid pink nipples pop up between her fingers as they hardened to erection. Tina tossed her short blond hair back out of her eyes and eyed my cock as it sprung up from my crotch in a slight curve.

"Mmmm, I love it!" she said in anticipation. It seemed as soon as she got her clothes off, Tina lost all her nervous inhibitions. Her pointed, neat little titties stood up firm and sexy. She had dark red, long nipples, and almost no aureole, where Suzy had full dollar-sized pink rings around her hot red nipples. Tina rubbed her hand through her stiff, light-brown pubic muff as I watched.

Suzy lay down in the middle of the king-sized bed and propped up the pillows as Tina and I lay down on either side of her. Soon I was French kissing my wife as Tina slid down a little and mouthed Suzy's sweet titties. Then the two of them turned to face each other and began sexily kissing and tonguing each other's open mouths as they mashed their titties into each other's. It was one of the sexiest goddamn things I had ever seen! I rubbed and caressed both of them, fondling Suzy's black pussy hair, and sliding my hand between Tina's thighs, which she opened up for me excitedly.

"Mmmmm!" Suzy moaned, in that way I recognized as her genuine arousal. She turned and kissed me some more, fondling my cock, then guiding Tina's hand onto it too so that both of them were teasing my thick eight inches.

Then as I kissed Suzy's neck and began chewing her nipples, I felt a warm, moist mouth close over my cock; and I nearly died at the feel of Tina's tongue as she sucked me into her throat. She had sprawled over Suzy's torso, leaning across as she slid her mouth down over my prick. Her hand disappeared in between Suzy's thighs. I groaned and laid back on the pillow as Tina sucked me and masturbated Suzy's quickly-wet pussy.

"Ohhh yeah, ohhh yeah, 'honey!" Suzy cried, lying back next to me and spreading her legs under Tina. Then she sat up and reached down into Tina's crotch from behind and began doing the same thing to Tina's pussy that was being done to hers.

Soon both women were writhing and panting on the bed as Tina's head bobbed up and down in my crotch. I wanted to shoot into her mouth very badly, but held off. I just kissed any lips or titties I could and let everything heat up!

Pretty soon my wife and Tina were going at it pretty fiercely, and they sat up in bed, kneeling together, pressing their titties together and kissing like they were used to it! I wondered how Suzy and Tina were so familiar with each other's bodies, but decided not to ask...

Instead I slid around behind my wife's friend and began licking and kissing those big buns of hers. Her naked buns were all I had imagined! I bit and chewed my way across her ample ass, admiring the almost heart-shaped outline of Tina's big ass. She was moaning and pressing her ass back against my lips as I kissed her there. I licked and kissed up her spine until I was kneeling behind her. Then, I slid my hands around and cupped her nice firm little boobs while I kissed the back of Tina's neck. Suzy meanwhile was bent down, kissing Tina's titties. When I slid my fingers over those nice tit-tips, I could feel my wife's tongue lick between my fingers, teasing each of Tina's erect little nipples. Between us, Tina was writhing sensuously and arching her back.

I pressed my prick against Tina, so that it kind of slid loosely up against the small of her back right above the crack of her big ass. I could feel a wet trail of pre-cum paint her skin along her spine. Tina gasped and immediately pressed her ass back against me, trapping my cock between us. "Ohhhhh, god!" she groaned. "I want that in me!"

Tina twisted her head sideways so that she could kiss the side of my cheek as I held her from behind. She slid her lips up to my ear as I leaned forward to kiss her throat. "Ass-fuck me, Jim," she whispered insistently. "God, hurry and stick it in my ass!"

Tina was writhing and pressing her buns back against me, nearly rude in the way she pushed Suzy aside and slid around to the foot of the bed so that she could grip the brass railing at the end of the bed. She stretched out, sticking her big ass up in the air, inviting me. Suzy looked at me with an amused expression, winked, and slid to one side of the bed. I knelt behind her friend and put my cock in the valley at the top of Tina's buns, letting it throb and pulse there hotly, just over Tina's undulating ass.

"Ohh, yeah!" Tina groaned. She let her tittles flop over the horizontal top rail of the brass bed, leaning against that end of the bed frame as she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide. "I wanna be ass fucked! Now!" Tina rotated her naked ass invitingly in front of me in a sexy, obscene motion.

There was a big vanity mirror over the dressing table opposite the foot of the bed. Suzy and I loved to watch ourselves fuck, sometimes. Now I could look into the mirror and see the expression on my wife's friend's face as I sawed my cock back and forth over the hollow of her back. Tina had a sensuous, almost desperate expression of lust as she stared back into my eyes through the mirror. She smiled and pressed her ass back against my thighs. I could also look to one side and see Suzy in the mirror, too; she was leaning back, propped up on pillows against the brass headboard. Suzy had her legs spread open wantonly, flashing her dark, glittering wet pussy as she slid two fingers slowly in and out of her. She flashed me a quick, wicked little smile and urged me on as I knelt behind her naked friend.

I looked down and felt my cock get totally rigid as I stared at Tina's ass. She pulled her ass cheeks wide apart, exposing the small, gray-pink puckered little orifice of her asshole nestled there in the crack of her ass. I nearly came looking at the nasty beauty of her writhing ass.

"Hurry, honey," Tina cooed. "I want your cock in my ass real soon!"

I smiled back at her in the mirror and slid my dick head down until it rested gently against the tight-shut opening of her ass. I pushed firmly, but slowly, trying to poke my cock into her rectum. The soft, spongy-elastic ring of her anal opening widened a little, but I could tell that without a little lubrication, I couldn't fit my cock into Tina's tight ass.

Tina even reached behind, grasping my cock firmly and guiding it up to the concave, spider-like opening of her ass. It was no use.

"Ummm!" Tina groaned in pleasurable frustration, "Guess I got to get you wet!"

Smiling, Tina pulled my cock down a little and slipped it into the blond-fringed, hot-wet entrance to her vagina. I groaned in pleasure as I felt Tina's cunt lips slip around my penis when it sank down into the slick wet depths of her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.