Taxi: I Go for a Ride - Cover

Taxi: I Go for a Ride

by Uncle Mike

Copyright© 2002 by Uncle Mike

Erotica Sex Story: A guy watching a "Taxi" rerun falls asleep and wakes up to discover television and reality have had a bit of a run-in. Features Marilu Henner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Oral Sex   .

It started with an argument. Karyn, one of the secretaries at work, is always getting into some kind of flaky movement -- psychics, UFOs, whatever. Her latest one was witchcraft. Well, she called it something else, but that's what it amounted to.

Anyway, we all started talking about it over lunch. I was skeptical, like I usually am about Karyn's ideas. But one of the other guys, Pete, started really getting on her case about it, so I ended up in the middle -- doubting Karyn's stories, but telling Pete not to be so cocky.

So, to thank me for sticking up for her -- and, I guess, to prove my doubts wrong -- Karyn said she'd have one of her friends cast a spell for me. Anything I wanted, she said, any power, whatever. You know I wasn't taking it seriously, but, what they hey, how often does a witch offer to do something good for you? Even a "white witch?"

So I told her how I'd always had this dream of being able to make characters in books and movies come to life, or to enter their reality. I told her I wanted to be able to talk to Tom Sawyer or Atticus Finch. Those weren't the folks I had my dreams about, but I saw no need to tell Karyn everything.

Anyway, she said she'd see what she could do.

So it's a couple of days later and I get home late from work, having pulled two overtime-shift days back to back. I'm just about ready to zonk out, but it's "Taxi" night, and I missed this episode the first time around. So I plop myself down on the couch, stretch out with a couple of pillows behind me and turn on the tube.

It's the one where Elaine, the one woman cabbie, is hosting some hoity-toity party for the folks she works with at the art gallery or something. She's got Alex over at her apartment before everybody else comes. Elaine -- that's Marilu Henner, you know -- is dressed in this killer gown. It's like a second skin, showing off a big pair of tits with erect nipples, and every time she moves you have to stop and remind yourself she's got a dress on, because it looks like you can see every ripple of her muscles.

I figure this is an added bonus to watching the show, because I just like it 'cause it's funny; usually Elaine is in jeans and some sloppy old shirt.

So I'm on the couch checking her out and the commercials cut in and I start to drift off. I guess it was the overtime kicking in.

The next thing I know, I'm watching the TV and the picture gets sort of fuzzy, and then it looks like the tube's coming apart. And then there she is: Elaine, in that gown, standing in my living room.

I rub my eyes but she's still there. She sees what I'm doing and starts to smile.

"I could pinch you if you like," she says, "to prove you're not dreaming. But I have other things in mind."

As she walks toward me, my jaw drops open. She's even more beautiful and sexy in person. I can see the outline of her long, shapely legs flashing as she stride across the room. Her nipples look the size of cherries on top of mammoth mammaries. She's got a perfect face, smooth and tanned and surrounded by shimmery auburn hair. She even smells sexy, musky and flowery all at once.

I feel my cock stiffen and I know it's tenting my slacks; from the glance she gives me she sees it, too. Her lips part slightly and her tongue slips out and slides back and forth.

As she gets to the couch, I start to rise up into a sitting position but she puts a hand out to hold me down. The other hand is unzipping my pants. With both hands, she undoes the buckle and pulls them down, yanking my shorts down with them.

My cock springs out like a jack-in-the-box. There's already a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip.

As I look across my chest, Elaine -- Marilu? -- gets on her knees and takes my cock in both warm, soft hands. The feeling is incredible, and I try to rub against them.

"Un-uh," she murmurs as she bends down. Her red lips open and I feel her hot breath on my cockhead just before they make contact. She just barely kisses the helmet, then makes little butterfly kisses all over the top and down the sides. Then she's back on the tip again, opening her lips wide and taking me in.

Her lips close around my shaft and ride it as she moves down on me, taking all seven inches. Her hands are playing with my balls and tickling my chest hairs -- I've ripped off my shirt and kicked my slacks and shorts all the way off.

Elaine's hair slides down in a cascade that falls gently onto my waist and thighs, forming a curtain over her face. But I can still feel it -- Oh, God, can I feel it. Her tongue is tickling the sides of my cock as she gobbles it down. When her lips slide all the way down to the base, I let out a groan of pleasure that seems to encourage her.

She varies her speed. She's bobbing up and down fast, her hand flying up and down the shaft as the head pops in and out. Then she slows down and takes me a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y i-n, the tip burying itself in her hot throat.

I've got my hands tangled in her hair, pushing her down onto me. Finally I can't take any more.

"I'm gonna shoot!" I warn her, but she doesn't let up. She even starts picking up speed and when I let go my cum shoots right into her and she swallows it all. She even comes back for more, licking the last drops the tip and the sides of my cock.

I'm already covered in sweat and breathing hard. When she gets to her feet, I start to thank her.

"Don't thank me yet," she says. "I'm not finished."

"But -- but I think I am," I stammer out. She smiles and her eyes sparkle as she takes a couple of steps back.

"I think I know how to get you back in the game," she says as she slips the silky gown off her creamy shoulders. It slithers down her body as she shivers and wiggles. I see her breasts out in the open, just as big as I'd dreamed, with large dark circles around the prominent nipples. And her flat, hard stomach. She pulls at the sides of her G-string and it slips off. And... And I see the thin strip of white around her hips from the bikini line, then a large patch of dark hair, then -- yes! -- her pussy, already gleaming with moisture! And those long, lean legs, with enough muscle showing to give the promise of sexual gymnastics ahead.

As the gown falls into a shiny heap, Elaine steps out of it and walks over to me on her high heels. Sure enough, my cock's erect again. And I'm certainly ready for her.

"Don't move," Elaine says. "I want to do everything myself first." She steps up onto the couch, straddling me as she faces the far end. Slowly she squats. As she comes down, I see her cunt blossom before me. Then it's poised directly over my cock. She takes the shaft in her hand and holds it up as she impales herself on it in one fluid move.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.