Here Comes the Fucktoy - Cover

Here Comes the Fucktoy

by Tom Garb

Copyright© 2024 by Tom Garb

BDSM Sex Story: Jordyn has a secret, and everyone she knows is about to find out. It's humiliating, crushing, exciting, and arousing all at once. Her Master knows exactly how to push her buttons, and what he's asked her to do in front of her family and friends will show everyone how much she loves him, how much of a needy slut she is, and how much she loves being his special fucktoy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   ENF   .

Jordyn’s heart hammered beneath her tiny white dress in the hushed sanctity of the church vestibule. The over-air-conditioned air raised goosebumps all over her body, on her bare arms and legs, on her deep cleavage, beneath her plunging neckline and across her braless tits to where her nipples, hard from the cold and arousal, made obvious bumps through the fabric. Her skin prickled, and the sensation traveled up her bare thighs past where her dress stopped, just barely hiding her needy pussy. She was excited, eagerly for what was about to happen and anxious to get started, and nervous almost to the point of panic, dreading what she was going to do and hoping time would freeze so the moment would never come.

“Crawl, bitch.”

Jordyn dropped to her knees, trembling with nerves and excitement. She was getting married! And was about to humiliate herself in front of everyone she knew.

She had begged Master not to make her do this. No one else in her life knew about her kinks. She had hidden them from her family and her friends. But she loved him. Loved him enough that she was willing to do anything for him. Anything. Even crawl up the aisle of a packed church on her hands and knees.

But she still didn’t want to.

Everyone she loved was going to witness her humiliation. Her family. Her friends. Everyone would know what kind of a freak she really was. A perverted, submissive slut. A slut who was going to marry a man that treated her like his property. Who treated her in exactly the way she craved, the way that made her pussy wet and her clit throb.

“Crawl in there like the worthless cum dumpster you are.” Master’s sister Lilah leaned down to sneer in Jordyn’s ear. “Like the dirty little bitch who wants nothing more than to suck every cock she can find.”

Jordyn whimpered. Her cheeks burned with humiliation, and she felt a fresh flood of heat rush to her cunt. Master had given the role of maid of honor to his younger sister Lilah, and delegated his authority to her for the duration of the wedding. She was clearly enjoying the opportunity to take her big brother’s place in humiliating his submissive fiance.

With a deep breath, Jordyn lowered herself to the floor. Master had been kind enough to find a wedding venue with thick, plush carpeting so that she would be able to crawl comfortably. She began to crawl toward the large, formal double doors that led into the chapel.

Her wedding dress, a white lacy thing, barely covered her bare ass when she was standing. Crawling on her hands and knees, it hiked all the way up to her waist, revealing her naked pussy and ass. Her auburn hair was done up in a complicated bun, with several wavy tresses dangling down, framing her face and shoulders.

She was barefoot, as requested by her Master. He had ordered her to have all the women at the wedding go barefoot. It had taken some doing, but Jordyn had convinced all the other women that this was something that really meant a lot to her, and eventually they had agreed. She didn’t think they would have had they known the truth, had known that it was because Master had a foot fetish, and she had arranged for them to all be barefoot for his enjoyment. Even on their wedding day, Master was reminding her that it was all about his pleasure.

The doors to the chapel opened as Jordyn reached them, and she crawled inside. The room was filled with people. Dozens of family members and friends, all dressed up in their formal finest, were seated in the pews, waiting for her. They were expecting her to walk in, dressed in her gorgeous wedding dress, on her father’s arm. They were expecting a radiant bride, glowing with happiness, excitedly preparing to begin her life with her husband.

They didn’t expect to see a gorgeous redheaded slut crawling on her hands and knees in a tiny white caricature of a wedding dress.

Whispers and shocked gasps filled the air, and Jordyn blushed deeply. Her pussy was absolutely drenched, and she had to struggle to keep her composure. She hesitated in the doorway and looked up to the altar at the end of the aisle, where her husband-to-be awaited. He was handsome in his tuxedo, smiling with a mixture of joy and lust. He would be her husband soon, but he was already her Master. He was a sadist. And he was her perfect match.

“Move it, bitch.” Lilah shoved her forward with her bare foot. Lilah’s toes, painted bright blue, pressed into Jordyn’s ass and nudged her along.

“Here Comes the Bride” swelled out from the organist’s keys as Jordyn began to crawl, slowly, as her Master had instructed, drawing out the humiliation. She kept her head bowed and her gaze on the carpet, too embarrassed to look anyone in the eye. She could feel their stares boring into her, could hear the shocked whispers and the giggles. She was creaming with every step. Her clit throbbed, her nipples were hard, her heart raced.

Her cheeks burned, there was a tightness in her chest, and she desperately wanted to turn around and run back to the bridal suite. But she wouldn’t. She wouldn’t disobey Master. She was his to control, his to command, his to humiliate and torture. He had told her that every last detail of their wedding was going to be designed to humiliate her, and he had been true to his word. She wouldn’t disappoint him by not seeing this through.

She loved how that man made her feel.

“What the fuck?” Jordyn heard her mother whisper, loud enough to carry through the stunned silence.

Jordyn looked down the aisle and saw her parents sitting in the front row, staring in wide-eyed shock. Her father had turned a deep red, and her mother looked ready to burst into tears. Jordyn felt guilty for embarrassing her family. It also sent a fresh wave of humiliation crashing over her. They had no idea how dirty their little girl was. She felt exposed, vulnerable, completely out of control. She knew they were judging her, thinking what a disgusting little slut she was. What a pathetic excuse for a woman, crawling on her hands and knees on her wedding day, wearing a slutty little dress, exposing her bare ass and pussy to everyone, getting wetter and wetter from the humiliation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.